itchy scalp when i get sweaty on Epistane... - AnabolicMinds.com

itchy scalp when i get sweaty on Epistane...

  1. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    itchy scalp when i get sweaty on Epistane...


    I only get itchly sclp when i workout and sweaty or get hot etc...any ideas? dont see do have overall hair problems though

  2. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    just itchy or painful instant itchy?

  3. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    just itchy i guess doesnt hurt...

    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    nizoral shampoo should take care of it. Its a DHT problem.

  5. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2681

    Jomi's right - an itchy scalp is thought to be to inflammation caused by the body's auto immume response to androgens in scalp tissue.

    Ketoconazole 2% (Nizoral - topical general androgen inhibitor), Emu Oil (reduced Inflammation), and Spironolactone 2% (topical androgen inhibitor) are options that should clear it up.


    BV

  6. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3136

    what about itchiness elsewhere (arms, legs, face, etc....)...

    same thing, though only when working out/sweating

  7. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2681

    what about itchiness elsewhere (arms, legs, face, etc....)...

    same thing, though only when working out/sweating
    Androgens cause that? Ive only heard of the scalp itching when androgenic hormones are elevated. I have no idea then...maybe its due to metabolites of the chemicals being excreted through the skin? Just a guess...

  8. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3136

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    Androgens cause that? Ive only heard of the scalp itching when androgenic hormones are elevated. I have no idea then...maybe its due to metabolites of the chemicals being excreted through the skin? Just a guess...
    i was wondering if it was the androgens or maybe DHT......i dunno, i just deal with it. seems to be only recently.

  9. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    anabolic steroid induced polycythemia**** probably. the excessive red blood cell count causes histamine release.

    if you are itching all over the place when working out that is what is going on. no biggie. might want to get your hematocrit checked
    Last edited by jomi822; 10-20-2007 at 02:17 AM.

  10. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1689

    not exactly related buttt


    my armpits have been burning lately a lot from deorderant and i havent changed what i normally use

    could diesel test hardcore changed some kinda balance levels that would make them burn? or any ideas?

  11. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    not exactly related buttt


    my armpits have been burning lately a lot from deorderant and i havent changed what i normally use

    could diesel test hardcore changed some kinda balance levels that would make them burn? or any ideas?
    your armpits burn? you need to stop letting tripdog perform the

    Sud N' Fud
    When trying to bang a girl, she gives that same old story, "I not that kind of girl.", "I don't **** on the first date.", "I'm catholic.", "Stop *******.", etc. etc... After hearing all this bull****, you whip out your handy bar of soap. Then lather up her armpit (or any other joint you prefer), and proceed to **** that instead.

    on you. sicko

  12. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2360

    LOL @ sud n fud

    Nyste I don't have an answer but here is something that I have been using for the last seven or so years. It lasts for years and is awesome.....all natural:

    Naturallly fresh at Walmart:



    Much LOve,

    Neoborn

  13. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1689

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    your armpits burn? you need to stop letting tripdog perform the

    Sud N' Fud
    When trying to bang a girl, she gives that same old story, "I not that kind of girl.", "I don't **** on the first date.", "I'm catholic.", "Stop *******.", etc. etc... After hearing all this bull****, you whip out your handy bar of soap. Then lather up her armpit (or any other joint you prefer), and proceed to **** that instead.

    on you. sicko
    no thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    LOL @ sud n fud

    Nyste I don't have an answer but here is something that I have been using for the last seven or so years. It lasts for years and is awesome.....all natural:

    Naturallly fresh at Walmart:



    Much LOve,

    Neoborn
    thanks heh dont know if i got any walmart near me or at all but ill checkout umm the other place i got

  14. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    sud and fud lol....


    its gotta be dht. superdrol really ****ed with my scalp. uncontrollable itching while working out. people that know gear had to have known i was on lol. hate that supercrapdrol ****.

  15. New Member
    Evilmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    98

    If you dont mind me asking... First post on this forum...

    You didnt answer if it was only when you worked out....

    and

    What other supplements are you taking before and during your workout?

  16. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    Jomi's right - an itchy scalp is thought to be to inflammation caused by the body's auto immume response to androgens in scalp tissue.

    Ketoconazole 2% (Nizoral - topical general androgen inhibitor), Emu Oil (reduced Inflammation), and Spironolactone 2% (topical androgen inhibitor) are options that should clear it up.


    BV
    got the nizoral 1% @ walmart do i need the 2 bc my scalp still is gettin itchy when i workout....

    is it true that DHEA will stop DHT conversion?

  17. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPHusers11 View Post
    got the nizoral 1% @ walmart do i need the 2 bc my scalp still is gettin itchy when i workout....

    is it true that DHEA will stop DHT conversion?
    no, DHEA converts to androgens which in turns can themselves be reduce via 5-ar. idk who told you that...

  18. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    no, DHEA converts to androgens which in turns can themselves be reduce via 5-ar. idk who told you that...
    should i like into getting the 2% and use emu oil too then? bc I have the 1% shampoo now does seem to be doing all that much

  19. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1041

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    not exactly related buttt


    my armpits have been burning lately a lot from deorderant and i havent changed what i normally use

    could diesel test hardcore changed some kinda balance levels that would make them burn? or any ideas?
    Is your current deodorant a combo (antiperspirant AND deodorant)?

    I am allergic to the 'antiperspirant' in all deodorants. I would break out in a rash and constantly be scratching my pits (doesn't look so hot when you are in public). It's tough to find 'just' deodorant now these days.

    Switch to deodorant only for a few weeks and see if it goes away. I'm betting it does.

    I've been using the rock deodorant thing (salt rock from Thailand) for years now. It doesn't stop you from sweating, but you certainly don't stink. You can find them online (cheap) or in your natural food store.

    X

  20. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1689

    Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Is your current deodorant a combo (antiperspirant AND deodorant)?

    I am allergic to the 'antiperspirant' in all deodorants. I would break out in a rash and constantly be scratching my pits (doesn't look so hot when you are in public). It's tough to find 'just' deodorant now these days.

    Switch to deodorant only for a few weeks and see if it goes away. I'm betting it does.

    I've been using the rock deodorant thing (salt rock from Thailand) for years now. It doesn't stop you from sweating, but you certainly don't stink. You can find them online (cheap) or in your natural food store.

    X
    the smell issues arent from my armpits... its a body smell not just an armpit thing...

    but sometimes my armpits burn from any deorent or anti pers i use its just random and sometimes it doesnt burn for a while.. no idea whats going on

    but its all good, i didnt wear my smelly spandex stuff and guess what.. i didnt really smell bad today woot and i was drenched in sweat lol

  21. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2360

    Nycste,

    Honestly if you are having issues with deodorants at least give the Naturally fresh a try. It's does'nt deodorize or stop perspiration it just kills the bacteria that cause the foul smell.

    The stuff is freaking amazing! I have been using it for bout 5+ years.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  22. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPHusers11 View Post
    should i like into getting the 2% and use emu oil too then? bc I have the 1% shampoo now does seem to be doing all that much
    wow....can we try to help me out and keep on topic guys...this doesnt involve deoderant at all...

  23. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2681

    BigPHUser -

    The 2% Topical Emu oil certainly seems to help - it may help block androgens but I believe its primary function is working as an anti-inflammatory. Inflammation of the scalp could be a cause of the itching, so it might be worth a try.

    Did you look into Jomi's suggestion about increased red blood cell count?

    bv

  24. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    BigPHUser -

    The 2% Topical Emu oil certainly seems to help - it may help block androgens but I believe its primary function is working as an anti-inflammatory. Inflammation of the scalp could be a cause of the itching, so it might be worth a try.

    Did you look into Jomi's suggestion about increased red blood cell count?

    bv
    no i didnt see anything on how to increase the red blood cell count maybe ill order the 2% and try the emu oil

  25. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,789
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    4270471

    Just thought I would help out here. Itching was one of the first symptoms I had before my liver problems and hospitalization. So if you are itching, especially in the legs and back, and it gets worse with exercise, you should get your billiruben levels checked.

  26. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2681

  27. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just thought I would help out here. Itching was one of the first symptoms I had before my liver problems and hospitalization. So if you are itching, especially in the legs and back, and it gets worse with exercise, you should get your billiruben levels checked.
    umm i dont do orals anymore...i am on test e and it still itchs my liver is fine jus had blood work and its only when i workout in the scalp..please read the thread before posting....

    and t-bone i read ur other threads ur body cant do methyls i remember a thread u made bout it....thanks for the though glad to see ur still here and hope ur doing well these days...

  28. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1041

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPHusers11 View Post
    umm i dont do orals anymore...i am on test e and it still itchs my liver is fine jus had blood work and its only when i workout in the scalp..please read the thread before posting....

    and t-bone i read ur other threads ur body cant do methyls i remember a thread u made bout it....thanks for the though glad to see ur still here and hope ur doing well these days...
    Isn't the title of this thread 'itchy scalp on Epistane'?

    That would be an oral. I don't see anywhere you said 'test e'...


    X

  29. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Isn't the title of this thread 'itchy scalp on Epistane'?

    That would be an oral. I don't see anywhere you said 'test e'...


    X
    i got it from epistane when i started my cycle 1-4 weeks

  30. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1041

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPHusers11 View Post
    umm i dont do orals anymore...i am on test e and it still itchs my liver is fine jus had blood work and its only when i workout in the scalp..please read the thread before posting....
    Ok, see why there is some confusion?


    Good luck.


    X

  31. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,789
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    4270471

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPHusers11 View Post
    umm i dont do orals anymore...i am on test e and it still itchs my liver is fine jus had blood work and its only when i workout in the scalp..please read the thread before posting....

    and t-bone i read ur other threads ur body cant do methyls i remember a thread u made bout it....thanks for the though glad to see ur still here and hope ur doing well these days...

    Guess I am a little slow lately....I just get worried and concerned when I see someone with possibly the same symptoms that I had. Don't want anyone to have to go through what I did, so I immedietly respond hoping to save them from a future two months of hell. I'll try to help anyone I can, in anyway that I can.

  32. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    will this help i found Finasteride?...its supposed to block DHT converison and is it okay to use with test e?

  33. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2360

    Finasteride with help with DHT issues as well as Nizoral. There is also a new prescription product if you have benefits: Stieprox containing ciclopirox olamine

    Not sure about the Test E question but I believe most hardcore AAS users use Finasteride on cycles to battle hair loss.

    Maybe someone with experience in that area can answer you.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  34. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    thanks bro

  35. New Member
    BigPHusers11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Finasteride with help with DHT issues as well as Nizoral. There is also a new prescription product if you have benefits: Stieprox containing ciclopirox olamine

    Not sure about the Test E question but I believe most hardcore anabolic steroids users use Finasteride on cycles to battle hair loss.

    Maybe someone with experience in that area can answer you.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    anyone else got ideas with this? ill try that and the 2% shampoo and emu oil see how that goes...

  36. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1041

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPHusers11 View Post
    anyone else got ideas with this? ill try that and the 2% shampoo and emu oil see how that goes...
    Be aware of the sides of finasteride:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wanting to get on epistane.
    By mbk102 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:29 AM
  2. itchy scalp on H Drol
    By andreika in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:05 AM
  3. Getting Side Effects On Epistane @ 30mg, Advice Needed
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 09:16 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in