Felling uncharacteristically emotional : Nolva???, maybe even weed?

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
As the topic states, got some stuff going on at the moment, mostly girl related and I notice I'm feeling a hell of a lot more emotional than I usually would in ( abet rare) similar situations.

any diagnosis from the amateur phycologist / doc's here :) is it a side effect of my low test ( finished 1.5 or so squirts T-1 pro for 4 weeks about 3 weeks back, been taking zinc, multis and 20mg nolva since, )

other chems include occasional bursts of in-rage ( low dosage, not close to bedtime) and ECA now and again. ( every few days maybe) I have been smoking a lot of weed lately, ( not that normal for me, from virtualy zero to a good nights smoking every few days.) but If anything that makes me feel better and I'm guessing the nolva would help any negative estrogenic effects.

So am I just bored, mildly depressed and worried that I'm gonna lose a good friend (long story, not that relevant) or any suggestions for non-prescription remedy's. I figure hitting the gym more oftain ( haven't lifted for 2 weeks, bad!) and more time on the heavy bag should help the physical symptoms a little and get the aggression back up.

BTW, don't worry , I've been through much worse and come out smiling, but I thought a little fishing for advice never hurt anyone.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
marijuana can raise estro levels man you might want to be careful smoking regualrly with already low test, I doubt you want a set of tits.

Not trying to be a party crasher man just lettin you know

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
Your totally right, its bad for me, bad for my gains, and although I suspect the nolva helps, its not the best scenario.

we all have our vices, and I don't smoke that much or that often. I realize the significant effects it can have. but I suspect its not the route cause of my current predicament.

I appreciate the sentiment though

hemotep

I went through something similar. Started seeing my ex again who i really didnt care for but didnt mind the booty. Shes a big time pot head and got me smoking pretty regularly...got me all emotional too, actin all sappy and sad and crap. I stopped smoking, started taking my b vitamins and gensing and that seemed to help. I assume it was probably the weed though. So Id say stop smoking. Funny thing is, a good cigar gives me a similar buzz...a nice mecunda, and some long island tea...mmmmm.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Man I love cigars... gotta get a cuban and jack daniels on the rocks.... if only they made a low carb jack daniels right now im stuck drinking Mich Ultra lite

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dazilla General Chat 9