treat anavar bloat with Lasix??

dra05ke

Awards
can i help to stop my bloat i am getting from 60-80mg var/day by taking lasix. i have been using lasix to rid my water retention from HGH, but have stopped taking it for a while to give my body a break from it. i'm 8 days into my var cycle and am getting crazy bloat (stomache looks swollen) and was wondering if lasix would be my remedy for this?? if not, what can help? THANKS

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
HMMM I usually get very little to no bloat from Var but I guess everyones different. Lasix is some really serious stuff I would really look into it before u start. I would just go with a low dose of Nolva and see if that helps first.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you sure its var? could be something else passed as var. doesnt sound right.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, var doesn't bloat, but again everybody's different.

Nolva won't help with circulating estrogen, only at the receptors...nolva will actually increase circulating estrogen. Use a AI such as a-dex or letro first. I don't ever like seeing people use diuretics, they're dangerous, even if you know what you're doing.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I agree, A-dex for the bloat. How is your diet? Like said above, everyone is different, but it's definately not the norm to bloat on var.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree it doesn't make sense to bloat on var, so my guess is it's something with your diet. Also be careful using lasix. I don't think many people realize how dangerous it can be. Hypokalemia(low potassium) is a serious lifethreatening issue that can manifest rather quickly as a result of lasix use and sometimes abuse. Any loop diuretic such as lasix you absolutely need to be supplementing with potassium to replace what's lost. Now i'm not saying you didn't know this already by any means, but if you didn't just thought i'd add some helpful advice. Good luck with the further cycle.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
If the var is real than the only other reason for the bloat is the GH or your diet. Var if anything would cause you to hold less water.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to bloat with Var, but according to this, it's very possible:

"Even in small dosages, many users [of Oxandrolone] reported gastro-intestinal problems such as bloating, nausea, skin rash and itching (hives), black, tarry stools or light-colored stools, depression, unusual bleeding, unusual swelling, yellowing of the eyes or skin, and diarrhoea."

I can vouch for the nausea, the first few days I wanted to puke.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to bloat with Var, but according to this, it's very possible:

"Even in small dosages, many users [of Oxandrolone] reported gastro-intestinal problems such as bloating, nausea, skin rash and itching (hives), black, tarry stools or light-colored stools, depression, unusual bleeding, unusual swelling, yellowing of the eyes or skin, and diarrhoea."

I can vouch for the nausea, the first few days I wanted to puke.
arent they talking about stomach bloat? i think thats different from over all bloat this guy is getting...

its not uncommon for someone to sell cheap ass dbols for expensive ass var. If you cant tell for sure that they are var (some have specific colors) then you might have got...Got.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I believe he said his stomach looked swollen, not his whole body. (Not trying to be a smart-ass here, just trying to help.)

I did not buy my Var from a street/gym dealer. I purchased the bulk powder off the internet. I have to weigh out my dose every day on a mg scale I purchased just for this reason. I'm totally convinced I got the genuine article.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe he said his stomach looked swollen, not his whole body. (Not trying to be a smart-ass here, just trying to help.)

I did not buy my Var from a street/gym dealer. I purchased the bulk powder off the internet. I have to weigh out my dose every day on a mg scale I purchased just for this reason. I'm totally convinced I got the genuine article.
okay i didnt quite remember exactly what he said, youre right.

buy bulk powder form for var is the wisest move. send me a gram! its just a gram....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet, thats the sh1t right thurr! I hope its about what i think it is going to be about.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got mild stomach bloat the first few weeks on Var. I did nothing but continue on with my regular supps and the bloat wen't away as my body adjusted.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
Hey soultrain,

sorry about the bloat, nobody wants to look like a float at the macy's day parade when they're cycling...good luck bro

dra05ke

Awards
i'm sure its var. it matches up and i bought from VERY reputable supplier in which i have purchased from before..my 10mg tabs are orange (from British Dispensery) and my other 10mg tabs are an auqa/light blue(from Balkan Pharmaceuticals). the bloat is gone it must have just been something i was eating. Howevver i am very TIRED on var, any reason this is happening (maybe suppressed test levels) and does anyoneknow a way to combat the fatigue. THANKS

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure its var. it matches up and i bought from VERY reputable supplier in which i have purchased from before..my 10mg tabs are orange (from British Dispensery) and my other 10mg tabs are an auqa/light blue(from Balkan Pharmaceuticals). the bloat is gone it must have just been something i was eating. Howevver i am very TIRED on var, any reason this is happening (maybe suppressed test levels) and does anyoneknow a way to combat the fatigue. THANKS
Could have been an intitial reaction, GI discomfort is not an abnormal reaction. chew up them tabs, i usually do so with a children mvi, tastes better. I know those tabs also as well as the pink OT.

In future, consider diuretics only for extreme situations i.e. edema lower extremities, hands swelling. There are milder ones to consider before lasix i.e. HCTZ (diovan)