first injection will be 1-test

bicepts101

Awards
just got my 1-test. I figured i would get the injectable form just to give it a shot see if i can take it. Got BDC topical coming too but i like to experiment.
Wish me luck bros! Ill let everyone know how it went tomorrow. Oh i will try it in the glutes first. Ive heard that the delts are a good spot for it but we'll see.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, I haven't done it but heard it's referred to as "liquid anthrax" or something like that. I'll stick to transdermal

bicepts101

Awards
i guess ill be in store for a drop kick.

**** i say anything is worth trying once

bicepts101

Awards
ok people im totally confused right now. I just shot 1 cc of 1-test. During the shot i felt no pain what so ever. Can this be? I mean this stuff was sopposed to be from some good bros and i still suspect they are. But a pain free 1-test shot? As excited i am, i am very skeptacle. Woulnt more people be talking about this?
I tasted it it had i mild bitter taste to it. the after taste was nasty too. After the injection it felt like a charlie horse on my ass and down my leg while a rubbed on it. Keep in mind this was my first injection ever so i have no idea what it feels like when injecting fake ****.
Did i just inject vegetable oil?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro some companies are now coming out with inj 1test. A lot of people are reporting it's painless so it's not that uncommon. As long as you got it from trusted people then enjoy and thank your lucky stars. Best of luck with your cycle. late J

bicepts101

Awards
Im not sure who dazed is.

Still one day later i have no pain. Just a bruse like feeling. If this is good **** i can definatly bare it.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp is not suppossed to be painful. That is what you have i assume.

db682

Awards
  • Established
It should hurt then. Do a search on injectable 1 test in a couple of forums. The vast majority all agree it hurts like a bitch when using test base. I have even read some that stated the cyp hurts more then the average poke. And I believe dazes **** now is cyp not base and is a lot milder then the regular cyp poke.

Figure out how to test it. Im sure youll come up with something.

Maybe your just tougher then the average tough guy and you have no sensation of pain. To test, Cut off you finger with a dule rusty knife, if it hurts you feel pain and your just average tough guy... and your shooting babby ****!

db

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Did you make it yourself or buy it pre-made?
Where?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Id like to know what the matrix is... % BA? BB? does it use PEG-400?

BUFF STUFF

Awards
What potencey was the injection

50mg/1ml ????

this should be a sticky, I think theres alot of questions needing to be answered on 1-test injectable results

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
As soon as we get some answers, we can compile a thread about 1-test injectables...until then, this thread really hasn't done anything...

WYD

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
He told me via PM that his 1-test was from researchkits.com.

bicepts101

Awards
yeah the potency is 50ml/mg

My second injection was yesterday i did the other glute i decided to up the dose to 1 1/2cc. still absolutly no pain. Seemed to be much more bruising pain then just the 1cc, but that is cake. Today im going to hit my delts. It should be cake.

bicepts101

Awards
hey guys after my injection in the delt, i massauged(spellcheck lol) my delt and i was getting shooting pains down my arm for about 20 minuted after the injection. It was only while i was rubbing it or when i would lift it over my head. The same pain i was getting in my glutes but a little more extreme.

I am doing something wrong here?

db682

Awards
  • Established
For your sake, I hope not. But thats why I try and avoid needles as much as possible. Once there under the skin you dont know what the **** is going on. And especially if your even having second thoughts about what your injecting. :( :confused: :eek: Damnnnnnnn!

db

bicepts101

Awards
well im not questioning the sterility. To me that is the most important variable. Im am only in question as if this is really 1-test. Well i guess ill find out, cuase the mods i emailed didnt respond seemed a little fishey that they didnt. I also emailed a mod over at the board they own. So i dont wont to point any fingers as of yet.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Good luck in getting an answer bro. Have you looked into any test products for 1-test. If there is such a thing. To bad Chemo haulin ass he would probably have a way to check.

db

bicepts101

Awards
accually one mod was cool enough to get back to me, he said he will look into it for me.

Where could i find a test product for 1-test?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
That is fairly normal pain for a first timer delt injection....

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I should clarify.....I read the post too fast... I would be a little concerned with the shooting pain. Has it stopped completely? Does anything feel numb?

WYD

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, let see, you're injecting 1-test base which is suppossed to be painful. The hormone is crystalizing in your body, i'd move on to a different type of injection if i were you. The company you ordered from is top knotch IMO but i still wouldn't reccomend that particular product to anyone, especially since you could make 1-test cyp for cheaper and it'd last you a lot longer!

bicepts101

Awards
nothing feels numb that i can recall. It goes away after a few hours and just becomes like a bruising type feeling for the next few days. The soreness in my glute are gone. My shoulders still hurt a little and my thigh, that i did yesterday.

Hey chemist, what did you mean by the hormone is crystalizing in your body. Also what type of injeciton are you opposing and what do you recomend.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, a hormone needs to stay completely dissolved in a solvent and dispersed through the body for there to be no pain. Once injecting, if the solvent you are using washes away then the hormone, will recrystalize and you will get pain. I don't know the exact definition but that's a good idea of what happens. Benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate are usually a good combo to keep dissolved aswell as keeping pain to a minimal as you can limit the ba to only 5% or so. This doesn't work for everything but a lot of hormones it will.

u5711

Banned
Awards
Wow, this is interesting. Keep us up to date on this little "experiment" goes :) and let us know if you start to feel the 1-test working.

bicepts101

Awards
ok a little updat on how things are going.
Im on day 12 of 1-test base using everyday inj
Im also finishing up dbol that i started 3 weeks ago

on the second time around hitting the same injection spot. the pain is healing quicker and is better the next day. I have experianced no burn pain but only bruising type pain.

Ive been injecting 1.5cc at 50mg/ml which is 75mg ED. Tomarrow is my last day on dbol 25mg ED. So far up 11lbs no water a small increase, if any, in bf%. Im running ldex at .75 for the dbol. Strength is way up.

Im not sure if the 1-Test has kicked in yet being only day 12. I guess well se once i stop the dbol.

Feeling very lazy all day sometimes, but in the gym i am a monster. Each time i hit the next bodypart i see improvement. Going very well so far.

Ive been eating 6-8 times a day every 2-3 hours very clean. Before starting 184lbs now 195lbs. Again well see after the dbol gets cut out.

bicepts101

Awards
ok peeps... just got back from the gym.

Im on day 19. weighed in at 198lbs today. Im 5'11''

Since dropping the dbol i see more definition in my abs and chest. I also feel better, aggression is up more. I dont know why, but when i was on dbol i felt like a pussy and i was tired like all the time. i also feel hungrier now. But it doesnt matter cause ill eat anyways.lol

the 1-test has to be doing it job here cause i have lost no strength yet and no weight.

since starting the cycle:
Incline bench w/db:70lbs for 10 to 85lbs for 8(i do incline bench first, for about 3 months, cause my upper chest sucks) and might i add that it is working great.
everything has improved but that is the one i am most impressed with. Its nothing special but im proud so **** it.

My goal when starting this cycle was to stat dbol before the 1-test and run it for 21days. I started the 1-test on the 14th day so that when im was done with the dbol the 1-test would just about be kicking in. i used the 1-test sustain the wieght i gained with the dbol. I wanted to keep 10lbs after post cycle. So far im up 14lbs

also i havent had any trouble with water weight and i stopped running ldex after the dbol. Im feeling pretty hard at the gym.

bicepts101

Awards
also i look forward to injecting everyday. i dont know why.

To all that are scared of injection:
i was pretty scared of needles at first. once you do you'll be like that was so easy. Seriously i feel more comfortable injecting myself then letting my doc do it.

Just do the proper sanitation and your good to go!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear everything is going well for you bro. You up 14lbs thats not to shabby;) Keep eating and keep gaining, later J