furuza/winztrol - mdrol quick Qestions.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
1. I have 2 brand new bottles of furuza and winztrol. Can I stack them together so I get up to 350MG ED???

2. Is stacking them w/ a SD cycle pointless???

3. Also, anyone had cortisol sides from mdrol? I would imagine not, but PP gave me cortisol pretty "nicely" on my third cycle.

4. What dosage should taurine be dosed in daily?

first cycle on mdrol

10/20/20 fine correct?

thanks bros.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
whats your experience with phs? age/weight

most people are going to recommend you don't stack anything with superdrol.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
3 PP cycles. no sides except cortisol. 20 196 6'1 3 years lifting

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
superdrol is stronger than furazadrol and winztrol. Depends which compound has a greater affinity for the androgen receptor, but stacking them could yeild one useless, and the only thing you'd be doing with it is pissing it out and taxing your organs. Not all steroids are well stacked. If stacking, find ones that compliment each other. meaning find one that is strong in the other steroid's weak area.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
edit: for orals it could also be largely Dependant on the half life in addition to their affinity. Meaning if you take A in the morning that doesn't compliment compound B, then take Compound B when compound A is clearing (a.k.a: later in the day).

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I see the logic in that, well im trading up the winztrol for another bottle of furazadrol

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think stick with one. Furazadrol is milder and will harden you up and help you cut fat with a great diet and workout schedj (including cardio)...superdrol will get you dry and big

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with Pud, space them out well and use MDrol with the Fura. BEtter results IMO