Cardio and a designer steroid

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
With the recent re-stocking of designer steroids on NP, I have been contemplating picking up a few bottles. However, my main focus right now is cardio, moreso becoming a faster runner (5K and 10K run times).

I have looked through a few, and came to the H-Drol steroid, due to the repartitioning effects. My goals for the cycle would be to gain crazy leg endurance and strength, but I would keep the diet real clean and somewhat related to a cutting diet (high on carbs though, I'm an endurance athlete that trains crossfit style along with my running and swimming).

Would this be advisable? I think it would bring me a huge gain on my crossfit lifting in the gym, but I'm not so sure if it would help improve my running, which I do 5-6 days a week. I recall some thoughts on blood pressure and how cardio could effect the cardiac system when on cycle.

Basically, if it won't help my run times, I won't do it! Please do inform me if there is another designer steroid that better fits than H-Drol.

Stackers, if I go with it -
Body Octane
Incarnate
Sesamin
Posidon
*possibly* Anabolic Pump and P-Slin

Let me know what you think!

BTW - Age 21, and have run Superdrol/Pheraplex on a bridge, and Finigenx (the old stuff)/Pheraplex on a stack. Back then though (age 20), I had far different goals than I had now!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts greatly appreciated. I think its safe to do both cardio and use H-Drol, but what I'm really interested in is if I will actually get faster in my 5K times. I'm assuming I would recover faster, and have increased endurance, but again that's just assuming... hmm...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am no steroid expert and have no experience with H-Drol for that matter.

The thing I would consider is that some steroids hinder endurance by cramping and things of that nature. Superdrol would be one that comes to mind when I consider that unwelcome characteristic and endurance.

Others impact cardiovascular performance via BP, oxygen capacity, increased RBC and the likes, as you mentioned.

I suppose there may be ones that don't do either but I am unaware of them as I am not familiar with many new items out there.

With that in mind I wonder if it would be best to train for strength and LBM while on cycle and then after a cycle train for cardio vascular and endurance with the new strength and LBM. Perhaps doing this in a cyclical manner for a predetrmined time frame.

Just thinking out loud.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I am no steroid expert and have no experience with H-Drol for that matter.

The thing I would consider is that some steroids hinder endurance by cramping and things of that nature. Superdrol would be one that comes to mind when I consider that unwelcome characteristic and endurance.

Others impact cardiovascular performance via BP, oxygen capacity, increased RBC and the likes, as you mentioned.

I suppose there may be ones that don't do either but I am unaware of them as I am not familiar with many new items out there.

With that in mind I wonder if it would be best to train for strength and LBM while on cycle and then after a cycle train for cardio vascular and endurance with the new strength and LBM. Perhaps doing this in a cyclical manner for a predetrmined time frame.

Just thinking out loud.
I agree, at least in my thoughts as well. I have never done cardio on cycle before, but back then my goals were my bench press, deadlift and squat.
I suppose I could relate this potential cycle to a cutting cycle, if anyone has a review for a cutting cycle with cardio.

spiderman7

Awards
With the recent re-stocking of designer steroids on NP, I have been contemplating picking up a few bottles. However, my main focus right now is cardio, moreso becoming a faster runner (5K and 10K run times).

I have looked through a few, and came to the H-Drol steroid, due to the repartitioning effects. My goals for the cycle would be to gain crazy leg endurance and strength, but I would keep the diet real clean and somewhat related to a cutting diet (high on carbs though, I'm an endurance athlete that trains crossfit style along with my running and swimming).

Would this be advisable? I think it would bring me a huge gain on my crossfit lifting in the gym, but I'm not so sure if it would help improve my running, which I do 5-6 days a week. I recall some thoughts on blood pressure and how cardio could effect the cardiac system when on cycle.

Basically, if it won't help my run times, I won't do it! Please do inform me if there is another designer steroid that better fits than H-Drol.

Stackers, if I go with it -
Body Octane
Incarnate
Sesamin
Posidon
*possibly* Anabolic Pump and P-Slin

Let me know what you think!

BTW - Age 21, and have run Superdrol/Pheraplex on a bridge, and Finigenx (the old stuff)/Pheraplex on a stack. Back then though (age 20), I had far different goals than I had now!
I'm just assuming here but maybe Axis Labs Fur.... would help.
At least thats what I'm working on now. I've tried a low dose of Winny before and it worked wonders in giving me that extra boost. Increased the length I could go and the speed I ran at. Hopefully Fur will be similiar.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
I've done 2 cycles of H-drol in the past. I did them for cutting and didn't do excessive cardio, but my energy and recover time were excellent. I'm not an endurance trainer, but if I were, this would be my steriod of choice based on what I've used in the past. Hope that helps a bit.