fire academy/ gear - AnabolicMinds.com

fire academy/ gear

1. Banned

fire academy/ gear

hey guys new to the forum. i'm 5'11, 25yrs old, 215 @9%. i've done 3 Ph cycles with great result.

i'd like to do test E for 12 weeks at 500mgs weekly kick-started with 3 weeks of superdrol. have arimidex, hcg, nolva, clomid and all that **** ready to go.

Problem: i'll be entering the fire academy in january. they do 10-panel drug tests that i'm not too worried about cause ive passed those while in the emt program while on SD.

Question: being that i'm going to be in the fire academy and a full time firefighter next year, should i ditch the idea of real gear? i'm not near the size i wanna be yet. i'd like to do injectables being that they are safer.

is it even likely they will test me and or others? or is that a big deal to test for gear to FF and cops?

2. New Member

congrats on getting hired!! you wouldn't happen to be getting hired in the seattle/tacoma area in washington, are you? gotta ask, i know a few guys that are getting hired in that area.

anyway, I doubt that they would test you forcthat kind of stuff, the biggest thing that they generally look for (more so in rural depts than urban) is the mind-altering stuff. weed, meth, etc. whatever happens you don't want to mess up your chances of staying with that department cause I know how hard it can be to get hired (i'm a volunteer). I'd steer clear of it until after the test is done, and for now stick with a PH that wouldn't show steroid metabolites. I think i remember someone on this forum saything that Epistane won't show up on a drug test. if anyone can verify this, that'd be great.
  3. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

nice bro,im looking at fire academy in march...if they take me! From what i hear it's kinda tough to get in. I would give up the gear bro!! Dont sacrifice your career for some muscle!...or at least wait till after they test you...they dont test in the academy i dont think though..what state you live in?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. New Member

Being a firefighter/emt myself and having gone through the academy a few months ago i can advise you on a few things involving this. If you are not a competitive athlete and just want to keep muscle, i would use a product like epistane. I would stay away from strong androgens for the time being if you can because they will take your vitals before and after drills in the field. You dont want your BP or HR to be too jacked up for no reason. DO NOT USE TREN! As hot as you are going to be in bunker gear, fighting fire or in a flashover can for 20minutes, the last thing you want to use is Tren because of how hot it makes most people feel. Look into your departments drug testing policy for steroids and if they dont test, then equipoise would be good, if they do test, then stick with the epi.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by liversuicide View Post
    hey guys new to the forum. i'm 5'11, 25yrs old, 215 @9%. i've done 3 Ph cycles with great result.

i'd like to do test E for 12 weeks at 500mgs weekly kick-started with 3 weeks of superdrol. have arimidex, hcg, nolva, clomid and all that **** ready to go.

Problem: i'll be entering the fire academy in january. they do 10-panel drug tests that i'm not too worried about cause ive passed those while in the emt program while on superdrol.

Question: being that i'm going to be in the fire academy and a full time firefighter next year, should i ditch the idea of real gear? i'm not near the size i wanna be yet. i'd like to do injectables being that they are safer.

is it even likely they will test me and or others? or is that a big deal to test for gear to FF and cops?
    Where are you ? Here in New York City they are busting firefighters and cops at alarming rates.
  6. Banned

They only test for AS/PH's if given a reason to do so... It's just too expensive for a city to do all the time. Trust me.
  7. New Member

Its simple, if you are worried at all about getting in trouble for it, then go to an HRT doctor and get a script. Most departments have good enough insurance to cover it. First and foremost though, make sure you know the rules of your department regarding testing for AAS and dont risk your career to be jacked.
  8. Banned

that easy to get a script? what is an hrt doctor. this isnt a bad idea
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by liversuicide View Post
    that easy to get a script? what is an hrt doctor. this isnt a bad idea

Hormone Replacement Therapy : Doctor
  10. Banned

anyone have experience getting this done?
  11. Advanced Member

I Have read that some people have developed a way to dramatically reduce their test levels over a three day period by drinking a lot of beer, getting very little sleep, and some other stuff I can't remember. They then go take the test and end up testing low and then the doctor gives them a script, I dont know how well that would work but ive heard of people doing it
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    I Have read that some people have developed a way to dramatically reduce their test levels over a three day period by drinking a lot of beer, getting very little sleep, and some other stuff I can't remember. They then go take the test and end up testing low and then the doctor gives them a script, I dont know how well that would work but ive heard of people doing it
    wow...........sounds kinda smart....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 07:06 AM
  2. What Kind of gear can do this?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 03:03 AM
  3. Making your own gear from powders
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 09:15 AM