1,4AD + P-Plex + Tren Xtreme

robd28

Awards
Well I am still holding on to my 1,4AD and Tren but was thinking of running the 1,4AD for 8 weeks versus 6 weeks and adding the P-Plex for he first 4 weeks then going to the Tren for the last 4 weeks. I didn't get many responses on the 1,4AD and Tren but I am curious to see what you guys think about doing this cycle instead.

robd28

Awards
if anyone has any suggestions as to what doses would be good I would be more than happy to hear them. I have givin all my info on other threads but I can list them here if need be. Also I did do research for a while but it is hard to sift through all the info cause it always seems to get off topic. That is why I am trying to get answers in my thread so I can have it all in one place. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't even think you should do a cycle after 18 months of lifting, and now you want to do 8 weeks and 3 compounds. Some things you just dont do on your first cycle, and aren't you the guy who couldn't get a SERM?

robd28

Awards
I have lifted a good bit in the past but just got back into it. I had a bad car accident and had to stop for a while but I do have a good bit of prior lifting. Stregnth stayed good but put on a little bf%. I have worked some off and also did a cycle of mass tabs before so i have some experience with ph/ps. This would be my second cycle and I am trying to plan this one out better than my first one but no one seems to want to help out. All I get is responses like this. I know where I am and how my body is doing and what it can handle but would like some suggestions from guys with more experience. Isn't that the point of asking questions??

robd28

Awards
I am just asking for a little help but if no one cares to then that is fine I will just go of of what I read in other threads. I was just wondering if this would be a good stack. Not asking permission to do it. If it looks like a good one then I just wanted to kow how you guys would suggest taking it. ex. 1,4ad for 8 weeks and p-plex first 4 or tren first 4 and so on. It was meant to help me ou not debate wether I should take it or not.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I am just asking for a little help but if no one cares to then that is fine I will just go of of what I read in other threads. I was just wondering if this would be a good stack. Not asking permission to do it. If it looks like a good one then I just wanted to kow how you guys would suggest taking it. ex. 1,4ad for 8 weeks and p-plex first 4 or tren first 4 and so on. It was meant to help me ou not debate wether I should take it or not.
If you can't get a SERM then forget about this cycle.. It's prob gonna shut you down pretty hard.. Now, assuming you can get ahold of some toremifene I'd be way more apt to help out. So yeah.. get a SERM bro, show the "boys" some love.

robd28

Awards
Ok I Found It But Damn 210 For 100 Tablets????? Is Ther Anything More Cost Effective?

robd28

Awards
Ok I got it but would nolva or toremifene be better?

robd28

Awards
So how does this sound?

Week 1-4 1,4AD 600mg / PP 30mg

Week 5-8 1,4AD 600mg / Tren 30mg

Then PCT with Nolva and 6-oxo. Still need to work on the doses for my PCT but I will also be getting post cycle support and I am also going to be taking AI cycle support during my cycle. Does this sound a little better or should I switch around the PP and Tren or go with Havoc instead of PP?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok I got it but would nolva or toremifene be better?
Toremifene is much better.

The cycle looks fine, but the Tren Xtreme is likely very suppressive, but little is known about it. At least it isn't a methyl.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
So how does this sound?

Week 1-4 1,4AD 600mg / PP 30mg

Week 5-8 1,4AD 600mg / Tren 30mg

Then post cycle therapy with Nolva and 6-oxo. Still need to work on the doses for my PCT but I will also be getting post cycle support and I am also going to be taking AI cycle support during my cycle. Does this sound a little better or should I switch around the PP and Tren or go with Havoc instead of PP?
Your 1,4 AD doses are about half of recommended dosing. Your PP doses are high. 20 mgs is probably a better starting point.

robd28

Awards
Ok so I should just go with Toremifene. Good deal. Thanks for the input. What else should I take with it and the post cycle support? Is the 6-oxo a waste or will it help out?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I like what Werewolf said. Increase the 1,4. Or ramp it up. And since you haven't run a ton of stuff previously, you won't need that much PP. If you have 15mg PP caps, start with that and see how it goes. If you have 10mg pills, you could go 20, but starting at 30 isn't necessarry; you'll have better overall gains and less sides this way. I'd also suggest that you start the 1,4 1-2 weeks first alone, then do 3 weeks of the PP, then switch to the tren with the 1,4 for the remaining weeks. Good luck! Oh, and get your PCT all set before you start!

robd28

Awards
OK so you think something like this......

Week 1-2 1,4 600mg

Week 3-5 1,4 1g / PP 15/30/30mg

Week 6-8 1,4 1g / Tren 30/30/30

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
OK so you think something like this......

Week 1-2 1,4 600mg

Week 3-5 1,4 1g / PP 15/30/30mg

Week 6-8 1,4 1g / Tren 30/30/30
Yeah, I like that idea quite a bit actually! My personal experience leads me to believe that will work well. Remember always to "feel" your way through any cycle. If you are tuned in, your body will give you definite signals and you can make adjustments to suit your needs. I've never done a cycle where I haven't started with a basic idea and then tweaked things slightly throughout depending on how my body reacts. That's why all the little things are important; not overdosing things (esp. PH/PS's), drinking lots of water, ancillaries, days off, and sleep/rest.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is a totally different compound from PP. What are your goals? You could use either compound, but you should do it for the right reasons.

robd28

Awards
stregnth and size good cut but doesnt have to be totally dry

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
It's a matter of personal preference then. PP is very good for strength and size. Epistane is supposedly also very good for strength and size, but I can't say that for sure bc ive never used it. You will get wetter gains from PP for sure, BUT not everyone gets totally wet gains from PP. It has this effect in most users, but not necessarily everyone. I'm using PP right now and I'm not getting too much "wet" gain. I am staying fairly dry, but it has definetly lubed my joints, which is always nice.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
BUT considering that this is only your second cycle of a ph ever, I would really consider trying epistane and 1,4AD (as it is fairly weak on its own but seems to work well stacvked with other compounds).

I would use PP all on its own in a different cycle before stacking it with anything if you have only done one cycle in the past and it was just Mass Tabs.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You have to do what you think is best for you, but this is my advice given my personal past experience.

robd28

Awards
I think I will give it a shot with PP. Be kind to the boys, liver and joints!!! ZIf it gives me trouble I will tweak it like you said. Three weeks of PP shouldn't be too bad but we shall see. I will start on Nov. 5th and keep a log if anyone is interested.

robd28

Awards
Also what kind of gains would you expect from this stack? A round a bout.....

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running Methoxy-TRN, PP, and Methoxy-TST. My run is somewhat similar to what you are planning. The tst is no doubt more androgenic that the 1,4AD, but you will likely experience similar gains. I think you should prolly stay fairly dry bc of the 1,4AD/Tren, but you'll likely get your biggest strength and size gains within the first 3-4 wks when ur running the PP. The tren and 1,4AD in the second stage should help you retain the gains from the PP, and keep the water off a bit. Overall you sohuld gain a good amount of strength and size, but I think you really need to strongly consider what you're doing here. This is your second cycle ever and you're stacking some serious product together. PP is not something to take recklessly. Be VERY aware of any side effects that you are experiencing, and do NOT be afraid to alter or stop your cycle if the sides get out of control!

robd28

Awards
OK well what are some major things to look for besides the norm you usually hear about?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
There are obviously sides possible with any kind of androgenic compound usage, but PP is more androgenic than the average ph/ps. You have to watch for any kind of signs of organ or system stress/damage, acne, oily skin/scalp issues, hair loss, etc. You need to take note also that you may not necessarily be able to visually monitor your liver, kidney, or other organ stress/damage. You need to take appropriate measures to protect your body from damage. Taking ancillaries to safegaurd your blood pressure, cholesterol, heart, liver, kidneys, and other organs is recommended. I would also recommend getting a full blood lipid profile done before and after your cycle. This will give you a better idea of how your body is actually handling these compunds and whether or not you should use them in the future.

FX01

Awards
It's a matter of personal preference then. PP is very good for strength and size. Epistane is supposedly also very good for strength and size, but I can't say that for sure bc ive never used it. You will get wetter gains from PP for sure, BUT not everyone gets totally wet gains from PP. It has this effect in most users, but not necessarily everyone. I'm using PP right now and I'm not getting too much "wet" gain. I am staying fairly dry, but it has definetly lubed my joints, which is always nice.
Wilderbeast, your righ about PP- I"m currently pulsing it as a stand alone, and I find it to not be as wet also.My previous
cycle of Havoc was much different, I was holding more water,
and the other sides continued even a 10mg. a day.

I think your cycle looks good, but again everyone reacts differently, so trust what your body tells you.Having a proper P.C.T. with a test booster will of coarse help you retain your hard earned gains.
Good Luck.

robd28

Awards
FXO1 and Wilderbeast thanks for you guys input. When I came to AM this is the help and sugestions that I was hoping to get.

FX01

Awards
FXO1 and Wilderbeast thanks for you guys input. When I came to AM this is the help and sugestions that I was hoping to get.
No problem my friend, that's what it's all about.:)

robd28

Awards
OK I have been thinking about this all day and running the 1,4 for 8 weeks the way I had laid it out would be 5 bottles @ $45 a piece. Thats a lot of cash so what if I do weeks 1-2 @ 600mg, weeks 3-6 @ 800mg and weeks 7-8 @ 1g. It would save me from buying 5 bottles and I would still have a little left over on my 4th bottle.

robd28

Awards
Also what is the reason for the suggestion of starting the first two weeks with 1,4 alone? Just ramping up for the p-plex? I will go that route but was just curious about the reasoning.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
OK I have been thinking about this all day and running the 1,4 for 8 weeks the way I had laid it out would be 5 bottles @ $45 a piece. Thats a lot of cash so what if I do weeks 1-2 @ 600mg, weeks 3-6 @ 800mg and weeks 7-8 @ 1g. It would save me from buying 5 bottles and I would still have a little left over on my 4th bottle.
First, get the 1,4 powder if you can for budget reasons. Secondly, if you do the caps, it would be fine to ramp it up. The reason I had suggested you start it first for 1-2 weeks is because it takes a while to get going, and that way it's up and running in your system when you introduce the PP, etc. If you buy powder, you can dose it higher throughout (assuming the powder is still available).

Don't forget, you'll need lots of these :burg: during your cycle.

robd28

Awards
Well I have 2 bottles already (caps) and I will check out the powder if it is still available for the remainder of the 8 weeks. If not I might just run it the way I laid out. Money isn't a huge deal but when you start thinking about it and its 200 or 250 you are just like damn thats a lot.

robd28

Awards
Ok like i said earlier I will start this on Nov.5th but am still doing a lot of reading on this. I have read that taking 2 methylated products at one time is not advised. P-plex is and if I am not mistaken so is 1,4. Is this a problem or is it ok if I take the right supporting supps?

robd28

Awards
Also, milwood, I like the fact you say I need plenty of food. I knew that already but I love to eat and cals protien and carbs are not a problem. I live in south Louisiana and if you have't heard, we love to eat. I am really ready for this cycle and want to see if 450 bucks is worth it.

robd28

Awards
When I start taking the 1,4ad should I space it out about 6 hours apart? And I am assuming that when I add the p-plex I just take that 30 minutes prior to working out. Same when I start the tren?

robd28

Awards
Also I have read conflicting reponses on whether I should take my creatine (Size On) during my cycle or post cycle..... Any input here?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Save extra creatine like Size On for post cycle. Your body will be producing m ore than enough creatine when "on". You need the extra creatine post cycle to help you hold onto gains you made on cycle.

robd28

Awards
OK I have started week 3 of my P-Plex and 1,4AD bold and my plan was to run p-plex 3 weeks at 30mgs then switch to tren for 3 more weeks. My question is, would it be fine to run the p-plex four weeks with the last week being 45mgs then go to the tren for three weeks? I am not really noticing any sides at 30 mgs but am seeing some good strength gains. How does this sound?

FX01

Awards
Hey rob,
Besides the strength gains,hows the body weight going?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
OK I have started week 3 of my P-Plex and 1,4AD bold and my plan was to run p-plex 3 weeks at 30mgs then switch to tren for 3 more weeks. My question is, would it be fine to run the p-plex four weeks with the last week being 45mgs then go to the tren for three weeks? I am not really noticing any sides at 30 mgs but am seeing some good strength gains. How does this sound?

I'd say feel it out; you're gonna get some gains continuing in week 4 of PP but probably diminishing. If it feels right, go for it! If it feels like the 3 were really good and solid, I'd get excited about introducing the tren which should be great for hardening/defining your gains, as well as continuing a strengthening process. Sounds like a fun cycle!!!

robd28

Awards
Yeah it is really fun. I am seeing very good strength gains and am starting to put on a few pounds this week. I think I will keep it at 30mgs and go another week then introduce the tren. I would like to get a few more pounds on before I start cutting up. But like I said, I am very satisfied with my progress so far. I am not doing a whole lot of cardio and already have moved down one hole on my belt.

robd28

Awards
Hey rob,
Besides the strength gains,hows the body weight going?
I have started to see a gain in the last few days since I posted this. I think I am losing more BF% and gaining a good amount of lean muscle. I am up 4 pounds but like I said I am looking a lot better.