First Sust cycle

richirich_99

Awards
So i was planning on running my first "real" cycle with just Test cyp or Test E but can only get Sust. Im planning on running it at 500mg/wk, pinning on Mon and Thur just because the stuff is expensive where im at, cant seem to find it any cheaper. I was wondering, how would it stack with running PP for the first 4 weeks?

[email protected]-mon, thur-weeks 1-10
p-plex@20mg ED weeks 1-2, 30mg ED weeks 3-4

I got my pct all in line and diet is good. by the way here are my stats: 23, 5"6' 160-165 about 10-12% bf, been lifting for about 7 or 8 years. any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Cant wait to start! Thanks guys!

onelife

onelife

Awards
If you are planning on using sust I would recommend pinning every other day.

richirich_99

Awards
If you are planning on using sust I would recommend pinning every other day.
The only problem with that is that i cant afford to buy enough right now to do a full 10 weeks cycle if i pin eod, otherwise i would.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with that is that i cant afford to buy enough right now to do a full 10 weeks cycle if i pin eod, otherwise i would.
then wait until you can run a proper cycle. no reason doing something half ass or watered down if ya know what i mean. patience

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
or u can just pin 1/2 cc 4 times a week instead of 1 cc twice a week.
1/2 x 4 = 2cc
1cc x 2 =2cc

u wont get the benefit from the short esters in sustanon pinning 2x/wk

richirich_99

Awards
or u can just pin 1/2 cc 4 times a week instead of 1 cc twice a week.
1/2 x 4 = 2cc
1cc x 2 =2cc

u wont get the benefit from the short esters in sustanon pinning 2x/wk
I think i'll try doing in that way, i didnt think about that. Thanks bro! Cant wait to start. Going to start on Nov. 1st, so i'll be posting a log.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
lol i'm horrible at math but somehow i figured that out...i'm tryin to start my test e/dbol soon but i have too many fcukin bills right now

good luck w the cycle

richirich_99

Awards
lol i'm horrible at math but somehow i figured that out...i'm tryin to start my test e/dbol soon but i have too many fcukin bills right now

good luck w the cycle
I hear ya there bro! Im trying to eliminate bills so i got more more for gear. thanks again for the help!