Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not straight through...no

devildog1469

devildog1469

Awards
i have read that else where to, but is it good during a cutting cycle?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i have read that else where to, but is it good during a cutting cycle?
I guess it depends upon how cut you want to be. The creatine will cause some bloat....but if you're trying to minimize muscle/strength loss during the cut, it strikes me as a good idea.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
I say throw it in post cycle to give an extra kick and possibly keep the gains going

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I would save Creatine + NO for post cycle to keep and retain the gains.

On cycle, you have already had the anabolic compound which does the job well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to just run creatine on cycle now and PCT since ive read that cycling it is not needed.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I like to stay off it while on a cycle. Gives my body a rest from it so when i load up during pct it's more noticable.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Everything we put in our bodies will eventually affect the liver, the only thing about doing it on-cycle that seems negative. I doubt it would harm you unless you were popping 100mg dbols/day with it.

Otherwise I'd assume there'd be some synergy.. I have heard a LOT about ppl using creatine with anavar having really great results.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything we put in our bodies will eventually affect the liver, the only thing about doing it on-cycle that seems negative. I doubt it would harm you unless you were popping 100mg dbols/day with it.

Otherwise I'd assume there'd be some synergy.. I have heard a LOT about ppl using creatine with anavar having really great results.
anavar is suited particularly to be used with creatine as it enhances the absorbtion and use of phosphocreatine and atp....or something more scientific than that lol.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't.

However, now that I really think about it, looking back I have never been bigger, stronger, or more vascular than I was after a cycle which included creatine. Is that a conclusive argument to support supplementing with it while on cycle? Absolutely not. But it does make me wonder... It's probably been about 6 years since I've taken creatine while on. Sure there are tons of other factors, but I don't see how supplementing while on could hurt anything. I'm planning to give creatine another shot the next time I'm on. I think there's enough evidence to support its use, and no real reason for me to wait until I'm off cycle to include it in my regimen.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually don't.

However, now that I really think about it, looking back I have never been bigger, stronger, or more vascular than I was after a cycle which included creatine. Is that a conclusive argument to support supplementing with it while on cycle? Absolutely not. But it does make me wonder... It's probably been about 6 years since I've taken creatine while on. Sure there are tons of other factors, but I don't see how supplementing while on could hurt anything. I'm planning to give creatine another shot the next time I'm on. I think there's enough evidence to support its use, and no real reason for me to wait until I'm off cycle to include it in my regimen.
spoken from experience. i must agree there isnt much evidence that says creatine supplementation loses effectiveness and needs to be cycled...i think its more of internet forum lore to say wait for postcycle, but i guess ill find out thru my own experience.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
i am on my first cycle and when i stopped using creatine my cramps stopped, could be coincidence but i dont want to find out!!

tigernut

tigernut

Awards
i am on my first cycle and when i stopped using creatine my cramps stopped, could be coincidence but i dont want to find out!!
i used it on dbol aqnd it gave me cramps in my forearms. gonna carry on though i think

tigernut

tigernut

Awards
Drink more water!
i drink so much water mate i had a complaint letter from greenpeace claiming that the amount of urine i singlehandedly put down the toilet is one of the major factors involved in the current rise of world ocean levels.

i agree with you though and so i carry on regardless ;)