Havoc(Epi)/Orastrol V Stack Dosage?

chestnut35

Awards
I'm 24 and 217 at about 9% body fat. I've been lifting serious for about 6 years. I'm considering taking a havoc/orastrol v stack and was curious on dosage opinions. My main goal is to drop to about 210 and if at all possible 6 or 7% body fat. My diet is very solid along with interval training cardio about 3 days a week. This is not my first cycle and i have all my PCT ready to go. I was thinking

Week 1:20mg Havoc/100mg Ora
Week 2:30mg Havoc/150mg Ora
Week 3:30mg Havoc/150mg Ora
Week 4:30mg Havoc/150mg Ora
Week 5:20mg Havoc/100mg Ora

Starting my PCT on week 5 most likely. Any opinions recommendations on dosage?

The more help the better. Thanks

adil

Awards
the 'orastrol v' dose is kinda low. You'll need 200mg+ for noticable results

start the PCT the day after your last dose

what SERM do you plan to use fo PCT?

chestnut35

Awards
thank you. so bump it up to 200 mg. will that help me to cut? my PCT consists of nolvadex xt, retain 2, liver detox, and red yeast rice. the guy told me that should be fine and i've used that before for a PCT. will that be enough?

adil

Awards
200mg is the 'minimum' IMO for decent results. You may need to increase it to 250mg, but stick with 200mg and gauge it's effectiveness

red yeast rice and liver detox should be taken while on cycle, as opposed to PCT (could still be used in PCT as well though)

novedex xt is not going to be a sufficient PCT. You need a SERM such as nolva (tamoxifen), clomid (clomiphene) or toremifene