Injencting

Bigbadstad

Awards
Here is the question. I had originally posted something about my friend at work wanting to start a cycle. I finally talked him into doing Deca and Test-E. He is going to do to 400mg/w of each. I said up the Test, but whatever. I wish yall could hear this guy when he talks. He had no idea where to pin, how to pin, how aften and how much. Or anything about cleaning up his diet. Frustrating...

Anywho...he asked a question I wasnt sure of. He asked if he could pull the deca then pull the test and inject with the same pin. The pin would have deca and the test inside, then pin. Im not sure what to tell him. My initial thought was having a pin full of deca inserted to pull the test would contaminate the test vial. But since both go into your body....:think:

any help? Also, he is going to Europe for the next month. He wants to take everything with him? Any advice? I love to travel, just have no money to do so :( so i cant help him

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he wants to risk a detour from Europe to jail then tell him to take his **** with him. As far as your other question, tell him to research and find it out for himself. The answers are there and if he can source deca and test but can't figure out or care to figure out where to pin...natural selection at its finest.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
if he has a prescription for the deca and test then sure he can take it with him to europe. if he got it from the black market then hed be an idiot to take it with him.

you should tell your friend to register to the site and start asking his own questions. he's a big boy right?