MOHN (omega)

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
my body loes this stuff at 20-32 mg a day. What new designer closest resembles this compound? My stock pile is gone and i need a new mild oral that can take its place.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really I can think of. You might just get some of the 1-Androsterone or 4-AD stuff which, is still available at the moment. In all honesty, though, I'd give Epistane a run. Seems people are pretty impressed, and I haven't heard any complaints of harsh effects.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
what can you expect from epi? i was thinking of trying it.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
my body loes this stuff at 20-32 mg a day. What new designer closest resembles this compound? My stock pile is gone and i need a new mild oral that can take its place.
I think the closest is halodrol...

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
i need something easy on lipids. isn't halodrol harsh on lipids?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say epi as well unless of course you can get anavar...

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is Omega Sports methyl-DHT similar to the MOHN?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, M-DHT is an entirly different beast. It's not much like M4OHN in composition or effect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
m4ohn is highly anabolic like anavar correct? while mdht is like straight androgen.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So methyl-DHT is good for strength gains I'm assuming?

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I started Var four days ago (75mg/day). When should I expect to see any strength gains?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I started Var four days ago (75mg/day). When should I expect to see any strength gains?
Been on 50 mg/day for two weeks... this is stacked on some other things. Strength started to pick up after 1 week, and this is on a maintenance level caloric diet. Hell I'd say 50 mg/day is sufficient, and if you are in the position to up calories you'd probably still lose fat while gaining strength.

I don't know how people are having such success after the whole raw deal op....

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I don't know how people are having such success after the whole raw deal op....
Beginner's luck? It was the first time I'd ever ordered anything online.

I'm not on a cutter, actually I'm eating like a horse, but the Var is killing my appetite. Actually, it makes my stomach hurt a little, but hopefully this will go away in the next few days. I'm going to drop down to 50mg/day as you suggest. That should help with the stomach discomfort and appetite.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Beginner's luck? It was the first time I'd ever ordered anything online.

I'm not on a cutter, actually I'm eating like a horse, but the Var is killing my appetite. Actually, it makes my stomach hurt a little, but hopefully this will go away in the next few days. I'm going to drop down to 50mg/day as you suggest. That should help with the stomach discomfort and appetite.
Yeah you need to find something to increase your appetite because var will kill it... however that works out nicely for me.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
So methyl-DHT is good for strength gains I'm assuming?
MDHT is good for strength. It sems to vary from person to person in terms of how well it works, however. We used to take it pre-w/o for what some described as an aggressive boost. I personally liked it quite a bit. It is VERY androgenic, however, so for the hairline, prostate, etc. it is not so good.

M4OHN is no really androgenic, and is really not harsh it seems. In that way, it's like anavar. Var is really nice IMO, but it's really expensive and really mild.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what is the relationship between MDHT and M5AA since we are on the topic?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I believe that M5 converts to DHT.
Right M5AA converts to MDHT, which suggests to me that MDHT is a metabolite of M5AA. I, however, am not a scientist, so this is not conclusive (by me!)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so why did they even make m5aa? doesnt make sense unless it was just because mdht was banned and they were working around it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so why did they even make m5aa? doesnt make sense unless it was just because mdht was banned and they were working around it.
M5 came first and it was much cheaper, especially when bought in bulk powder.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh thanks rodja. you need reps but ive gave out too much today. :cheers:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
M5 came first and it was much cheaper, especially when bought in bulk powder.
consensus was that m5aa had better effects for prewo, whereas gains in general were better with mdht

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So what kind of gains can one expect with Omega MOHN? I believe the dosage is 4mg per capsule, so what is typical dosing to feel the effects of it? Is it good to stack with something or better solo?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what kind of gains can one expect with Omega MOHN? I believe the dosage is 4mg per capsule, so what is typical dosing to feel the effects of it? Is it good to stack with something or better solo?
Stack it with something. MOHN seems to have positive effects on the CNS and leads to great recovery, sleep, and strength gains. If you have it, run MOHN @ 20mgs with 1T for a great stack.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive got only enough mohn for a week @ 16mg. 32 tabs, whats the best way to use it. 8mg ed for 16 days wouldnt be that effective at all would it?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
ive got only enough mohn for a week @ 16mg. 32 tabs, whats the best way to use it. 8mg ed for 16 days wouldnt be that effective at all would it?
You gotta get some more! If you could, of couse, but with that little you'd prolly just wanna stack it and spead it out. M4OHN is best done for at least 4 weeks, so I'd actually go for the very small dose for a longer time stacked with other goodies.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I cannot say this enough. MOHN is one of my favorite hormones out there. It is very good on a bulk or cutting cycle. MOHN is a compund that has a very strong synergistic effect with creatine. Most deigners/steroids ramp ur body's natural creatine production up, but MOHN works great with supplemented creatine. I can't say enough good things about M4OHN!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Why would you low dose m4ohn? Mohn works best in higher dosages in my opinion, especially since most mohn available is going to be at or past its expiration date. Depending on its form, (cap,tab,gel cap, etc) and whether or not it has been exposed to oxygen all play a factor in your dosing. Most mohn out there that is in a tablet form is going to need to be higher dosed due to it being oxidized to some extent.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 4 tabs (16mg) AM
Day 2 - 3 tabs (16mg) PM
Day 5 - 2 tabs (8mg) AM
Day 6 - 2 tabs (8mg) PM
Day 9 - 3 tabs (12mg) AM
Day 12 - 3 tabs (12mg) AM
Day 14 - 3 tabs (12mg) PM
Day 17 - 4 tabs (16mg AM
Day 19 - 4 tabs (16mg) PM
Day 21 - 4 tabs (16mg) AM

I've become convinced that (excluding test, of course)it's not so much the compounds themselves but the down-chain metabolites that exert the effects we're after. This seems to be much more characteristic of some compounds than others, and those of which this is more true are natural for pulse-cycling.

IMO MOHN is particularly suitable for this, despite its legendarily-short half-life, as the metabolites exert noticeable effects on the body over a period of days.

This dosing schedule is intended to boost not MOHN levels per se but metabolite concentrations, and should have you in an anabolic state by the end of the first week, and keep that state pumped for 2 more weeks, with a 1-2 week tail-off.

That's what I think I'd do if I had what you have. It should stack well with any non-methyl, and if I was going to stack it, I would NOT pulse the stacked compuond, and I'd start them on the same day & run the non-MOHN for at least 5 weeks.

I'm sure this looks screwy, but I have faith (and confidence)... :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks body wizard, i may have to try that. I like when we can try educated new ways of using these compounds. After all we never got to where we are at now just by following the same regiment over and over. It sounds like it may work. I have to decide if i should use it with 1t/4ad TD or G.E.T.'s Sus500 i just got. Reps to you my friend.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i run the SUS500 ill probably log because there doesnt seem much feedback on it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just started using up the 32 tabs of mohn mentioned above. Im gonna stack it with prostanzol 50mg. Im not trying to get any shutdown right now. just a lil edge until 2008 cycle begins!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i just started using up the 32 tabs of mohn mentioned above. Im gonna stack it with prostanzol 50mg. Im not trying to get any shutdown right now. just a lil edge until 2008 cycle begins!
xxxellent!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive taken 16mg for the past three days and i must say my libido has gone down. This is from the m4onhn being a nandrolone right? I woke up this morning looking leaner and had an awesome workout, strength was up.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
odd: drove my libido to infinity and beyond...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is hydroxynandrolone tho...i dont know about this now. My lumps under my nips are getting more prominent now. Even on only 16mg m4ohn and 50mg pzol. They were pretty much dormant after my last epi cycle. A little longer and im gonna have to really consider epi or something like winstrol as my only AAS....that sucks bigtime.