Power LGP 1-T + 3g 1-Test - 240ml - Production

B

BodySlam

Awards
.. sold on legal gear's site .. just wondering how many servings are in a bottle. in other words, if using the recommended dosage, how long will a bottle last?

also, is the delivery different from BDC's T-1 Final (better/worse). i was going to purchase 3 bots of T-1, but this product looks interesting. thanks.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Our delivery time will be similar. Most people have their stuff in three days. These are full 8oz bottles so at standard dosing they will last you 8 weeks/60 days.

This is BDC's new PE formula so its more effective than ever. Let me know if I can help anymore.

B

BodySlam

Awards
thanks for the reply. what i meant by delivery, was absorption rate. im assuming it's better considering it's a new formula.

can u please post what the amount each ingredient would be in each serving (1test & 4ad), and how many servings a bottle contains. thanks!

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
The bottles are 8oz bottles and at standard 2ml twice a day dosing last 60 days. The amounts of each hormone are listed by each product.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
When will the new gels (only) be available?
I want to take a look at that 'new' recipie. I have an idea of some of the added ingredients and want to see how close I am to it. Also looking forward to the feed back from the testers on this new recipie.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I remember reading that thread after posting on this one, Duh! :D

C

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Yea, I remember reading that thread after posting on this one, Duh! :D
No problem bro, I'm working on sourcing the DMFA and working out the new brew recipe and will post all information soon. So keep an eye out! :D

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Cool, Glad to see someones on the ball. PM me when you get it, or if you need any help. Keep my eyes open, thanks.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We are selling these like hot cakes and response to the new formula has been great! They are still on sale but moving fast.