Xtreme Tren Question

robd28

Awards
Ok as you can tell this is my second post and I think I posted in the right place this time. I am writting this to say that I just purchased Xtreme Tren (the clone) along with my protien (Muscle Milk), creatine (Size On), and Sp250. I also got 6-oxo and Novedex XT for PCT since I couldn't land nolva or clomid.

I am 28, 5' 10" 193lbs 17% bf and have been lifting for almost 18 months. I have hit a little bit of a stand still on my gains and was looking for a little boost from this. I plan on taking 3 caps of tren a day for 4 weeks and my supporting sups. Also I am going to start the 6-oxo on week three of the cycle and then add in the Novedex after week four and run those untill I am out of them.

Does this sound right or am I missing something? I have read and re-read in these forums and get conflicting views on this so I wanted to lay out what I was going to do and see if I could get a good knowledgeable opinion on it.

Thanks for any response.

robd28

Awards
Bump......

I would just like to see if this is a good way to go or if I am missing anything.

If more info is needed just let me know.

Thanks again

robd28

Awards
Well I have enjoyed reading this forum and have found some useful info on it but I guess since I'm new on here I won't get any responses like I see everyone else geting. Thanks anyway guys.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Calm down, rob -- patience is a virtue.
I'm sure that as soon as someone familiar with this stuff sees your thread, they will respond. Watch some football til then...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Give it some time, brother. It's Sunday and you gave it 10 hours before you gave up on it. Not everyone with answers is on 24/7 waiting to help people.

robd28

Awards
I understand. I do get impatient and would like to start my cycle tomorrow that is why I'm trying to get responses as soon as possible. Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't think you should touch steroids after 18 months of lifting, that's just enough to get started. And when you do start down the unnatural path you should start from a lower bodyfat.

Keep lifting, your slow progress can most likely be fixed with diet. No need for Tren extreme yet. And 6-oxo and novedex XT are almsot the same thing, and stacking them doesnt make a great PCT.

spiderman7

Awards
Use this opportunity to cut up and lower your body fat. Get a real serm from a research company and start after you get your PCT in place. Another week or so wont kill you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And when you do start down the unnatural path you should start from a lower bodyfat.
Just as a question, why? How different is it to be a 150lb LBM @ 25% bf = 200lbs scale vs 150lb LBM @ 10% bf = 167lbs scale. Same amount of muscle mass in either case.

robd28

Awards
And I understand people have different views on starting after 18 months of lifting but I know my body and how it is reacting. Everyone is different so I guess my question was does this look like a good plan as far as what I am taking. And I know 6-oxo and novedex xt is similar but one is an AT and the other an ATD. Being as Tren doesn't convert to estrogen I wsa wondering if this would be good to take or is ther something else that might help me keep my gains. I know I will lose some but would like to keep most of it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And I know 6-oxo and novedex xt similar but one is an AT and the other an ATD.
But they are both aromatase inhibitors. I don't see stacking two different compounds that are used for the same purpose doing anything better than just one.

robd28

Awards
Ok so what else could I use to keep my gains and boost my libido ect...... I already purchased both so which one of these would you suggest?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't help you there, but I'm sure somebody else on here can give you their opinion on which one they feel works the best.

robd28

Awards
Ok I appreciate it and I hope someone that knows will chime in on this. I don't want to take both if there is no reason to and I would save the other for my next cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just as a question, why? How different is it to be a 150lb LBM @ 25% bf = 200lbs scale vs 150lb LBM @ 10% bf = 167lbs scale. Same amount of muscle mass in either case.
Because the 200 pounder will get to 210 and still look fat, and the 167 pounder will get to 177 pounds and be visibly bigger. We do this all for looks and a cycle blows if you cant see the results.

robd28

Awards
OK I have done some more research and am going to stack the tren with 1,4AD Bold. I will run it like this

Week 1,2 - 1,4AD 600mg
Week 3-5 - 1,4AD 600mg / Tren 30mg
Week 6 - 1,4AD 600mg / Tren 40mg

How does this sound to you guys?

If I should up or lower doses let me know and I can adjust accordingly. I do have my supporting supps and added a few things in from my original post such as fish oil and AI cycle support, ect. I have some stuff for PCT but am still researching and will get that straight before starting on the cycle. Any input you guys have is appreciated.

Thanks

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aren't those both progestin steroids? Can't that increase the chance of gyno?

robd28

Awards
I think Tren is but am not sure about 1,4AD. I have asked this question before but never seem to get a response. The only thing I got was when I was looking for something to stack with the Tren a few people suggested 1,4AD. Maybe someone with more knowledge can help out here. I have not begun taking it yet I am just trying to be smart about it and get as many views as possible before jumping in.