P-Plex + Revolt + ?

Juicaholic

Awards
Is there a non methylated non progestin that would stack well with these 2 for mass and strength?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Three compounds is pushing it, especially with revolt being a progestin because more shutdown from another compound just increases the risk of gyno. Are you dead set on phera, cause in terms of sides epi would work great with revolt.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Three compounds is pushing it, especially with revolt being a progestin because more shutdown from another compound just increases the risk of gyno. Are you dead set on phera, cause in terms of sides epi would work great with revolt.
No doubt.. That would frickin' rock.. Great strength increases and a nice bit of mass too.

Juicaholic

Awards
I am not dead set on phera but I thought most people see better strength/mass gains from phera.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be some sloppy wet gains for sure

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah you'd probably end up with more gains, but they'd be less maintable cause of bloating most likely, whereas epi would make it all dry and hard gains. Plus i'd estimate at least a 50% chance of some gyno symptoms on cycle with phera and revolt.

So overall i'd say with epi you get 1.less sides 2. solidified gains

Just my opinion of course and i could be wrong.