On cycle - sleep question

S

Smokey3957

Awards
OK so im on my last week of my Halo cycle and I have a huge polysci exam tomorrow and was up all night lastnight cramming, and get off work here in a few hours to head to the gym.

I dont really wanna miss my workout and hinder any gains since the last week is suppose to be where you gain the most on a halo cycle. I cant workout tomorrow cuz Ill be up late again tonight, hopefully not all night, and am in class from 9AM-6PM so I'll be dead by the time Im ready to workout.

I got a pretty good nights sleep Sat night, and a nap in Sunday, but Im feelin like sh*t right now. I brought some WhiteFlood with me that I had from before I started my cycle to chug before I workout as a pick-me-up.

What do you guys think about my situation? Should I just skip the workout altogether? Or workout lite after work and take a 5hr nap then get up to finish cramming? I cant take a nap before I workout bc the gym is close to where I work at, and my house in ~30mins away from both places.

Thanks!!!

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
go workout bro, i been to the gym in zero hours asleep..agreed sleep is very important but a 5 hour nap is sufficient..im usually in ur same situation staying up for organic chem and neurotoxicity class juss take a stim and go to the gym

P

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sleep. you will run down your immune system and be effed for your exam etc. The effort you put forth in the gym will provide little benefit in the end. Save the un -worked muscles and work them on another day when you are rested.

R

richirich_99

Awards
I have a similiar question...what are your takes on staying on a cycle if you get sick. Is it better to come off and start your pct, or push through being sick?

P

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a similiar question...what are your takes on staying on a cycle if you get sick. Is it better to come off and start your post cycle therapy, or push through being sick?
What do you mean sick? like getting the flu symptoms when first starting a cycle? that is normal. gotta get through it. Unless you are talking about something else.

R

richirich_99

Awards
I mean like say 4 weeks into a cycle you get the flu or a bad cold, would you stick out the cycle and fight the illness?

P

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean like say 4 weeks into a cycle you get the flu or a bad cold, would you stick out the cycle and fight the illness?
If it is the last week of the cycle then I'd stick it out. If not then use your judgment.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
sleep. you will run down your immune system and be effed for your exam etc. The effort you put forth in the gym will provide little benefit in the end. Save the un -worked muscles and work them on another day when you are rested.
I agree totally.

S

Smokey3957

Awards
Well I hit the gym anyways. Didnt have that great of a workout, but I worked out none the less.

Stim kicked in great since I havent taken any stims in about a month.

Even on zero sleep, I didnt notice any loss of strength in my workout, but didn't have any gains either. A little disappointed but still have PCT to look forward too.

Thanks for the help guys.