Epistane - Drug Test

heysiggy

Awards
Will "Epistane" by IBE show up on a drug test?

Compound is:
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

I'm curious because I am looking into taking this product as I've heard great reviews about it. I really want to take it, but at the same time do not want to test positive. THE only way I could see a positive test is only from the cholesterol count being out of hand, with the HDL being low, and the LDL being high. Epistane I've read will do so as it does has dramatic effects on ones cholesterol count.

Anyways, need a reply regarding the issue surrounding if one was to take Epistane, then would they test positive?

Thanks in advance! :run:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Does it not depend on wether the test is done for steriods or recreational drugs?

amicold

Awards
I'd imagine if you're getting tested for gear you'll come up positive. If it's for employment, depending on the job, most don't even test for steroids.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I was writing about this last night, but I seem to have neglected to post it (guess my nootropic brain-boosting cocktail isn't working as I'd hoped. Or maybe I forgot to take it...)
Anyway, PA has a very comprehensive and interesting article in a recent MD (God I hope it is PA and I'm pretty sure it's MD; okay, my brain flat out doesn't work). This article makes several salient points about new and "undetectable" steroids and the risks associated with them concerning detection.

First, however, it should be noted that anything that raises your T levels could be a problem if they test for elevated test. Next, is that whether the steroid is too new to be detectable in and of itself is not always the main problem. The complication lies in the fact that all steroids metabolize into other steroids or metabolites which can then be detected by some of these tests.

So if a new designer which is free of detection happens to metabolize into any number of banned, detectable steroids, you're done. As such, you really have to have a grasp of what each new thing will become in the body and also probably what the test you're taking is gonna be looking for. It's complicate and risky as well.

I'm sure there are others who can break this down even further, but that's what I know of it. If any of our chemistry-minded fellows have knowledge of the metabolic outcome of things like Epistane and others, that would be good info for a discussion/thread or sticky.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Oh...........I see what's up. This thread is running in the 'Supplements' forum too. I thought I was losing my mind again...
:sick: :run: :wtf:

heysiggy

Awards
Oh...........I see what's up. This thread is running in the 'Supplements' forum too. I thought I was losing my mind again...
:sick: :run: :wtf:
haha, sorry about that, I posted it in both so I could get more looks at the question.