Epi/winz/e-form

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I have asked a lot of questions and done even more research over the past 3 weeks in an effort to put together the next stack that I plan to run. I ran EPI about 4 months ago w/ RPM and Anabolic pump while eating about 3,500 cals (mostly clean) during a bulk cycle. I put on about 14-15 pounds in 6 weeks and had some incredible strength gains.

This cycle is in an effort to cut down some, while hopefully preserving the gains I made 4 months ago. My stack will consist of 40mg of EPI a day for 6 wks. In week 3, I will be adding Winztrol from Juggernaut @ 3-4 pills per day. In week 4 I will be adding formestane by way of E-Form, which I will continue through PCT. I will probably be eating a little above maintenace...2,200 cals a day w/ low/moderate carb intake and high protein intake....about 300g per day. I have my support supps and pct lined up. Anyone willing to comment on my plans please do so. I can use all the extra advice I can get.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
What is the compound in Winz (in practical, not literal terms) and are you taking anything else in PCT besides the Form?

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol--winztrol.....I am running eform the last three wks of the cycle and continuing it w/nolva and mass fx for pct

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am sure the Epistane and EForm would be enough. Just my 2c.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Question:

What's the point of combining a strong AI with an anabolic compound that has AI properties of it's own, such as epistane?

Unless you're running an aromatizable compound, I don't see the need for taking an AI on cycle, period.

With your current combo I imagine you're going to be seeing the bad sides of very low E.

[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol--winztrol
Indeed. Google could have told me this much, but I still have no practical conception of what this compound is. That's why I wrote, "in practical, not literal terms". ;)

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Question:

What's the point of combining a strong AI with an anabolic compound that has AI properties of it's own, such as epistane?

Unless you're running an aromatizable compound, I don't see the need for taking an AI on cycle, period.

With your current combo I imagine you're going to be seeing the bad sides of very low E.

Indeed. Google could have told me this much, but I still have no practical conception of what this compound is. That's why I wrote, "in practical, not literal terms". ;)
I've seen quite a few ppl that have fun the epi eform combo with good results......I'm curious as to what sides you would expect from your standpoint.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I've seen quite a few ppl that have fun the epi eform combo with good results......I'm curious as to what sides you would expect from your standpoint.
Well, that's an interesting bit of information, seeing as I was planning an h-drol cycle with e-form in my post cycle therapy. The logic behind it using it on cycle with a non-aromatizing anabolic, however, I cannot grasp. I'll have to dig deeper, and if you happen to come across an explanation, I'd be glad to hear it. Thanks