dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
1.5 bottles of Epistane
1 bottle Epidrol (same ****)
.5 bottle of Furazadrol
1 bottle P-Plex
2 bottles of H-Drol

I loved my Havoc cycle from this past Summer, and it's getting close to time for me to be able to run another cycle. I'm just not sure what to run and/or if I should stack a PH with something else.

Any thoughts or advice?

I have Cycle Support and a SERM on hand, as well as e-Form.

Thanks,

D

R

richirich_99

Awards
I would stack the PP with the Furzadrol, search this a lil bit and i think i saw some other peoples cycles that looked good.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I would stack the PP with the Furzadrol, search this a lil bit and i think i saw some other peoples cycles that looked good.
Really? Is that good for lean mass gains or bodyfat reduction?

I'm wondering what to do with the Furazadrol, especially since I only have the half bottle..

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I really love H-Drol, so... what about H-Drol + P-Plex, or H-Drol + Furazadrol. I think it would be a good stack.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Also, having just run Havoc, is there a particular one out of my list that would be good to go to now?

I'm trying to add as much muscle as possible right now. I don't believe in recomps. I either go for the gains or go all out cutting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh thats easy then, p-plex solo :) or p-plex with 100mg h-drol a day

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
oh thats easy then, p-plex solo :) or p-plex with 100mg h-drol a day
Nice.

I was sort of "itching" to run P-Plex anyhow. That might have sealed the deal...unless someone else chimes in with a conflicting opinion, as always! haha :type:

What do you guys think H-Drol is prime for? Based on its description and makeup, it seems it would be decent for LBM gains with little water retention, similar to Epistane.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the downside to halo is its low dosage, you would need more than 50mg to notice it, the plus is that even at higher doses sides are negligible

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the downside to halo is its low dosage, you would need more than 50mg to notice it, the plus is that even at higher doses sides are negligible
So are you saying I should stack H-Drol and P-Plex?

I'm assuming P-Plex at 15 for week 1, then 30, 30, 30.

H-Drol at 50 for week 1 and then at 100 the whole way through?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying I should stack H-Drol and P-Plex?

I'm assuming P-Plex at 15 for week 1, then 30, 30, 30.

H-Drol at 50 for week 1 and then at 100 the whole way through?
Biggity bump. :dump:

R

richirich_99

Awards
the furazadrol is awesome for cutting from everything that i have read, but since your looking to put on mass, then save the furazdrol for a good cutting cycle. I ran the P-Plex alone and had great gains, and minimal sides that were easily controlled. I gained 14lbs on an 8 week of P-Plex, and kept 8-10 of it.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
the furazadrol is awesome for cutting from everything that i have read, but since your looking to put on mass, then save the furazdrol for a good cutting cycle. I ran the P-Plex alone and had great gains, and minimal sides that were easily controlled. I gained 14lbs on an 8 week of P-Plex, and kept 8-10 of it.
It can be run for 8 weeks?

R

richirich_99

Awards
8 weeks is a long cycle, but i was taking a lot of liver support leading up to the cycle, during and pct.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 bottles of Epistane
1 bottle Epidrol (same ****)
.5 bottle of Furazadrol
1 bottle P-Plex
2 bottles of H-Drol

it's getting close to time for me to be able to run another cycle. I'm just not sure what to run and/or if I should stack a PH with something else.

Any thoughts or advice?

I have Cycle Support and a SERM on hand, as well as e-Form.

Thanks,

D

You ask this question like you just run cycle after cycle as long as you wait enough time...Time on cycle plus PCT =Time off cycle...Still though, you don't have run cycle after cycle after cycle. I really don't understand the mentality of this thinking. Its almost like you the only reason you are off cycle is because you are waiting to do another one.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You could run P-plex solo, and incorporate e-form to cut down on the bloat. Espcially since you don't have experience with either H-drol or P-plex.. That way you could stick to running one compound at a time to better see how they effect you.. Besides, P-plex is pretty potent as it is.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
You ask this question like you just run cycle after cycle as long as you wait enough time...Time on cycle plus post cycle therapy =Time off cycle...Still though, you don't have run cycle after cycle after cycle. I really don't understand the mentality of this thinking. Its almost like you the only reason you are off cycle is because you are waiting to do another one.
Uhm, I've been out of Havoc PCT for longer than 2 months. By the time I do my next cycle, it will be about a month from now.

I'm not stupid.

Please don't just make comments based on what you "interpret" my question to be asking.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed easy, halodrol produced much better results for me at 100mg/day with basically no sides. I think it's definately underdosed especially if you're over 200lbs. I wouldn't run the halodrol any longer than 5 weeks though as i noticed the gains stopped around that time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhm, I've been out of Havoc post cycle therapy for longer than 2 months. By the time I do my next cycle, it will be about a month from now.

I'm not stupid.

Please don't just make comments based on what you "interpret" my question to be asking.

I didn't call you stupid. You have mis-understood my post. I was trying to ask why do another cycle?. So many people it seems just run cycle after cycle, sure they wait long enough, but by long enough I mean just the suggested time as I have mentioned. Why not only run 2 cycles a year?. My question was more broad. I was not being insulting at all.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Nice.

I was sort of "itching" to run P-Plex anyhow. That might have sealed the deal...unless someone else chimes in with a conflicting opinion, as always! haha :type:

What do you guys think H-Drol is prime for? Based on its description and makeup, it seems it would be decent for LBM gains with little water retention, similar to Epistane.
H drol certainly prime for cutting. I just bought a couple bottles for next spring. This winter, I have a half bottle of epi, and most of a bottle of the old 4AD. I think that will be quite an intresting stack. The only thing is that it will only last about 3 weeks from my current calculations (400mg of 4ad and 20 mg of epi)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hdrol seems to be decent for lean gains as well, if dosed higher (100mg for a 200lb guy, 75 if lower). Really cutting vs gains is pretty much more dependent on calories in vs expenditure more than anything else

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
So the consensus seems to be P-Plex by itself. Would it be too much to use Epistane with it (rather than the e-Form)?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So the consensus seems to be P-Plex by itself. Would it be too much to use Epistane with it (rather than the e-Form)?
I'd stick with one anabolic steroid at a time since it would be your first time running them.. Do them apart from one another so you can better know how each effects you. I don't know though, jmo.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
pplex and add epistane pulsed on workout days at 30mg a day. thats what i was thinking of doing.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'd stick with one anabolic steroid at a time since it would be your first time running them.. Do them apart from one another so you can better know how each effects you. I don't know though, jmo.
I've run Epistane (as Havoc) before.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've run Epistane (as Havoc) before.
Even so, if you run it with the p-plex then it will be harder to judge how your body responds to the p-plex. You've got plenty of time to run both seperately for now, then maybe stack them in the future. You should put on plenty of muscle with P-plex anyway. Idk though, just trowin' stuff out there. Good luck whatever you do!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Even so, if you run it with the p-plex then it will be harder to judge how your body responds to the p-plex. You've got plenty of time to run both seperately for now, then maybe stack them in the future. You should put on plenty of muscle with P-plex anyway. Idk though, just trowin' stuff out there. Good luck whatever you do!
Awesome. THanks for the reply.

What is the "usual" LBM gain that users seem to report about P-Plex? Maybe I'm wrong, but I gather that a lot of people seem to get 10-12 lbs out of it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've noticed people posting even higher #s, but not all lean either.. so 10lbs lean seems reasonable

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id go with the pplex and low dose of epi to keep estro sides down. Listen to me! lol.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
id go with the pplex and low dose of epi to keep estro sides down. Listen to me! lol.
in hindsight this is what i should have done with my PP cycle.

No doubt PP is a potent mass builder. 10lbs is easily attaintable over 3 week. I'd be shooting for more then that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure that the estrogen control really works with epi under 30mg

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that the estrogen control really works with epi under 30mg
Really? Just recently i'd read the oppposite. Higher doses were actually adding to already existing gyno problems. hmmmm:think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, once you went over 50-60 it seems to. but theres not much in documentation for under 30 either.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run P-Plex with Epistane at 20 mg throughout.

15, 30, 30, 30
20, 20, 20, 20

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good. You should take them at different times like PP during the day and epi at night or something along those lines. Well, this is a new theory of mine which might not be new at all but...you could take together since the epi dose is kinda low. The logic is you would want them to fight each other for the androgen receptor, kinda like wasting the 30mg and only getting 20, sorta deal.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i did straight cycle of phera for i think 4-5weeks
bridged into epi
which was 4 weeks i think

phera
phera
phera/epi
phera/epi
epi
epi

i think it was like that

phera gave me almost 20lbs within 2-3weeks, i lost 8 of that once phera got out of my sytem and i was on epi only.

sadly epi didnt add any weight, there might have been fat/carb stores turning into muscle but i didnt notice much change in mirror, nothing on scale, etc using epistane :(... i still think its good but wasnt for me on this run for whatever reasons