Oxevol question

T

tothetop

Awards
Just doing some research on these pills, and would appreciate your input.
What is your opinion about the differences between Oxevol, Sustevol, Dianevol...etc. I know they all do a number on your liver and heart. However, I want to know which would be less harmful to your body? If you take milk thistle, and fish oil would that be enough?
What other side effects are possible?
Which gives your better results as far as mass with out fat gain?
AFter the cycle, what is the best post cycle?
Can you take one cycle and retain weight, or do you have to continue every other month?
These drugs are bought over the counter, therefore if you take a drug test would you not have any problems passing?

thanks for your help!

A

alainbballing

Awards
Oxevol and Dianevol same thing different name basically a superdrol clone from what I can tell and harsh on the liver due to it being a methyl steroid...Sustevol is a combo of 3 methyl steroids and will kill your liver...the less methyls the better..lol...and no milk thistle and fish oil would not be enough use AI's cycle support 2 weeks before cycle and continue through out the cycle ..this side affects list is to long to list...DO some search. Before you put in thing in your body do some reasearch i think most of your questions if not all will be answered..goodluck man

T

tothetop

Awards
Thanks for the help!

So Oxevol would be the least of the 3 eivels? Can AI's be taken with the thistle and fish oils?

A

alainbballing

Awards
yeah oxevol would be the safest way to go and adding milk thistle and fish oil while taking cycle support shouldnt hurt at all but before u start it do more research man alot of things go into a safe cycle and pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplements 5
C Post Cycle Therapy 4
W Cycle Logs 0
W Anabolics 6
S Anabolics 7