( 7) 1g 1,4AD
( 8) 1g 1,4AD
( 9) 1g 1,4AD + 30mg p-plex
(10) 1g 1,4AD + 30mg p-plex
(11) 1g 1,4AD + 45mg p-plex
(12) 1g 1,4AD + 45mg p-plex
(13) 1g 1,4AD
(14) 1g 1,4AD
(15) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain + HCG (if needed)
(16) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain + HCG (if nedded)
(17) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain
(18) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain

cycle support weeks 1-4, 9-12
ALA + SAMe + 1.4grams of NAC + 1gram of Silymarin weeks 1-20

1.5 gallons water, BCAA, Glutamine, Creatine, BA, super cissus, fish oil, and other amino acids

3500+ calories 400gm protein, semi clean bulk

6'1" 200 lbs 10%

tell me what you guys think...

p.s. new to this board and nutraplanet.com and i love them both

Last edited:
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
WEEK
( 1) 1g 1,4AD + 20mg m-drol
( 2) 1g 1,4AD + 30mg m-drol
( 3) 1g 1,4AD + 30mg m-drol
( 4) 1g 1,4AD + 40mg m-drol
( 5) 1g 1,4AD
( 6) 1g 1,4AD
( 7) 1g 1,4AD
( 8) 1g 1,4AD
( 9) 1g 1,4AD + 30mg p-plex
(10) 1g 1,4AD + 45mg p-plex
(11) 1g 1,4AD + 45mg p-plex
(12) 1g 1,4AD + 60mg p-plex
(13) 1g 1,4AD
(14) 1g 1,4AD
(15) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain + HCG (if needed)
(16) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain + HCG (if nedded)
(17) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain
(18) 25mg clomid + demicrine sustain

cycle support weeks 1-4, 9-12
ALA + SAMe + 1.4grams of NAC + 1gram of Silymarin weeks 1-20

1.5 gallons water, BCAA, Glutamine, Creatine, BA, super cissus, fish oil, and other amino acids

3500+ calories 400gm protein, semi clean bulk

6'1" 200 lbs 10%

tell me what you guys think...

p.s. new to this board and nutraplanet.com and i love them both

No, no, no, no, no.. 40mgs sd? In my opinion thats way too high, unless you really want nasty sides.. Same with ur 60mgs phera dose. Anyways, after adjusting doses I'd put the phera at the beginning and then end with the sd. And about the HCG, i don't think it looks right, but I'm not too sure about a proper HCG protocol..

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above. Running 40mg of SD is asking for trouble... I ran a stack of SD and 11OXO and only dosed the SD at 20mg for two of the four weeks and was shut down pretty hard, thank god for torem. I also weighed the same as you.

If I were in your shoes, I would just run the 1,4AD and SD for three-four weeks and PCT, take a 2-3 month break and run 1,4AD and PP. Also, up the water to at least 2 gallons a day. I was drinking over a gallon just at work. Also, get taurine for the backpumps, especially if you dose 20mg or above, christ they suck. (I didn't get any on my first cycle at 10mg though)

SD is a very potent compound and works just fine alone. Just my two cents, others with far more knowledge than I will chime in soon.

dice404

Awards
I would say go 20/20/30/30 with the superdrol. I would also say keep the sd at the begining. I would not want to deal with sd lethargy and mood at the end of a 14 week cycle. I also say keep the phera at 45. Also, depending on how you feel, you might want to use the hcg at some point after week 8 instead of during post cycle. If lethargy becomes a problem, maybe start it mid way through the sd at a low dose twice a week, not exacly sure what that dose would be though (I've never used hcg, but would like to if I had some). As far as pct goes, I would run the clomid at a much higher dose, like 200 for the first week and then taper from there. Better yet, I would say run toremifene. i would say check out this No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to post cycle therapy
This looks like it could be a pretty suppressive cycle so deffinatly invest more in your pct. With a little more tweaking, I'd like to see how this goes.

dice404

Awards
Also remeber that the 1,4 takes 3-4 weeks to kick in.

And i forgot to ask,600rr, what is your cycle history?

600rr

Awards
cycle hx....epi 4weeks 20,30,40,50mg no sides, no shutdown, gained like 6-7lbs maybe
thanks for the replys will adjust the mdrol and pplex doses. the hcg will be ran 500iu x 10 days after last dose of 1,4ad or 500iu week x 10 weeks. still undecided on that. also i know EQ takes around 12-14 weeks for the full effects. is it the same with the 1,4ad or does the 1,4 kick in faster because of no ester? thanks guys

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
You've only run Epi? The main consensus around here seems to be run these as stand alones to see how you react. If you're running 3 different compounds it's going to be a bit difficult to distinguish what is affecting you how since you have such a limited history of usage.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I would really run SD solo. Your health is too important to risk.

dice404

Awards
actually since you've never run superdrol I would say either go 10/20/20/20 or just go 20 all 4 weeks, maybe if you feel good go 30 the last week, that should give you good gains.

EQ takes around 12-14 weeks for the full effects. is it the same with the 1,4ad or does the 1,4 kick in faster because of no ester?
ya, 1,4 kicks in faster because it doesn't have the ester. It takes about 3-4 weeks to feel it. tripdog has a good thread with just about everything you need to know about 1,4. Make sure not to confuse specifics about eq with 1,4.
TripDogs official Boldenone / 1,4-ad thread

dice404

Awards
but unless you really have your heart set on running this, just strait superdrol would be pretty good like aquanutz and hulk are saying. My first superdrol cycle put me up like 15lbs. maybe keep researching this stack though and save it for a few cycles down the road. just my 2c.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Designer Steroids are only meant to be run briefly in short cycles for effective results. Depending on the potency of a given compound, anywhere from 3-6 weeks max would suffice. After that, you will experience suppression and shut down along with diminished returns. As others have said here, Superdrol is a very strong compound that takes a toll on liver and lipids. Most users run an effective 3 week cycle at a 10/20/30 mg dosing protocol or even 10/20/20.

Pheraplex is far more androgenic than Superdrol, so it has a higher propensity to cause more andro related sides. Stacking two or more methylated orals period is harsh on your liver, because your liver is what has to process everything. Not a good idea, especially with two potent compounds.

Run Superdrol standalone for 3 good weeks. Plan a kickass PCT. Save pheraplex for another cycle, or combo that with Epi in the future. More isn't better.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm a believer that the liver is tough, but i still think that's just too much orals.