6-week M1T/1-AD/4AD stack

AM07

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys think about this hypothetical cycle.

Weeks 1-2: M1T
Weeks 3-6: 1-AD and 4AD

Would one see better gains with this, or just a four-week cycle of 1-AD and 4AD?

Or maybe run 1-AD and 4AD for weeks 1-4, and the M1T at weeks 5-6?

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
looks kinda harsh to me...m1t shouldn't really be run more than 3 weeks strait so after 2 weeks of that i wouldn't think you're liver would thank you for another 4 week cycle of 1-ad and 4ad...IMO

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If you have enough 1-AD and 4AD, maybe run them for 6-8 weeks (a sick stack in its own right), and just pulse in the M1T 2-3 times/week for the duration. I don't know if anyone's pulsed M1T yet, but maybe run it by DrD and see what he thinks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I know there are some that love M1T but here is my cycle for it:

1. Lift toilet lid
2. Empty contents of container listed "M1T" into toilet
3. Flush to mix thoroughly
4. Replace lid and live happy life without HRT, Hormonal / Libido problems.

Much Love,

Neoborn

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
Neoborn's hit the nail on the head... M1t is toxic garbage...that stuff really can suppress you down so far that its near impossible to climb back up...only problem is, the stuff works like a charm and builds muscle like nothing else. where else can u pack on 13 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks (although the weight will likely vanish taking your natural test production with it)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
That's precisely why I suggested pulsing it into a nice old-school 1-AD/4AD cycle. The only way I would personally ever consider using M1T is in a pulse. (It may actually be the most pulse-required compound out there.)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know there are some that love M1T but here is my cycle for it:

1. Lift toilet lid
2. Empty contents of container listed "M1T" into toilet
3. Flush to mix thoroughly
4. Replace lid and live happy life without HRT, Hormonal / Libido problems.

Much Love,

Neoborn
Your ignorance is showing dear...

M1T is less toxic than superdrol (as has been argued SEVERELY before this and I refuse to show the millions of reasons again, RESEARCH if you don't believe me, don't be a sheep either, I highly recommend learning this on your own- dont listen to a "guru" either)...

So... Take Neo, open toilet, put his head in, close lid repeatedly on his head until he admits he was wrong again! Repeat daily until he's well trained! LOL

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's precisely why I suggested pulsing it into a nice old-school 1-AD/4AD cycle. The only way I would personally ever consider using M1T is in a pulse. (It may actually be the most pulse-required compound out there.)
M1T is to suppressive to be pulsed successfully.. the only way to run is to man up, run a 2-3 week cycle.... SD is just as suppressive, (just after a longer period of time) so I dunno why there's so much IGNORANCE GOING AROUND on m1t... people assume the worst AND HAVENT EVEN RAN IT!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
M1T is to suppressive to be pulsed successfully.. the only way to run is to man up, run a 2-3 week cycle.... superdrol is just as suppressive, (just after a longer period of time) so I dunno why there's so much IGNORANCE GOING AROUND on m1t... people assume the worst AND HAVENT EVEN RAN IT!
This is why I'm not completely sold on the every-other-day type pulse method -- I don't think you give your HPTA sufficient time to recover. I much prefer the 3on/4off micro-cycle/mico-pct approach. Would you use M1T like that?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is why I'm not completely sold on the every-other-day type pulse method -- I don't think you give your HPTA sufficient time to recover. I much prefer the 3on/4off micro-cycle/mico-post cycle therapy approach. Would you use M1T like that?
The next time I use M1T, I plan on 2 week "burst" cycle, then straight into a 4 week PCT... it only takes 3 days of M1T at 10mgs to completely shut you down, so I see no point in pulsing it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The next time I use M1T, I plan on 2 week "burst" cycle, then straight into a 4 week post cycle therapy... it only takes 3 days of M1T at 10mgs to completely shut you down, so I see no point in pulsing it.
Good point. I did hear that M1T can shut you down in as little as 48hrs! That's crazy...

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So how about maybe doing the M1T for two weeks following the 4-week 1-AD/4AD cycle?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So how about maybe doing the M1T for two weeks following the 4-week 1-AD/4AD cycle?
Flip it around, you'll be pleased.. IE: 4 weeks 1-ad/4-ad then 2 weeks M1T... harsher compounds to the back, especially when suppression is so high.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
That's what AM07 was saying -- you just misread it, RA.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Would any gains be seen from adding in the M1T at weeks 5 and 6, or is it better to do without it?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established

M1T is less toxic than superdrol (as has been argued SEVERELY before this and I refuse to show the millions of reasons again, RESEARCH if you don't believe me, don't be a sheep either, I highly recommend learning this on your own- dont listen to a "guru" either)...

So... Take Neo, open toilet, put his head in, close lid repeatedly on his head until he admits he was wrong again! Repeat daily until he's well trained! LOL
While I don't think you needed to be quite so brutal to Neo, I agree with what you are saying. Somehow after the ban m1t went from the greatest thing on the market, to the most maligned supplement ever and I have no idea how it occurred. It is so bizarre to me how people talk so much trash about m1t, when I agree, it is less toxic than Superdrol and equally suppressive. I do not feel it is more suppressive, I just feel the initial dosing recommendations for m1t were too high. I believe 5-10 mg of m1t run for three weeks to be about perfect.

My guess is when Supredrol was released shortly before the first ban it was hyped so much as being m1t with zero side effects, and then since Superdrol somehow slipped past the ban, the hype continued as those who were producing superdrol continued to bash m1t in order to increase the sales and promote superdrol. Then noobs who never ran m1t only read the bashing by those with vested interest in m1t bashing, took it as gospel, and now pass it off as fact. It is complete BS and I am so sick of hearing it while people constantly recommend using Superdrol, the only legal steroid that has been documented to cause liver failure.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While I don't think you needed to be quite so brutal to Neo, I agree with what you are saying. Somehow after the ban m1t went from the greatest thing on the market, to the most maligned supplement ever and I have no idea how it occurred. It is so bizarre to me how people talk so much trash about m1t, when I agree, it is less toxic than Superdrol and equally suppressive. I do not feel it is more suppressive, I just feel the initial dosing recommendations for m1t were too high. I believe 5-10 mg of m1t run for three weeks to be about perfect.

My guess is when Supredrol was released shortly before the first ban it was hyped so much as being m1t with zero side effects, and then since Superdrol somehow slipped past the ban, the hype continued as those who were producing superdrol continued to bash m1t in order to increase the sales and promote superdrol. Then noobs who never ran m1t only read the bashing by those with vested interest in m1t bashing, took it as gospel, and now pass it off as fact. It is complete BS and I am so sick of hearing it while people constantly recommend using Superdrol, the only legal steroid that has been documented to cause liver failure.
I agree wholeheartedly.. and ya Neo had that one coming from me for a long time :D lol huh Neobeeeyyy?? LOL!! :toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Hahahah. RA You're a funny guy man, thanks for keeping me laffin!

I must admit I have no experience with M1T other than the horror stories I have read about on boards. I am not even coming close to saying I am well versed in steroids etc or the steroid world. I know a little about a few things and generally just try to help. I am more of a knowledge gatherer. The quality of that knowledge is truly all dependent on the quality of the sources. I cannot guarantee that but most stuff I have compiled is general consensus stuff.

I do agree that this M1T stuff packs on the mass quickly. I did not know that S-Drol was more toxic which is interesting to me as I know a friend of a friends, uncles brother who may have some M-Drol sitting in his fridge for a future cycle for his pet iguana.

Is it possible that you could find time to just post me some links to enlightening posts / faqs that support this less toxic claim?...Please?

Much Love,

Neoborn

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no research on M1T versus Superdrol. There are user accounts for both arguments and you can make your own mind up on which to follow. I have personally used both and have had bloodwork on both and Superdrol was nowhere near as harmful to me as M1T. Personal experience shapes my opinion on which is more dangerous. M1T was getting a bad name before the ban.

I would also run the M1T at the beginning instead of the back of the cycle. You're going to be fresher going into this and can handle the sides much better than putting it at the end.

It's your body and your decision and when the chips fall, you're going to be the one living with whatever it is you decide to do.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I don't think M1T will be good to stack with this. 1-AD and 4AD should be plenty.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
If this is a problem mods feel free to delete it, but Dinoii from MAN sports who is a also a research physician has been compiling quite a bit of data comparing m1t to superdrol and has posted some threads about it over at leanbulk.com for anyone that is interested.

Again it seems the problem was the dosing was too high for such a powerful substance and most of the sides could have been avoided if it was run at 10mg for no longer than 3 weeks.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
Just to fan the flames a little....I DID run M1t and it really screwed me up...I know i'm just one guy, and everyone reacts differently to every substance, but i did a 3 week cycle of m1t at 20 mg a day, and followed it with 4 weeks of pct with nolvadex and 40-40-30-20 and it completely shut down my HPTA and it took me 2+ years of hell for my natural test levels to climb back into the mid 400's which is still ****ty...Just thought i'd put that out there. BTW, i lost all my gains (which were fantastic - 13lbs of muscle in 3 weeks) and gained a lot of fat during the following 2 years when i was completely hypoganadal and my test levels were nonexistent while my estrogen was elevated Cortisol was through the roof.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
If this is a problem mods feel free to delete it, but Dinoii from MAN sports who is a also a research physician has been compiling quite a bit of data comparing m1t to superdrol and has posted some threads about it over at leanbulk.com for anyone that is interested.

Again it seems the problem was the dosing was too high for such a powerful substance and most of the sides could have been avoided if it was run at 10mg for no longer than 3 weeks.
Do you know which subforum it's in?

Also, is dinoii Dr. Houser? Which branch of medicine did he specialize in?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys think about this hypothetical cycle.

Weeks 1-2: M1T
Weeks 3-6: 1-AD and 4AD

Would one see better gains with this, or just a four-week cycle of 1-AD and 4AD?

Or maybe run 1-AD and 4AD for weeks 1-4, and the M1T at weeks 5-6?
I have run several 1-AD/4AD, 1Test/4AD, & M1T/4AD cycles in the past 3.5 years or so.

IMO, M1T is crap when taken as a quick, short cycle. I love this compound for the first 10 or so days I'm on it. I mean, I feel great; I make HUGE gains, my muscles almost immediately become visibly larger and fuller. I'll easily pick up 10-15lbs in two weeks, and it shows. I don't know of a single substance that gets me bigger faster. Whenever I take this stuff everyone around me compliments my physique right away. And then...

And then it all goes away.

No matter what I seem to do, I always lose all my gains on that stuff. 1-AD/4AD is great. 1Test/4AD is just as awesome. But M1T/4AD gains, for me, just seem to drop right off in the weeks following my cycle. Additionally, M1T cycles of longer than 2 weeks have ALWAYS been trouble for me, and the only time I've run more than 10mg daily I've run into problems quicker.

I have just enough M1T left over that I've been thinking about jump-starting a cycle similarly to what you're saying, but in all honesty, I'm still not even sure if I should take the stuff or just leave it out all together. I'm starting to wonder whether it will also eventually affect my gains from the other compounds once I'm in my post cycle phase.

Either way, IMO, it would make more sense to run the 4AD throughout the entire cycle, especially since it takes a bit longer for it to begin working.

IMHO, if you want definite gains that will stick, go with 1AD/4AD and run it for 6-8 weeks.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
M1T is basically out of the equation. It's too unsafe to use, IMO. I just want maintainable gains.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you know which subforum it's in?

Also, is dinoii Dr. Houser? Which branch of medicine did he specialize in?
Yes, one in the same, he is based mainly around endo, but he dabbles in everything. He's got 15 years experience in the industry and focuses all of his doctoral time on patients in the sports/supplemental science industry, so he's not some family doctor trying to pimp the title MD...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol ,the only legal steroid that has been documented to cause liver failure.
Do u happen to have that study or a link or something? Doses, length, prior medical issues this person may have had?

I believe I have heard this before somewhere just not certain.

Thanks in advance.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think a 6 or 8 week cycle of 1-AD/4AD is too toxic?

Will gains start to slow down or diminish completely after a certain number of weeks?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Will gains start to slow down or diminish completely after a certain number of weeks?
8 is fine. Gains won't diminish due to the test base in it. You'll do great.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

i agree with RA, if you have access and can afford it I would definitely recommend 8 weeks of 1ad and 4ad, over anything with m1t or running the 1ad and 4ad for 4 weeks

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How about 6 weeks? I would assume that's okay as well. Dosing would probably be 300mg 1-AD and 600mg 4AD the whole way through?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe I heard someone say at least ten weeks.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
How about 6 weeks? I would assume that's okay as well. Dosing would probably be 300mg 1-AD and 600mg 4AD the whole way through?
you would still see good gains with 6 weeks, but i would really do something more like 400-600 1ad and a little higher on the 4ad to combat the sides if necessary

AM07

Awards
  • Established
300mg 1-AD and 600mg 4AD was insane. Worst comes to worst, one can always increase the 1-AD.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
300mg 1-AD and 600mg 4AD was insane. Worst comes to worst, one can always increase the 1-AD.
if you have done it before with good results, then definitely go for it, no sense in using more than necessary. I was just pointing out that the common dosage was higher a lot of the time when these compounds were prevalent

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How about if a person only has enough 4AD for a 4 week cycle, but enough 1-AD for a possible 6 week cycle. How can someone run that? Maybe run the 1-AD solo for two weeks, then add 4AD at week 3 and run until it's finished with the 1-AD, which is probably end of week 6?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
you could do what you suggested, or if the 1ad sides are manageable for you you could run the 4ad the first 4 weeks so that any water weight from the 4ad goes away towards the end

when i used this combo a couple years ago, i considered the 4ad as something to combat the sides for the most part, if i could have done without it i might have. either way you do it, it's only two weeks

AM07

Awards
  • Established
you could do what you suggested, or if the 1ad sides are manageable for you you could run the 4ad the first 4 weeks so that any water weight from the 4ad goes away towards the end
That actually sounds better.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Question: If 1-AD and 4AD were run for four weeks, would it be okay to run 1-T for 2-4 weeks after the 1-AD ran out? I would assume it's okay since 1-AD just converts to 1-T, but I don't know if the conversion rates would have any effects of the 1-T not being effective, etc.

Also, what dosage of 1-AD is equivalent to a dosage of 1-T? For example, 300mg 1-AD = Xmg 1-T

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree that M1t is very toxic and should not be used lightly or foolishly BUT you have to consider the fact that everyone's body is different.

I ran old school VPX Monster TEST (m1t) at 20mg a day for 2 weeks and I put on 15-20 lbs of solid mass. I had no side effects and my health was not adversely affected.

My cousin on the otherhand, after hearing how great it was from me, tried the same thing but got sick at 20mg a day so he dropped to 10 mg a day and he still had TERRIBLE side effects. He showed serious signs of liver strain and had terrible libido and acne issues. He even had hair loss issues.

This is compared to my problem-free cycle at twice the dosage of his. This just goes to show you that everyone is different, and what is true for the majority is not true for all. It also show you the kind of serious approach you have to take while planning out and researching a proper PH cycle.
Your overall health is not worth risking on dangerous compunds, but at the same time you may be one of the lucky few who's body can handle harsh compounds. But even if you are one of those people you have to be very careful, and still do your proper research and planning.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
That's why M1T is completely out of the equation.