First weeks done with!

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
So I just started another cycle..

Wow it's already kicking my ass. The first Friday into it and I'm already feeling woozy and sick =/

Currently running 700mg test e, 650 mg EQ, and 50mg D-bol a day..ughhh I better get better fast.
I already noticed I'm filling out a lot more in less then a week..Ill keep you guys updated. Strength is already through the roof.
:dl:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
So today beings my second week.
This cold is hitting me really hard..Very sick at this point but hopefully plan to hit the gym tmm.
Still going to fight it out and keep up the dosages

onelife

onelife

Awards
youll get through it... drink the H2o and sleep like crazy !!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Damn keep us updated on that cycle, sounds like something i was thinking about doing at the begining of next year. 50mg of Dbol? Damn..... damn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are you taking the dbol? split or what? Im in it strictly for the dbol feedback.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I'm taking it split up into doses.
2 earlier in the day and then 3 later on in the day.

I know there's a little more then a 6 hour difference but from all the times i've done it hasent really been a big difference.

I'm also injecting Mondays and Thursdays for anyone wondering about that too.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Test and EQ prolly 16 weeks
Dbol prolly 4-5 depending on feel of this dose

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
To the Hulk..It's only really long because EQ has such a long ester and for the real full benefits it should be run for 12+

sfearl1 Yah I was just checking our your log the other day too! How do you like it so far compared to all your other PH stuff you've done. I know for me there's a REALLY big difference as far as feel/effectiveness. Good ol' Vitamin S never fails =D Btw nice picture you seem wayyyy lower then 13%bf (nohomo)

5'10-5'11
Last time I weighed myself a few weeks ago I was 210lbs at about 15% BF.

I'll also try to take new pictures for you guys. My avatar is almost a year old! December 4th to be exact.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
To the Hulk..It's only really long because EQ has such a long ester and for the real full benefits it should be run for 12+

sfearl1 Yah I was just checking our your log the other day too! How do you like it so far compared to all your other PH stuff you've done. I know for me there's a REALLY big difference as far as feel/effectiveness. Good ol' Vitamin S never fails =D Btw nice picture you seem wayyyy lower then 13%bf (nohomo)

5'10-5'11
Last time I weighed myself a few weeks ago I was 210lbs at about 15% BF.

I'll also try to take new pictures for you guys. My avatar is almost a year old! December 4th to be exact.
shiiiit i wish that was me in my picture. thats dexter jackson's back.

as far as comparison between ps's and the real deal goes, i do feel at this point there really is NO comparison. superdrol had very nice strength gains, and good size gains as well, but i felt like sh1t at the end of the first week on that stuff. i'm feeling pretty damn good on dbol and i'm just noticeably bigger all the way around. i hear test makes you feel even better when it kicks in. i can't wait for these next two weeks to go by so i can start seeing what its all about!!

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
hahah damn my bad theres this CL rep from bb.com that looks like that picture I just kinna put 2 n 2 together but w/e hahah

Yah dude dbol is sucha feel good kind of thing nad mixed with test you feel even better. That's why I can't wait till the two of them work together. Exactly why I extend orals for a week or 2 or 3 hahah.

I ran Superdrol several times..standalone..beg and even end of cycles. It was the best the FIRST time around. After that it was so so compared to everything else. I ran it up to 40 or 50mg. The only real sides I even got were lathergy/carb crash otherwise everything else SEEMED fine.

One thing I learned from experience is stick to the basic SERMS for PCT. I once did JW and BAM and THEN after that did Activate....worst time of my life. I felt worse during PCT Then ever being or sick. PM me for details.

For my PCT I might get some Torm but I already have tamox on hand so no real reason to get anything else in my opinion UNLESS I've been really shutdown for a very extended period of time.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
hahah damn my bad theres this CL rep from bb.com that looks like that picture I just kinna put 2 n 2 together but w/e hahah

Yah dude dbol is sucha feel good kind of thing nad mixed with test you feel even better. That's why I can't wait till the two of them work together. Exactly why I extend orals for a week or 2 or 3 hahah.

I ran Superdrol several times..standalone..beg and even end of cycles. It was the best the FIRST time around. After that it was so so compared to everything else. I ran it up to 40 or 50mg. The only real sides I even got were lathergy/carb crash otherwise everything else SEEMED fine.

One thing I learned from experience is stick to the basic SERMS for post cycle therapy. I once did JW and BAM and THEN after that did Activate....worst time of my life. I felt worse during PCT Then ever being or sick. PM me for details.

For my PCT I might get some Torm but I already have tamox on hand so no real reason to get anything else in my opinion UNLESS I've been really shutdown for a very extended period of time.
my exact same thoughts on the superdrol. it was the first thing i ever used (talking about gear and ph's). the first time i used it i literally blew up overnight. i gained around 15 lbs of lbm in 3 weeks and kept all of it. i definitely saw how the diminishing returns works because my SD cycles since haven't compared to the first one. but dbol's blowing me up quite nicely right now. almost like its my first time all over again lol

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Clear out your PM's

Exactly!! Anytime after that nothing compared to the size/strength I gained from the first time. Mind you there was a big time difference from the first time I did to my second. For bols it's very consitant as far as the effect no matter how many times you take it. Next cycle I want to mess around with some Var/Prop/Tren..Hopefully summer time.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Clear out your PM's

Exactly!! Anytime after that nothing compared to the size/strength I gained from the first time. Mind you there was a big time difference from the first time I did to my second. For bols it's very consitant as far as the effect no matter how many times you take it. Next cycle I want to mess around with some Var/Prop/Tren..Hopefully summer time.
damn that sounds like a sick cycle you got lined up. this is my first injectable so i will run probably one or two more 'basic' ones before doing anything advanced like tren. but its definitely on the to do list! lol

ps. i cleaned out my pm's.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My advice to you 2fresh is get some HCG. I did a cycle of test and Eq for 16 weeks and i look back HCG would have to be in my arsenal to run a long one like that again. Just a lil advice to think about.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
You know I was really debating that too because of the length of the cycle.

Can you go into more detail on as into why you felt it would have been better?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first of all some people do better than others on long cycles. I did have some shrinkage that i kinda got used to after awhile but looking back it was shrinkage. Not too good if you got an old lady, she could start wondering lol unless of course she knows then she probably wouldnt like it, idk im not a chick. I felt recover was kinda hard from that cycle but then again i did do a few days of m1t in the middle. I just feel it is wise to help you from having a hard time in PCT and losing gains. I know after PCT i was back to starting weight which is always a big dissappointment. If it is not going to be run the whole length of the cycle (hcg) or the majority i would say the last month on using it would be better then not.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Hmmmm HCG seems like an interesting thing at this point...boiii i gotta make some phone calls now

So My sickness has totally left me as of umm Tuesday is it? yah.
Tuesday I went to workout Back. Note I was already getting off my sickness. My appetite came back full force, talking to everyone like I was never going to see them again. balh blahh blahh good day. I end up hitting the gym around 10...Was going to take it easy since I only ate 2-3 times that day because I was regaining my appetite. Pass Deadlifts didn't want to do them..Pulldowns..150 warmup..170 10x 190 10x 200 12x!! This weight I usually struggle with a little bit! Normally I don't go as heavy on rows but BAMmmMM 190 15x on the row cable machine thing! No exaggeration. (note...Im not writing out my whole workout unless needed)

Soo Wednesday comes along. Eating a lot all day during work...after work get some burritos, tamales, rice, beans mmmm!! Come home pop 3 bols 20 minutes before the workout. My partner nd I decide to start up with DB Presses today.
80 12x
100 10x
110 8x
115 7x~~~~!!!!!
This is the most Ive ever done on DB Presses!!
Usually I could hit 100 a few times like 7-8 depending on the days. BUT 115!! Me n my partner had a crowd watching. no joke.

Well the point I wanted to make is yes I'm getting a lot stronger very quickly in only the second week. My goal is to bench 405 by the end of the winter. I already hit 315...my DL is 415 w/ straps and Squat is 405(bad knee) so it goes up n down. DB shoulder Press 100's each hand.

Just kind of give you idea of my strength but I'm loving this cycle already!:numbered: :numbered:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Alrightt alrightt haven't updated in a bit..could barly find my thread all the damn Prohormone threards :wtf:

Still taking 50mg a day. No sides from them at that high of a dose. splinting up the dose 20mg in the morning and 30 mg at night. I work out a night so I take it a little before my workout. The pumps I do get from everything is insane! I do 2 sets of any exercise and I blow up like crazy. I don't even take any pre-workout shakes like Sp250 anymore.

Noticing I am filling out a lot more. Eating a little more too..Seems like I am getting a TAD bit leaner and veiny...Shoulder veins are popping out like crazy regularly now.

So I am happy that at this High of a dose I am going that there really aren't many side effects. A little shutdown is beginning to get noticeable but I don't mind it too much.

If you guys have questions feel free to ask..:type: