Hemaguno, Omnevol, Oxevol, Oxyguno

Status
Not open for further replies.

altgilbersnic

Awards
Okay, here's the deal. I'm tired of hearing people say that everything destroys your liver and blah blah blah. Just be straight up. The 4 supplements I have heard are the **** are Hemaguno, Omnevol, Oxevol and Oxyguno. Has anyone taken any of these or known anyone that took them and what results did they have? Leave the BS warning out of your replies, i want to hear gains.:bb:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
gains yes they are annabolic steroids not supplements

altgilbersnic

Awards
MOD EDIT: I'll try to act like a grown-up while at anabolicminds.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
dude u want answers be respectful!
hemuguno is havoc/epistane descent gains likely the cleanist of what u mentioned
oxyguno is pretty much crap unlessed mega dosed
oxevol is superdrol depending on the extraction process it could be pretty rough it is a derivative of Anadrol 50
omnevol deal with the fact i will say that it will shred up ur liver it is a combination of a superdrol, halodrol 50, and phera plex all at full doses u are better off to stay clear of it as there is a negative feedback likely to happen by over stimulating your AR's (androgen receptors) which will quickly impede your gains

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ooooh.....noooo....you.....didn't!!!

tell me you didn't just call matt a homo??

if you really want some help here, you need to first figure out who the really knowledgeable guys are.
fyi - matt is one of them.
and you don't want to piss him off!!!

otherwise you will just end up getting poor advice from another newb.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established

if you really want some help here, you need to first figure out who the really knowledgeable guys are.

otherwise you will just end up getting advice from another newb.
i hope i am not a newbie! :lol:
also i agree dont piss matt off he beat me up last week i still cant walk right!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i hope i am not a newbie! :lol:
also i agree dont piss matt off he beat me up last week i still cant walk right!
i wasn't referring to you bigschmidt.
you've been around and seem to know your stuff. ;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell dude - I think you should stack ALL of them! Yeah, you'll be HYUUUGE! DUMB-ASS!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i wasn't referring to you bigschmidt.
you've been around and seem to know your stuff. ;)
naw i just run a small nutrition store in and know nothing bout anything i think creatine is a steroid and jay cutler won mr O cuz he used cell tech hardcore instead of regular cell tech!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No bro - Cutler used Dat Der Cell-Tech!

Creatine is a steroid? Whoa dude!

naw i just run a small nutrition store in and know nothing bout anything i think creatine is a steroid and jay cutler won mr O cuz he used cell tech hardcore instead of regular cell tech!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yup creatine a steroid! according to my dad it killed many athletes lmao

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Dont leave a reply like "what!"!!! If you can't read get off the site homo. Does anyone know anybody that has taken any of the 4 I listed above.:squat: :squat: :bb2:
Leave Matt's personal life out of this :nono:

However, being a t3wl will not get you the answers you are looking for.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That means absolutely nothing.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
That means absolutely nothing.
no it doesnt but the fact that i got tested to get in here on my knowledge and that i do my best to keep up with all the immense knowledge out there and that i spend my free time researching and studying the way things actually work in your body give me some credit. i dont run a GNC or anything of that sort i hate the sterotype that goes along with people running a nutrition store

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no it doesnt but the fact that i got tested to get in here on my knowledge and that i do my best to keep up with all the immense knowledge out there and that i spend my free time researching and studying the way things actually work in your body give me some credit. i dont run a GNC or anything of that sort i hate the sterotype that goes along with people running a nutrition store
Thank God for that! LoL!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Okay, here's the deal. I'm tired of hearing people say that everything destroys your liver and blah blah blah. Just be straight up. The 4 supplements I have heard are the **** are Hemaguno, Omnevol, Oxevol and Oxyguno. Has anyone taken any of these or known anyone that took them and what results did they have? Leave the BS warning out of your replies, i want to hear gains.:bb:
DUDE!! ALL THAT STUFF IS THE SH!T!! I KNEW THIS ONE BRO WHO WAS ALL LIKE... "GUESS WHAT: I'M GONNA LIKE TAKE HEMAGUNO, OMNEVOL, OXEVOL AND OXYGUNO AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND GET FREAKIN' TOTALLY GIGANTIC!!! AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY KICKASS!!"

I WAS ALL LIKE... "DANG! THAT'S AWESOME!" AND HE WAS ALL LIKE, "I KNOW"

HE DID A 13 WEEK CYCLE AND GAINED 47 POUNDS AND HIS MAX BENCH PRESS WENT FROM 115LBS TO 745LBS AND HIS ARMS WENT FROM 13" TO 21" AND I EVEN SAW HIM LIFT UP AND 1973 LIME GREEN FORD PINTO WITH 1 HAND AND PUSH DOWN A BRICK WALL WITH THE OTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE GOT BLOODWORK DONE AND FOUND OUT THAT HE HAS THE MOST AWESOME LIVER EVER!!

THAT WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE CYCLE IN HISTORY. I SAY GO FOR IT

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dont leave a reply like "what!"!!! If you can't read get off the site homo. Does anyone know anybody that has taken any of the 4 I listed above.:squat: :squat: :bb2:
Does your mommy and daddy know you are on the computer?

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the posts above, stacking all 4 would undoubtedly give you the synergistic effects you are looking for. For PCT I would suggest half a fifth of Jack Daniels twice daily along with 5 grams of nutmeg per day for 5 weeks. You should log this though so we can learn from your pioneering spirit.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! Damn - that dude must be AWESOME!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. Leggo

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leggo my Ego again.

That is some funny shiz

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
An is running test to become members now?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
who needs under the tongue d-bol when you can have under your tounge cheque drops. I think if you mix cheque drops with all that stuff you should make pretty good gains and only be slightly moody as a side effect. :dl: :blink:

Mr.50

yeah, and maybe stacked with some liquid - under your tongue d-bol?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established

otherwise you will just end up getting poor advice from another newb.

who cares lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
strong reply bro.....not the way to get advice on here.....good luck with your roids

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK kids, settle down. I think he's gotten the message.

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
So much for good choices in stocking up for a rainy day......

oxyguno is pretty much crap unlessed mega dosed
Well, I guess my theory on running this like orig. Hala-50 is blown out of the water:rant: . So what is exactly the proper effective dose for the mythical 200lb Lab Rat, then?:blink: ...

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess my theory on running this like orig. Hala-50 is blown out of the water:rant: . So what is exactly the proper effective dose for the mythical 200lb Lab Rat, then?:blink: ...
I remember someone mentioning min 75-100. I am at 200lbs also.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what, matts not a homo?

You lied to me!

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Anabolics 1