Epistane and gyno

Status
Not open for further replies.
LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
i know one of the things IBE states is that there is protection from gyno. is there anyone out there that has seen gyno problems from this because i still see people saying you need a SERM for post cycle. im kinda new to the prohormone world as ive been sticking to creatine and protein since i started. could anyone shed some light on this?

MrZ

Awards
Epi is a steroid with anti-estrogenic properties. It might help treating gyno but first of all it's a exogenic steroid that WILL affect you own test production by lowering it.
A SERM is absolutely needed for PCT to bring you guys back and running. Unless you pulse it but that would be without gyno-reducing effect though.

Z

MrZ

Awards
I saw your profile says Highschool. You might want to stick to creatine and protein for a while if thats the case.
And yes there is some gyno-issues that a few has experienced but I think thats when dosing above 50 mg's a day though!

Z

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
im not gunna be taking this stuff yet, i want to get the most information on it that i can through these forums. i have the stuff for fear that it will be banned before ill be old enough to use it. but i just want as much info as i can get. i've been researching steroids and prohormones for about a month or two since i have an 18 year old friend running sustenol 250 and i want to minimalize how much hes gunna mess himself up. im going to talk to a doctor and see if when the time comes, i can get a prescrition for nolva. i know the mods dont really want anyone under 21 on here, but i figure if i plan to use gear someday i should start asking questions now. as for what MrZ said, right now all i take is beta alanine, creatine, JW (4 caps a day), ZMA, 2g protein per pound, 3200 calories clean, and a weight gainer. as of this past week i hurt my wrist so im taking time off but hopefully that stack will put some weight on me.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much anything you could possibly ask has been answered regarding Epistane here on AM. If you want to research it, the best way would be to search and read.

BTW, what's the point of taking JW if you're taking time off?

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
im not taking it now, i was gunna start it, then hurt my wrist, so ill start when im all better. sorry if i seem to annoy anyone with questions, i just want all the info i cant seem to find from reading around the threads.

anbreeuh

Awards
im not taking it now, i was gunna start it, then hurt my wrist, so ill start when im all better. sorry if i seem to annoy anyone with questions, i just want all the info i cant seem to find from reading around the threads.
As far as I've read, Epistane has had very minimal reverse effects, if any. It depends on your genetic disposition and how prone you are to getting gyno, as with any other substance.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No one under 21 in the Steroid Section. Period. Last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Mzakif Anabolics 13
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 8