Transdermals and Female partners...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you guys reccommend doing a cycle of 1test 4ad transdermal if you have a bunch of touchy girlfriends?

If so, how would you go about doing this? I know you could do feet and legs, places where they dont usually touch but what about rotating sites? Arent you suppose to rotate so the skin doesnt get irratated? Last thing i want is my girlfriend to start growing facial hair.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used it on my feet for 6 weeks at a time without irritation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used it on my feet for 6 weeks at a time without irritation.
Really? thanks.

Is there a saturation issue with using the same spot? My girl doesnt have foot fetish or anything so i guess i can use feet and behind the knee.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
give it a couple of hours without her touching you and you should be ok. there is very little that will get rubbed off at that point. Under you clothes is a good idea.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too was pondering this, I have some 4ad transdermal to do with 1-t thp ether caps, and was a bit concerned for wife/kids. But I was thinking that if I put it on at the gym before work, I don't come into contact with anyone for at least 10 hrs after that. I wonder about in the laundry tho.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily, the weather is starting to cool down, so it is easier to keep the area covered. 1T is very irritating, so make sure to thoroughly wash and scrub the area.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Rub the 4AD on your GF on purpose.......j/k. I think that they will dry very fast. When I was on androgel, I was worried about this, but it dried very quickly. I have used E-Form many times and it dries quickly too.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Saran wrap....I think it will only help absorption too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea as to whether there is significant residue left on clothing?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think b5150 has the most experience here, as he had wife AND kids to worry about...

Suggestions, B?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait so you went from having touchy girlfriendS to just one girlfriend in the matter of 2 minutes?

I have nothing to add besides that. haha
The other ones deflated?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No wait, I know, the other ones already had facial hair? :think:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He had to retract his original statement after finding out one of them was nycste :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He had to retract his original statement after finding out one of them was nycste :D
Exactly! lol sinner knows....

Nah i have one "steady" one the others i dont have sex with just alot of physical contact flirting hugging etc....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think b5150 has the most experience here, as he had wife AND kids to worry about...

Suggestions, B?
Sorry I missed this one.

When I did use 1-T/4AD in the past I always made a point of wearing a long sleeved sweatshirt or shirt of some type. Keep in mind that, like most we assume we are being safe.

Consider this for a minute: apply 1-Test bare handed. Wash your hands. Wash them again. Even wash them once more. Now rub your eyes. There is the answer.

Apply using rubber gloves. Wear a t-shirt or long sleeved sweatshirt or what have you. Now eight hours or more later rub your bare finger across the area of aplication. Now rub your eyes with that same finger. There is your answer.

Use the same secenario of the one just above. Now 8 or more hours later shower and wash your area of application with soap and water and even a loopha. Now while still in the shower rub your hands across your face and eyes. There is your answer.

One other scenario is after wearing that longed sleeved shirt or sweatshirt all day or 8 to 10 hours after application take it off and rub it across your eyes and face. There is your answer. This would also apply to sheets and bath towels and anything that come into contact you or protective wear during the process of application or protection.

Keep in mind that areas like feet and thinned skin have even less surface area and less skin for resevior of actives meaning that there is likely even more residue being left on skin for cross transfer.

Keep in mind that AdroGel and Testim are 1% concentration. So at 5-10g respectively there is 50-100mg in each dose. Consider that it is speculated to be absorbed at a rate of 10%. So that leaves 45-90mg of active on your skin.

Now look at home brewed TD's that are at a 50-100mg/ml(g) concentration. That is equal to 5-10% concentration. At a dose of 1ml(1g) you have 50-100mg of active on your skin and at a assumed rate (higher rate of absorption than Androgel) of 20% you now have 40-80mg active left on the skin. But we also dose at 200-400mg 2x/day. So on the low end of say 400mg you have approximately 320mg of active left on your skin. At the high end of 800mg you have 640mg of actives left on your skin.

Now consider the scenario I mentioned with 1-T burn. We know for sure it is residue of 1-T. Just because 4AD dose not burn does not mean it is not on your skin.

Because I now know better I will never ever use a transdermal again. I share the laundry, the bed sheets and the shower and towels with them. I cannot and will not in good conscience even risk this with my loved ones, especial the girls.

AndroGel Official FDA information, side effects and uses.
Testim Official FDA information, side effects and uses.
http://www.fsdinfo.org/pdf/Interpersonal_testosterone_transfer.pdf
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/54292-virilization-young-children.html
Testosterone substitution with a new transdermal, hydroalcoholic gel applied to scrotal or non-scrotal skin: a multicentre trial -- Kühnert et al. 153 (2): 317 -- European Journal of Endocrinology

My suggestion would be to avoid any contact, especially intimate (even hand holding can be a real good transfer) or shared clothing or the likes while on a TD cycle. In my case it cannot be avoided and so I chose not to use these sort of products. But that is me and my decission when it comes to my family and loved ones.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never got the burn from 1T. I have heard of the saran wrap thing. This is something you have to look up, but I am pretty sure you can shower it off after so many hours, because after so many hours the product is already absorbed....This I was always somewhat confused on though. I know with the transdermals you are supposed to keep them on 12 hours...OR they are supposed to last 12 hours in your system due to the delivery method....I suggest you guys look this up for a definite answer.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never got the burn from 1T. I have heard of the saran wrap thing. This is something you have to look up, but I am pretty sure you can shower it off after so many hours, because after so many hours the product is already absorbed....This I was always somewhat confused on though. I know with the transdermals you are supposed to keep them on 12 hours...OR they are supposed to last 12 hours in your system due to the delivery method....I suggest you guys look this up for a definite answer.
They supply a 12 hours active life. You can wash then off within an hour or 2, but you will still sweat out some of the solution. The first time I used 1T, I applied it to my chest and I took a shower about 2 hours later. I though that I was good to go, but when I lifted a couple of hours later, I sweated out some of the solution and it burned the hell out of my upper lip.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So about the applying to feet only, is that viable? I am basically in B5150's boat, but if applying to feet only is workable, I could keep socks on all the time, and keep them separate washing them even at a laundromat if necessary.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So about the applying to feet only, is that viable? I am basically in B5150's boat, but if applying to feet only is workable, I could keep socks on all the time, and keep them separate washing them even at a laundromat if necessary.
I don't think I would do it if I had a kid. On the other hand, their is the saran wrap thing!. I couldn't walk around comfortable with that though!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait, what?! So you're one of those "friends but never more than friends" guys? LOL!
its that way because I want it that way...They know the legend that is me, they all want to go for a ride, nawmean? LOL!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Feet? Really? Top of the feet? Bottom of the feet? Does it matter? I'd think my inch-thick callouses on the bottom of my feet would keep the stuff from absorbing. :D No?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feet? Really? Top of the feet? Bottom of the feet? Does it matter? I'd think my inch-thick callouses on the bottom of my feet would keep the stuff from absorbing. :D No?
thats why youd do tops.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody answered so i'm asking again :) is just doing tops of feet enough surface area?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150 or others could answer best as im virgin to transdermals besides lipoderm. I believe i read in another thread that for better and more effecient absorbtion its best to use a larger skin surface area. I think that there is only so much a pore or whatever can take.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
lol, this reminds me back when I did my first trans cycle. My g/f at the time complained of her face burning (of course it was after she would lay her head on my chest).

Anyway, after that happened awhile, a finally put 2 and 2 together, so I started taking precautions.

Then I started to worry when she started gaining a BUNCH of weight. I monitored her mustache and voice VERY closely from then on (there might be a thread from long ago about it).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then I started to worry when she started gaining a BUNCH of weight. I monitored her mustache and voice VERY closely from then on (there might be a thread from long ago about it).
So did it end up being related to the trans...or was she just turning into a fatty?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and for the record, i'd be doing just 4ad transdermal on feet tops, I have 1-t as thp ether caps

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and for the record, i'd be doing just 4ad transdermal on feet tops, I have 1-t as thp ether caps
when you gonna start, youve been talking about it for awhile now? Well it is better to have everything covered first and it will be your first cycle so it will be very very successful im sure!... what is THP stand for anyway? Ill be doing 1-t 4ad combo transdermal sometime in the future too. (if i didnt alreayd mention)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dunno really, i'll be re-evaluating myself in december. thats still only 1 year of serious bodybuilding, so i'm not sure i'm really ready for a hormone cycle.