M-Drol + X-Dream

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
is it Safe to add X-dream to my M-drol cycle ? for better sleep ! and what could help to fight lethargy ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say the MDrol lethargy is tough to fight. I barely wanted to move at times

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I noticed that as long as i kept my carbs high lethargy wasn't a problem.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will keep my carb HIGH !! lol :p , I have Activate extrem,RPM,Paravol and toremifene for my PCT shoul I star tacking them a couple of day before the end of my cycle or the day I finish my cycle ? and what about X-dream during my cycle is it safe ?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will keep my carb HIGH !! lol :p , I have Activate extrem,RPM,Paravol and toremifene for my post cycle therapy shoul I star tacking them a couple of day before the end of my cycle or the day I finish my cycle ? and what about X-dream during my cycle is it safe ?
I see no problems with incorporating the X-Dream. As for the post cycle stuff, hold off on it till the last day of the cycle. And I'd wait to start the activate until at least 2 weeks into pct.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I see no problems with X-Dream and SuperDrol, but also check with the others see if they have had any negative experiences. The point really is that one can never know how each individual will react to certain substances....ever.

If lethargy is a problem keeping your carbs up ( just repeating what someone else wrote ), and maybe some RPM might help.

Much Love,

Neoborn

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok ! why wait for the Activate ?
From what I understand activate works by freeing up bound test.. But right at the start of pct you're body isn't going to be producing much test at all, so supplementing with activate wouldn't really be very effective.. So I say wait a bit.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
OK I'll wait 2 week before I start Activate ! thanks a lot Guys !!!