1-ad help

arnoldfan112

Awards
Hi...i am new this to forum but from wut i read it seems like u guys are very knowledgeful..i was hoping u can answer my question...
basically i just purchased 1-ad and i am going to take it...i was looking at 3 pillz a day spread out.....should i be taking this with ne thing else to optimize it?should i be taking this on my off days in the same amount also?and wut should i take after the cycle?
thanks for all ur guys help in advance

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well Im not sure of your past PH use, but 3 a day isnt going to produce a high amount of results if any. Start with 4, then if you see solid results, dont go up, if you dont after a week ir 2, up the doseage. The problem with 1-AD is its too damn expensive so people only buy 1 or 2 bottles when you actually need 4 or 5. But if you can get ahold of some 4-AD that works very well with 1-AD. As for post cycle, FUZA, ZMA, 6- OXO would all suffice. And yes, take the same amount of your off days.

MassMachine

Awards
YJ, im curious, if you took 1AD/4AD, then what would the dosages be?...still 4 a day for 1AD?...how much for the 4AD?...this is the cycle that i have been looking at and debating for the past couple months.  and does weight make a difference on dosage?...gimme the deal on this, thanks bro

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
YJ, im curious, if you took 1AD/4AD, then what would the dosages be?...still 4 a day for 1AD?...how much for the 4AD?...this is the cycle that i have been looking at and debating for the past couple months.  and does weight make a difference on dosage?...gimme the deal on this, thanks bro
Start out at 400mgs of each I believe is the trend Ive been seeing with good results.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MassMachine
YJ is preaching the good word when he recommends taking the lowest dose possible and still illicit desired response.  IMO, 4-AD is the best stacking compound but is best dosed transdermally since it is more economical and effective.

I have heard that upwards of 600 mg daily of 1-AD is most effective.

Chemo

arnoldfan112

Awards
hmm..i gonna take the 1-ad in the next couple of days...but i don't have enuff cash for 4ad to stack it with...u guys think i should wait...or is 1-ad good enuff by itself to get me some good results?

arnoldfan112

Awards
hmm sounds like sound advice...wut kind of 4ad should i get..or is there only the one brand?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why interesting you should ask my young apprentice :) , Id say bdc's T4.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
hmm sounds like sound advice...wut kind of 4ad should i get..or is there only the one brand?
for sure...the t4 is good. 28.50 with dmso is a solid pick up. whenever deciding between oral or transdermal, the transdermal is the way to go

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
...whenever deciding between oral or transdermal, the transdermal is the way to go
For everything EXCEPT 1,4-dione or 1,4-diol ;)

Chemo

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I know the trend is leaning towards 400 mg., stacked w/4AD, but I for one did a 4 week cycle of 1AD @ 300 mg/day, not stacked with anything and still gained 10 solid #s, all of which were kept. IMO if cost is a concern and this is your first PH cycle you may not want to wait, or buy one more bottle so that you have enough for 4 weeks instead of taking the 4AD. While I agree 4AD is a good PH to stack to optimize gains, IMO from my own personal experience 1AD is potent enough to ellicit anabolism. However you should also keep in mind that everybody's body is different.

For comparison's sake my last cycle of T1 (not pro) netted me another 10 lbs in another 4 week cycle.

JMHO

Oh, one more thing. Keep an eye on that hairline of yours. If you see any thinning on this cycle you may want to consider 1T in transdermal.

arnoldfan112

Awards
thanks guys..u guys are fast on the reply....how would i go about getting this bdc 4ad?

snakeman458

Awards
hey bro;
you have recieved good advise. on my cycle i was at 300mg for 2 wks and then increased the dosage to 500mg. thats when i started seeing results. also now i will be doing t1pro which is a transdermal. better by a min of 40 % increase in uptake. also less stress on the liver because it bypasses it. good luck and go smart.

arnoldfan112

Awards
sounds good to me....the transdermal is the way to go..just wondering if its possible for bdc to send upt o canada with the regulations and all...thanks again

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll want to talk to Curt (Curt2go) about Canada orders.

ManBeast