Finaplix-H & Synovex-H - AnabolicMinds.com

Finaplix-H & Synovex-H

1. Senior Member

Finaplix-H & Synovex-H

ive recently been turned onto these two kinds of pellets and have heard they are very potent. i was wondering what you think about buying them and homebrewing....

2. Banned

Lol, I think I know why you have been turned onto them (hi its Right Hook).

It seems like a relatively easy process. And something worth looking into. Are you thinking of pinning this or used in a TD?
  3. Senior Member

i was just looking at the thread again on CS. you on CS? i recognize the name but cant remember which board. and yes, im looking to pin them. first time with tren though. i have not purchased yet tho
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    i was just looking at the thread again on CS. you on CS? i recognize the name but cant remember which board. and yes, im looking to pin them. first time with tren though. i have not purchased yet tho
    Considering what has been going on in the news recently, do you really feel this is a good idea? I would bet the order of these products is HEAVILY monitored right now. There were reports of the people making conversion kits going down. One of our former board sponsors is gone as well....
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Lol, I think I know why you have been turned onto them (hi its Right Hook).

It seems like a relatively easy process. And something worth looking into. Are you thinking of pinning this or used in a TD?
    right hook? i thought that was you!
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    right hook? i thought that was you!
    Yeah I always post under that handle on "other" boards. lol

But as far as purchasing these pellets I do not believe that is in anyway illegal. Its converting it into the base an possessing the base that is illegal. But your right its probably a sketchy time for any of this stuff right now.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Yeah I always post under that handle on "other" boards. lol

But as far as purchasing these pellets I do not believe that is in anyway illegal. Its converting it into the base an possessing the base that is illegal. But your right its probably a sketchy time for any of this stuff right now.
    I believe its actually illegal if you don't own cattle. I believe its still a scheduled substance, but vet meds don't require a prescription. But non-sketchy places will ask for proof of cattle ownership before selling it to you. Sort of like research chemicals, its illegal, but many times unenforced. However, with what has been going on, I would steer well clear of them for now. That is unless you know a farmer you can buy them off of.
  8. New Member

I have never done it myself but I know people who have. I think it is a good idea and I think you will be pleased with the results.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210 View Post
    I believe its actually illegal if you don't own cattle. I believe its still a scheduled substance, but vet meds don't require a prescription. But non-sketchy places will ask for proof of cattle ownership before selling it to you. Sort of like research chemicals, its illegal, but many times unenforced. However, with what has been going on, I would steer well clear of them for now. That is unless you know a farmer you can buy them off of.
    Does knowing people who own cattle count?
  10. New Member

The proof of owning cattle is a ruse they use to try to draw people out with addresses that don't jibe with farming.

I have owned cattle, they don't issue a freaking hefer ownership certificate or anything. What on earth could they want to prove cow ownership?
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    The proof of owning cattle is a ruse they use to try to draw people out with addresses that don't jibe with farming.

I have owned cattle, they don't issue a freaking hefer ownership certificate or anything. What on earth could they want to prove cow ownership?
    I heard a receipt of some sort. But I have immediate family that own a variety of farm animals (horses, bulls, goat, etc) and from what I know they dont get any type of receipt....if they do I doubt they save it.
  12. New Member

its legal

its perfectly legal. they cant touch you weather you own cattle or not. its the conversion there you need to be careful. things have changed alot. i used u kits for over 2 yrs. 2 months ago i tried it again. as of today im out $200 and have nothing. so after 2 years i got ripped off. research hard youll find another way short of a kit. and yes it works great
  13. Senior Member

works good? cant wait to try it. hopefully its some potent sh1t
  14. New Member

yea its good

work excellent just take the time and do in depth research dont be in a hurry. learn what your doing in the conversion first. then take your time in doing it. its great but not something you want to scrw up.
  15. Senior Member

yeah thats exactly what im doing man. dont wanna waste $70 and a kit. wanna get it down perfect.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop from synovex
    By skazzel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. Finaplix or Synovex
    By Beau in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 06:31 PM
  3. synovex h/ finaplix h
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 01:40 PM
  4. Why can't i leave the estradiol in the synovex???
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 07:36 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 12:52 AM