125 mg. Oral Primo- Awesome Results

p951

p951

Awards
I started out at about 177lbs. and somewhat ripped at about 9-10% b.f. I added in about 6 grams Creatine and 125 mg. of Oral Primo/daily for just under 12 weeks. My diet consisted of high protein , moderate carbs and moderate fat at about 4500 cal. I now weight 197 and am slightly less cut, about 11-12% b.f. I haven't used anything for about 6 years. This shows the power of a mild steroid and nonetheless an oral only. My PCT will consist of Designer's Activate Extreme (their new NHA stack) - w/ Lean Xtreme 2 and Alpha Male + a 4 week cycle of Clomid and Nolvadex ( 50 mg. clo/20 mg N, 50 mg. clo/20 mg. N/ 20 mg. N/ 10 mg N) "Strength has jumped substantially and I feel great." I benched 295 pounds for 5 reps and squatted 450 pounds for 6 reps. I also dipped with bodyweight and a dipping belt + weights of 180 for 10 reps. I feel like superman. Hopefully, I will be able to keep most of what I have. Without little water retention, I expect I will be able to.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
good job. keep us updated on your pct progress. they say to keep your calories high to maintain gains. i took AN's Drive and LeanXTreme during PCT which may have helped me maintain gains.

p951

p951

Awards
Definitely,

Calories will be 3500+ with same composition as on Cycle. I will be incorporating additional Cardio within the first 4 weeks of PCT. Lifting will be continuing with primarily Compound exercises and heavy weights with lower reps. Weight will dictate reps as usual. At 5'7 and 35 years of age, I feel in the best shape of my life. It's amazing what a break of 6 years will do for your response to steroids. It is almost as if I had never used before. With such a mild steroid and moderate dosage(considering oral use only) one can achieve crazy results. I expect to keep 75 % if not greater than what I have achieved. I also followed a 5 day rotation religiously where 1 B.P. was worked everytime. Larger B.P.'s were worked 9+ sets and smaller B.P. like (calves, tris, bis, sh) were worked about 5-6 sets. I believe I have a large proportion of type II fibers and thus respond better to lower reps. Thus, I have followed a program situationed as such. My 2 previous cycles consisted of Test E (200 Mg/week) for 8 weeks (Cycle 1 ). (Cycle 2 ) -15 mg/D-bol for 6 weeks. That was when I was 24 years and 29 years, respectively. With long delays between cycles, my body has responded tremendously well. I literally blow up every time. I can't believe that I gained more with this Primo cycle that I did with the other Test based cycles. Perhaps it has to do with length. I believe that if you have the money,a lower androgenic and highly anabolic cycle is a better alternative, especially if one is concerned about side effects. God bless the aftermarket of Substances. If you don't know the benefits, then you don't know- period

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
primo doesn't shut you down very hard (if at all).

Has a high androgenic rating and virtually no anabolic rating at all.
I'm pretty sure your backwards here. Its fairly anabolic and pretty much non androgenic.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dammit! I always get this one mixed up with proviron. You're right.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you take anything long enough it will shut you down. I have to TRY for epistane to shut me down. Ill bet the primo would be the same.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Calories will be 3500+ with same composition as on Cycle.
I dunno if this is a typo, but why drop 1000 cals during PCT? If you eating 4500cal during cycle, then eat 4500cals during PCT. And to be safe, I like to add in an additional 200-300cals just to make sure my body is def getting enough to kepp on the new growth...dropping cals during PCT is a recipe for disaster and catabolism.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno if this is a typo, but why drop 1000 cals during post cycle therapy? If you eating 4500cal during cycle, then eat 4500cals during PCT. And to be safe, I like to add in an additional 200-300cals just to make sure my body is def getting enough to kepp on the new growth...dropping cals during PCT is a recipe for disaster and catabolism.
agreed. maybe change the macro's around in the diet a bit...but definitely don't drop cals like that

p951

p951

Awards
194 pounds about 8 days later. I've lost 3 pounds but still look good and feel strong. I'll bump my calories up to 3,800, but I think 4,500 is way too much during PCT. If I eat that much, which was hella hard to do for 12 weeks, I will definitely smooth out and pile on the bodyfat. I ate extremely clean during cycle and I'm eating clean Post Cycle. Are you saying I should keep calories at 4,500 for the 5 week PCT I'm running and then gradually adjust downward?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't necessarily speaking quantitatively. I was speaking to the fact that calorie restriction will lead to weightloss even if one's endocrine system is normal. In your case, during PCT it will be recovering, so your endogenous hormones aren't going to be the support group for holding on to your gains until they settle out. THerefore, keeping the calories up, in theory will help hold your weight, as Will other anti-catabolic aids. I suggest finding a sweet spot. Go by looks, not weight.

p951

p951

Awards
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I've been going by the mirror rather than the scale. I think I could probably go up to 3,800 calories for the next 4 weeks or so while on PCT, as I've thrown in some moderate 30 min session cardio 3 days a week. I will try out 3,800 this week and see how things develop

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I've been going by the mirror rather than the scale. I think I could probably go up to 3,800 calories for the next 4 weeks or so while on post cycle therapy, as I've thrown in some moderate 30 min session cardio 3 days a week. I will try out 3,800 this week and see how things develop
sounds like a solid plan. The mirror is always the best gauge. the scale comes second. at least IMO.