Cycle Review

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
I've researched and asked so many questions that I have gotten annoying....however I have come up with this as the most efficient FIRST cycle.

Weeks 1-4
D-bol (25 mg) ed

Weeks 1-6:
500mg testosterone per week
1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 7:
300mg testosterone per week
1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 8:
200mg testosterone per week
1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 9:
1.25mg of finasteride per day
.25mg of Arimidex every other day
100mg of clomid every day

Week 10:
1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
50mg of clomid every day

Now for the questions that still have yet to be answered.

1. How necessary is the fincar? How many out there use it every cycle?

2. I've been told that a armidex and clomid combo is not necessary for this cycle, is that agreed upon?

3. I'm concerned about strecth marks, will the addition of d-bol make these more likely? And what about the appearance of more side effects with the d-bol addition?

4. I have shortened my cycle to 8 weeks to decrease the suppressiveness of the anabolics, is this to short?

help experienced users!!:box:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of test are you using.

1. Fincar isnt necessary imo.

2. Absolutely, drop the clomid (ON CYCLE)

3. Depends, its hard to say if someone will get stretch marks. Java soap from NP has been said to help with this, check it out.

4. Could be, depends on the test your using. Which is?

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
if u r a first time user I would suggest running test Enanthate at 500mg/wk pinning only twice a week. should help you get adjusted to the pinning. and I say run it for a minimum of 10wks and max of 12. And Travis is right, drop the clomid. If you want use it for PCT.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u r a first time user I would suggest running test Enanthate at 500mg/wk pinning only twice a week. should help you get adjusted to the pinning. and I say run it for a minimum of 10wks and max of 12. And Travis is right, drop the clomid. If you want use it for post cycle therapy.
Agreed. Definitely dont taper the dosage down like you have set up in the original post. Your body will naturally do that prior to PCT. If your concerned about shutdown run HCG during the cycle (250IU's 2x/week).

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Definitely dont taper the dosage down like you have set up in the original post. Your body will naturally do that prior to post cycle therapy. If your concerned about shutdown run HCG during the cycle (250IU's 2x/week).
:goodpost:
btw, Travis what to the girl you had on your avatar last week, she was smoking. Lot of fun times alone on the computer last week.:lol:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
btw, Travis what to the girl you had on your avatar last week, she was smoking. Lot of fun times alone on the computer last week.:lol:
I have no idea who she was. On my PC she actually bounces up in down in a short video! She will always be there for me...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
cocoa butter applied generously multiple times per day is good for stretch mark prevention. its probably a good idea to start a week or two before your cycle to make sure you're skin is oh so soft. i bought my tube at the local walgreens. generic brand, about $5

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
So it is agreed upon that a d-bol kickstart should be eliminated and the test enanthate should be run solo?

Anymore opinons on the fincar and how necessary it is?

How does my post cycle therapy look? I noticed the recommendation of the clomid addition... I will also add some creatine, are there any other necessities?

I will extend my cycle to 10 weeks and eliminate the dosage decreasages the last two weeks.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could use d-bol. You dont have too however.

Upgrade your SERM to a 2nd gen SERM if possible.

Necessities? There are a ton of support supps. What do you have?

10 weeks and do not taper down the dosage like you have outlined in the original post.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
First off thanks for the help Travis....and as for the support supps I was just going to run Anabolic Innovations cycle support prior and throughout the cycle....anything else??

Obviously removing the d-bol will eliminate some of my potential gains, however I am more concerned of its addition adding more side effects, I know it is hard to say with this being my first cycle, but from past experience at a dose of 25 mg per day for the first 4 weeks will this increase the side effect potential?

What second generation serm do you recommend? Toremifene for the clomid?

What about the fincar, is it necessary?

Juicaholic

Awards
I have never used fincar but I don't think you will need it. Even with dbol sides should be minimal. As already stated, drop the clomid during and don't taper. Pct: nolva and clomid for 4 wks beginning 2 wks after last injection.
Nolva: 40/40/20/20, clomid 100/100/50/50

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are a variety of support supps you can run. Do some research on Coq10 and niacin. Both should help with lipid levels.

Torem if you can get your hands on it. You should be fine with clomid/nolva though.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Thanks again man....will check into those support supps....If I was able to get some tore...how should I run it? Along with nolva?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1