are we stuck to oral only cycles now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about you guys but before this big worldwide bust the only way for me to get my pins were online. now im too paranoid to order them because im hearing that the feds are monitoring sites, and being that ive been busted in the past and got off VERY lucky ( for once california laws were in my favor!) im not looking to get in trouble for bull**** again. does anyone know if these rumors are true or not about the fed monitoring sites?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think they're watching you right now... better get your finger out of your a..................

I kid... but you better be safe - they're not messing around any more.

A friend of mine just received a letter about "Research" - he's a bit freaked out!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think they're watching you right now... better get your finger out of your a..................

I kid... but you better be safe - they're not messing around any more.

A friend of mine just received a letter about "Research" - he's a bit freaked out!
I keep hearing about these letters. I dont understand why they send out letters. What does it say? Hey get rid of all your stuff we are going to bust you!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep hearing about these letters. I dont understand why they send out letters. What does it say? Hey get rid of all your stuff we are going to bust you!
yea whats that all about?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
man this really pisses me off i just want to improve my physique were not ****ing junkies in fact most of you guys here are very intelligent. on a side note i feel left out all your guys avatars are gonna make me nut my pants! :thumbsup:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
The obvious thing to do is move over here to england.

You can buy gear without breaking the law and needle exchanges give out neddles, swabs, syringes etc for free.:whip:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Pins are not illegal. Go to the chemist/pharmacy and buy some...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basically telling him that he is on a list found at (place site here).com and that it is illegal to have or use for personnal use. The letter said something about if he was using it for "research" purposes, then he might have to prove it with logs, data, ecetera. Dude's pretty freaked out!

yea whats that all about?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
The obvious thing to do is move over here to england.

You can buy gear without breaking the law and needle exchanges give out neddles, swabs, syringes etc for free.:whip:
If there wasn't more cctv cameras in london than residents i would consider it.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Basically telling him that he is on a list found at (place site here).com and that it is illegal to have or use for personnal use. The letter said something about if he was using it for "research" purposes, then he might have to prove it with logs, data, ecetera. Dude's pretty freaked out!
Welcome to the New America where the government spies on everything you do. Thank God for them keeping me safe from myself! Good thing Hillary will take care of it! haha

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Ha-Ha! That I know is true! But I was saying NO WAY would I live in England. I have friends that live there - but I didn't shed blood to live any where else then here - the U.S.A.
yeah some bits may be a bit of a dive but at least we have a bit more freedom to do what we want than you lads in the land of the free....:blink:

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
yeah some bits may be a bit of a dive but at least we have a bit more freedom to do what we want than you lads in the land of the free....:blink:

oh really? try to buy a gun in jolly england and tell me how it goes.

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Thank god for us - or your country would be non-existent...
Ha ha, good one, surprised you even realised there were other countries outside america, fortunately the vast majority of the good people of the US possess a bit more civility.........

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
That's the beauty of it. we don't need gunz. ;)

I was un the US recently, it's nice but i like england better. There's no place like home, where ever it is.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
hhmmmm, just remind me, why do I need a gun again??
You might run into some 21st century wannabe gangstas that can't fight so they carry guns to act tough and try to punk you when you least expect it . . . or you can just buy them to hunt for fun :)

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
That's the beauty of it. we don't need gunz. ;)

I was un the US recently, it's nice but i like england better. There's no place like home, where ever it is.
Well said mate........

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You might run into some 21st century wannabe gangstas that can't fight so they carry guns to act tough and try to punk you when you least expect it . . . or you can just buy them to hunt for fun :)
great post.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
welcome to America, the land of opportunity! where everything's against the law.....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i might later in life. i just don't like the direction in which this country is heading. which saddens me, because i actually do love my country.
Don't worry they're pretty much all heading in the same direction, you can run but you can't hide :ntome::numbered:

Much Love,

Neoborn

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i might later in life. i just don't like the direction in which this country is heading. which saddens me, because i actually do love my country.
good. the sooner the better.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
They can be considered Drug paraphenalia (sp?)...which is illegal.
Exactly. You can legally purchse them at a pharmacy, 10 at a time (at least in my state and most others), but if you're caught by law enforcement, under the Drug parephenalia law you can get busted for them. The penalty is then stiffened if there is a residue in some old used pins. it's complete bull****, and there are literally like a dozen laws that conflict with this situation. Some support needle exchange programs and the purchasing of clean pins, while others completely criminalize the ownership of syringes - HTTC

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
why are you getting on my case about this? i made a general comment, not intended toward you in any way bro. just stating my opinion don't get so hostile.
it pisses me off when someone speaks poorly about my country. so, if you don't like it so much, close your mouth and leave.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
it pisses me off when someone speaks poorly about my country. so, if you don't like it so much, close your mouth and leave.
well, this is equally my country. and i care about it just as much as you do, which is why I speak my mind on issues of controversy. that i care enough to point out what I feel is wrong with my country is a sign of my respect and concern for the future of my country.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
funny how these threads always turn into a political debate. :)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
this whole thread is completely off topic. maybe you guys should start up a thread arguing about who has more pride in their country?? unsubbed

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
well, this is equally my country. and i care about it just as much as you do, which is why I speak my mind on issues of controversy. that i care enough to point out what I feel is wrong with my country is a sign of my respect and concern for the future of my country.
so to you, talking **** about the country you respect and are concerned about is a normal thing? So you are concerned but want to run out on it...

...yea. makes sense to me.

Sorry everyone, I'm done with this guy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Everyone that lives in the US is entitled to their freedom of speech good or bad. PI I know what you are getting at, but to try and censor that defeats the very freedom we have. No one says you have to agree with it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Everyone that lives in the US is entitled to their freedom of speech good or bad. PI I know what you are getting at, but to try and censor that defeats the very freedom we have. No one says you have to agree with it.
what am i trying to censor? he can say what he wants and i can come back and explain my feelings on the matter.

so are you telling me i need to censor myself? i dont think so...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On topic, markets for illicit substances will always tend toward re-balancing themselves. This is causing a huge drought now, but I would wager that in time it will begin to reemerge. My only concern would be the quality. Obviously, steroids are not like other narcotics insofar as the conditions under which they are produced have to be, obviously, more professional or sterile. Even so, it will reemerge.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
On topic, markets for illicit substances will always tend toward re-balancing themselves. This is causing a huge drought now, but I would wager that in time it will begin to reemerge. My only concern would be the quality. Obviously, steroids are not like other narcotics insofar as the conditions under which they are produced have to be, obviously, more professional or sterile. Even so, it will reemerge.
exactly.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
so to you, talking **** about the country you respect and are concerned about is a normal thing? So you are concerned but want to run out on it...

...yea. makes sense to me.

Sorry everyone, I'm done with this guy.
i never intended to make a malicious statement. my original post was only a joke and i'm sorry it caused so much controversy. it's not like i was sitting here thinking about how to rile up the AM community. PumpingIron, I respect your position bro and I do not want to argue. Political arguments scarcely go anywhere and cause more trouble than necessary. I do love this country I wasn't flaming it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i never intended to make a malicious statement. my original post was only a joke and i'm sorry it caused so much controversy. it's not like i was sitting here thinking about how to rile up the AM community. PumpingIron, I respect your position bro and I do not want to argue. Political arguments scarcely go anywhere and cause more trouble than necessary. I do love this country I wasn't flaming it.
agreed. :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I read in the newspaper the other day that they are trying to have a "safe injection site" built somewhere in the area, I believe in baltimore where they would have nurses inject drugs for people. I know AIDs and the like are a problem, but come on.....

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Happens every day....:lol: plus guns are cool.. Never know when dawn of the dead is gonna break out... believe me america will be well strapped for the occasion...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
as for attaining pins, i go to my local feed/hay store and by a bunch of 22g 1.5 inch pins all the time...no questions(my horse is reel sick, so is my dog, and cat):icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.