Hcg?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
is it safe to star a m-drol+Test E cycle if I dont have HCG ? I have every thing I need for my PCT (toremifene,activate,rpm,paravol)

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
is it safe to star a m-drol+Test E cycle if I dont have HCG ? I have every thing I need for my post cycle therapy (toremifene,activate,rpm,paravol)
hcg is a great thing to have on cycle. i don't think it would necessary but thats only if you are willing to take the risk of your body going into shutdown. BTW, how does your cycle look like?
even a little bit hcg during cycle will help in preventing testicular atrophy. (and it helps induce ovulation, if your interested in that:rofl: , don't worry you don't have to worry about that.....or do you:blink: ). anyways back to the topic, once you're done with it during the cycle, it will stay in your body at high levels thus quickening your recovery time. you don't even have to use it that much, 2x/wk. and if you want to enhance the potency of it, use vitamin e. hope this helps. once again its not necessary but sure as hell helps.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
How long is your cycle? How many mg's of Test are you planning on running?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks of test E at 250 mg 2x/week + week 1-3 m-drol 10/20/20

bodyworksten

Awards
hcg isnt that hard to find and easy to use. Though these days more guys are starting to use a capsule form of Clomiphene citrate 50mg at the end of their cycle. It works better and its easy to use