clen every other day

jordan

Awards
i was reading a past thread that said to take clen every other day as opposed to the recommended 2 on, 2 off, or 3 on, 3 off cycle. this makes more sence to me because of its half life. Since it remains active in your system for 30+ hours there is no reason to take it every day. If this is all true, could someone tell me why the 2 on, 2 off theory is considered to be the best way to take it. thanks

size

Awards
  • Established
Clen eod is a horrible way to take clen. The best way is to take it for 14-18 days then take 14-18 days off and start over. The 2 day on 2 day off is complete garbage.

Clen at the low dosages is not all that effective so you need to build up to a higher dosage. try taking 160mcg on day one and see how you feel.

jordan

Awards
this will be my first time taking this stuff. I have read on every site to take 5-8 tabs a day, but make sure you work up to it. 160 mcg will be way too much for me to start with. thanks for your opinion

jediclampet

Awards
Also you are supposed to taper it off but why the tapering? What happens if you stop cold turkey at the maximum dose?

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Also you are supposed to taper it off but why the tapering? What happens if you stop cold turkey at the maximum dose?
Definitely taper with T3, but don't bother tapering DOWN with Clen.

If it's your first time on clen, taper up until you've reached your max dosage w/out horrible sides, most noticeably shaking. Then on subsequent usages of clen, you can just jump right into your max dose. But, no need to taper off of clen.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Ease into the clen, but stop cold if you wish. I found that when i say got to 160mcg that when i went down to 120mcg that i didn't even know i took it (had no sides) leading me to believe that once you're body gets used to it then sides subside but i couldn't tell this before as once i hit 160mcg i was pretty much done my cycle of it. Next i'm gonna start at 100mcg and work up to 180-200mcg if i can take it.

jediclampet

Awards
Right now is my first time using clen and I love it! If I were to do 3 weeks on 3 weeks off indefinitely do you think it would loose effectiveness if I keep raising the dose according to the sides?

jordan

Awards
to jediclampet: Since this is your first time with clen what is your routine. Do you go 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, every other day, etc. also what amount did you start out with, what are you currently at, and where do you intend to draw the line in terms of intake. One more thing, how much weight (fat if you can tell) have you lost since you've been on and how long have you been on it.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
just make sure you hit the ECA in between clen use

after cutting with ECA till about %14 or lower

i prefer 1 week clen, 1 week ECA. I do this for 8 weeks and the contiue with ECA for another 4 or more weeks

size

Awards
  • Established
Clen, you should taper on and off. i was kidding about starting at 160mcg. Start at 40mcg and work up.

jediclampet

Awards
to jediclampet: Since this is your first time with clen what is your routine. Do you go 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, every other day, etc. also what amount did you start out with, what are you currently at, and where do you intend to draw the line in terms of intake. One more thing, how much weight (fat if you can tell) have you lost since you've been on and how long have you been on it.
I have found that clen sometimes makes me nervous and scatter brained for up to a few hours after taking it so my social and professional life has dictated my dosage to some extent.

Today is day #9. My dosages have been:

25 / 40 / 40 / 56 / 48 / 48 / 72 / 72

Today I will do 88. This is not really the recommended way to dose clen but, as I said, other factors have also affected my decision about how much to take. I am not sure how high I will take the doses - I am just making it up as I go along.

According to today's weight I have dropped 3.6 pounds and I am not sure about the body fat. I think I look a little leaner already and for some reason my workouts feel better - but this could be the placebo effect. I will know more as I use it longer.

jediclampet

Awards
liquid - and the doses are measured from my dropper (not the one with the bottle) which I estimate at approximately 4 mg per drop.

size

Awards
  • Established
You should tamper up to get accustomed to the side effects though it is not all that important. You should taper down so that you do not suddenly feel a crash from stopping the usage. if you do not want to taper down don't, but it is useful and you will feel better.
My dosages are somthing like this:
Day1-2: 40mcg, day3-5: 80mcg day 6-7:120mcg, day 8-13:160mcg day 14:120mcg, day 15-16: 80mcg, day 17-18:40mcg

jediclampet

Awards
I am gonna taper it off but I will do it similar to the way you are doing it, Size, as compared to other's I have seen who spend the same amount of time tapering down as building up the dosage.

I also have a question. Since Clen is supposed to preserve muscle for the first 18 days or so (at least that's what I read). I have drastically reduced my calories while on clen. This seems to be working but do you all think this is a good idea? I plan to raise my calories during my three weeks off clen (to still slightly below maintenance) and then back down for my next round of clen.

size

Awards
  • Established
The anti-catabolic properties of clen are very overstated. It only seems to be effective in that manner when taking in high amounts of clen that would be far to high for the typical user. So using clen with the idea that it will preserve muscle while cutting calories is asking a little to much in my opinion. It might spare some muscle compared to other fat loss agents but do not expect anything drastic.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also curious as to the anti-catabolic properties of clen as well. I've been on a clen cutting cycle for five days now and feel like I'm in goddamn Honey I Shrunk the Kids I'm so depleted right now. I'm trying to convince myself that my muscles are just depleted of glycogen and water right now, but might cut my clen cycle to one week and go with eca starting next week instead, saving the clen for post cycle use or perhaps when cutting on cycle. Plus I've noticed my workouts aren't worth **** while on clen either, while ephedrine works nicely to boost my workouts.

Shake

Awards
Anyone else experience severe tiredness like 1-test lehtargy on clen (liquid)?

size

Awards
  • Established
When on clen, I tend to get very tired in the evening. I take my clen in 2 doses say one at 9am and another at 1pm. By 6 or 7pm , I am much more tired than I regularly am. This is common among clen users.