help! 1st clen cycle

jordan

Awards
i am ready to start my first clen cycle this week. My only problem is how many pills i should take, how often, or when. I have read you should take them every other day, 2 weeks on or 2 weeks off, and straight through until you're satisfied with your results. Due to my inexperience with this stuff all of these things sound like they would work good, but i, myself, am not sure. Looking for someone with better knowledge than i, or experience to give me their opinions. thanks

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
You would probably benefit from doing a couple searches across the boards. There have been a number of clen threads and studies posted since this board has been open.

WYD

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
dude, theres even a sticky right at the top of this VERY forum titled "Basic Clen Info" check that out bro :)

jordan

Awards
i think my question was interpreted the wrong way. I have looked at all the threads, and a lot of web sites, my problem (for example) is when i read a thread that says take clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off but then find a site that says that doesn't work. I was basically wondering if there is a way to take the stuff that has everyone in agreement that, that particular way will work. There are so many controdictions from thread to thread, or site to site. I am just looking for some consistancy. thanks

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Jordan,

Without adding ketofin you don't want to do a clen cycle over 3 weeks. 2on/20ff/........repeat.......works.

Let me suggest you read a bit more.........I would never take a substance I do not understand and have not researched fully.

PEACE

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i liked it better as a 3 week, no longer like chi_town said, but i prefer 3 weeks on 3 off as opposed to 2 on 2 off

jordan

Awards
i have read web sites that say that theory doesn't work. do you think they don't know what they're talking about, or does taking it that way or straight through, work the same way. thanks

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i'm guessing you read big cats article then. It's all personal preference man

jordan

Awards
o.k. so basically one way is not better than the other, it all depends on the person taking it. thanks i think i got it

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i started seeing th biggest notice in leanness (is that a word?) at the end of the 2nd week, and continued to see it through the 3rd week. That's why i went 3 weeks with it. Note i was doing clen/t3

jordan

Awards
clen 3 wk on/ 3 wk off?

after a lot of research i feel that 3 weeks on then 3 weeks off is the best clen cycle. If anyone feels otherwise and can give me solid facts on why another cycle pattern would be better please do. My question though is that when you start low on the first week until you move up by the third week, after you take the 3 weeks off, should you pick up the dosages right where you left off, or should you start from low dosages and work your way up. i have seen sites that say you can do both. What does anyone out there recommend, and why? thanks

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Jordan,

Without adding ketofin you don't want to do a clen cycle over 3 weeks. 2on/20ff/........repeat.......works.

Let me suggest you read a bit more.........I would never take a substance I do not understand and have not researched fully.

PEACE
When using yohimbine hcl you can go for 5-6 weeks aswell.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jordan
i have read web sites that say that theory doesn't work. do you think they don't know what they're talking about, or does taking it that way or straight through, work the same way. thanks
If you can give us something to work with, a cite to these opinions, that would be helpful to help the argument that this type of cycling and/or dosage doesn't work. Otherwise go by the sticky up top. Try 2 on/2 off with ECA in between.