Need Product Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be looking for testers for a topical product that I will be realeasing in my store. This product will be in the BDC gel, if you are interested please post your reply and they will be choosen when the test will begin. Testers need to be willing to stick out the use of the product for the whole legnth of the cycle and keep a strict journal as to weight, stregnth, and side effects.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
And what kind of product is this? When are you looking for testers?

Ibench800

Awards
Yeah. Some more information would be great. I'm not interested in trying transdermal monkey pox in a BDC Gel.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I assure you its not transdermal monkeypox ;) it is a pro-hormone product I jsut dont want to release the actual ingrediants, I have been looking into it for awhile and I just want to get a few unbiased testers to try it out for free and give the results. I would be a 4-6 week cycle more towards 6. I promise its not some estrogen or like in a bottle, I believe it will be effective but I also believe in getting feedback before releaseing it.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Npursuit I should have said when i will begin testing. Im just waiting for to get the Gels from Bdc... I should have them by next week and then Im going to brew up a few batches for testing. I already made a few bathces with homebrew chems....but If all goes well I want to offer it in the BdC gels. Testing should begin within 2-3 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Is this product intended for bulking or cutting? And yes, the answer does determine if I'm interested in testing it or not :D

ManBeast

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Nuffs, we need to talk. Clear out your PM box or PM an AIM handle so we can discuss a few things. Your online now so I will be waiting here from you.

elijah_123

Awards
Sorry bro but rubbing on some mystery hormone ain't for me.
If you can pm with some details I'm down for it but that is the same as buying injectables out of the back of a car in mexico. DMSO get stuff in your blood ain't no room for playing around.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WW7, all cleared out. PM me.

elijah...... I understand your concerns .... all i can say is that its not a mystery hormone just a combo of the prohormones everyone is already using that i want to test out.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright bros let me clarify this a little bit....this new product is in the BDC original ( not new ) gel. Since Mass, power and legal gear will be the only ones to caryy BDC products from now on once I run out of BDC gel, thats it for this product.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke? Whats the big deal in telling what PHs are in your product. Its BDC gel so we know whats in that, Im pretty sure just about every PH has some test info already available somewhere. And im pretty sure BDC would appreciate knowing what products your mixing in there gel and reselling to the public and offering for beta testing. Theres Liability issues here bro. Nobody wants to end up with some unforeseen rash that they have no clue what caused it. I trully doubt that you telling us whats the active ingredients will have any effect on your future business. Besides in order to sell it you have to label it anyways. You can tell us now, and you get a massive amount of replys to test if it sounds safe or you let us find out when and if the product gets released. Either way your secret will become public eventually.

Its safe business practices bro. If I were to rub some **** on me that I was allergic to Id be really pissed. Please tell me you going to at least tell the testers before they try it.

db

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
No offense and I don't want to beat you up but you aren't going to get anyone worth any value to you to test this product without them knowing what's in the product.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I would be willing to try it, as long as it is just pro-hormones, I'll give it a try and keep a great journal/tracking system

db682

Awards
  • Established
Come on pursuit, Ive got this **** here. Its some good ****. If my calculation are precise you should get stoned as hell

Whats in it?

Id rather not say. But I can tell you it gets used all the time around the world.

Its pot, right?

Cant say.

Crack?

Cant tell you bro.

Then what man?

Just come here, close your eyes and inhale. I want to see what happens to you.

:D :p :mad:

Its like that bro. Its a dangerous world out there.

db

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright im taking alot of heat for this one....i deserve it though. What I will do is tell the testers what exactly is in the product. This way if anyone wishes not to use that PH they can just back out and ill go to the next person. I will tell the final testers every ingrediant and amount, dose, etc. The only thing I will ask is that if i tell the testers i would like them to not let it out until the testing is done. I know it does sound stupid but it helps me out as i dont have alot of this product...or the bdc gel i should say....

db682

Awards
  • Established
Alright Im in. I just needed some security to help comfort my soul.:D

I make a perfect guinnie. ;)

db

I knew we could get you to bend alittle. Its alone safe practices bro.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, ill do it-- as long as it doesn't have 1-test in it.

however, i wont be able to start it for like another 2 months, dunno if u would wanna wait that long............

captainbicept

Awards
id be willing to put myself on the line and try it out. i already keep a log of my weight and record every workout i do on paper. id be willing to keep very detaied records that could pove or disprove the efficacy and efficiency of the product

sbass0317

Awards
I'll try a 6week cycle of it. Have tried Ergopharm 1AD, Biotest 4AD, Molecular Nutrition Boldeione, Super One+, and T1-Pro so far.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok jergo your out...sorry...but it does have 1 test in it....I will let that slip....I mean come on everything's got to have 1 test :)

DB Since your the one who forced me to let it out...your def. in.... it wont be ready for 2-3 weeks if this is oke with you...all i ask is that when i tell you the ingred. you dont post it. Ill let you know the ingred. when it is ready for testing.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Id be willing to give it a try bro. Hit me up in PM or over at GM for more details. In the same of science, and for a bro, Ill do some more beta testing.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok jergo your out...sorry...but it does have 1 test in it....I will let that slip....I mean come on everything's got to have 1 test :)
aww man............ i never win anything :( :D ;)

hehe, thx anyway bro. good luck guys.............

db682

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha ruff. Dont worry your secret will be safe with me bro. And didnt mean to bust your balls or nothing, thats just my style. Check all my post. I call it dry humor or sometimes comedy, My wife well, she calls it SMARTASS!!!:D
Whatever you call it, It comes natural.

Just keep me up to date on what the deal is and all. PM me or something.
Thanks bro
db

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DB...ill give you a PM when all the details are finalized and I have the betas made up. Thanks Smartass...ahem ..i mean bro ...j/k

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
How many testers are you looking for? I was planning on doing a 1-test/test cycle in about 3 weeks, but would be willing to put it off if you need more testers. I think I screwed up my syno conversion anyway and prolly need to do another one from scratch.

Ibench800

Awards
I'll go for it if it's not going to be ready for 2-3 weeks. I'll be in hawaii for the next 2 weeks. I log my training and my protein intake.

[email protected]

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
I'd be willing to give it a shot, but I wont be ready for another cycle for 6 weeks. I keep pretty detailed logs as it is. Just send me a PM sometime if you're interested.

sicosico

i can try too.

for oral no. but for the tropical i would love to test .
is it 1-test 4-ad 19 nordiol?

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I sent ya a PM bro, I would love to do it, and I am currently being trained by Iron Addict so my diet and nutrition and training would be perfect and everything would be recorded and writen down meticously. So let me know, I'd think itwould work out great.

[email protected]

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
I would be willling to try it, once i find out whats in them :)

I already keep a monthly online measurement and weight , lbm , bf journal.

Thou i will be cutting for next 3 weeks if makes difference.

sicosico

i would love to try it but pm me the ingredients so i can be sure

goin_big

Awards
If you're willing to tell me the ingredients, I'll tell you if I'll test it :)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I could try it for you I keep VERY accurate logs of everything I eat drink and every calorie I burn and every weight I lift. I can scan the pages daily and send them to you. Pm me if interested stats 5' 8" 162 lbs 29" waist bf 8-10%

digital camera = yes if you need pics

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
If it's free, I'll try it. I'm a broke mofo. I can keep a log. I would use GVT while 'on' and nolva post. Let me know yay or nay in a few weeks because I am planning on starting my own homebrew cycle in a few. I am currently 200-205lbs 20%bf. Yes, I'd like to know the ingredients and yes, I can keep a keep my mouth shut on the subject.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
any word who your picking for the testers? Crossing my fingers everything I check!

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One more weekto wait until the testers ar announced ....and the ingrediant ist 1adione asmentioned above

freEQnasty

Awards
If you don't already have enough testers I would be willing to try the product and see what I get from it. I also keep a current log of my intake and progression.....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
hope you fellas realize you're about three months late

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah **** I didn't. What a dumb ass. Ok I'm going to bed before I make a fool out of myself even more.

supah hawaiian

Awards
I would be willing to try

I would be willing to give it a try and keep the journals. I keep my journals now. I think it would be great to be part of something new.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
U OK buddy? This thread is about 2.5 years old. ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, NP - seems like we have a challenger to ASAP Nutrition and his bumping of old-ass threads!

Let the games begin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.