Masking steroids?

preston25

Awards
Ok, lets say you are an athlete who will be getting piss tested. You want to continue taking aas through your competitions but want to find a way to mask them. Does anyone know where to start. I know raising your epitest levels is a start. HCG does this but is detectable in urine.

Regards

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
The answer is "Good Luck" If your worried about it I just wouldnt do it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
We don't support ways of beating the system here at AM. If that's something you're interested in, you need to look elsewhere for support.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Ok, lets say you are an athlete who will be getting piss tested. You want to continue taking anabolic steroids through your competitions but want to find a way to mask them. Does anyone know where to start. I know raising your epitest levels is a start. HCG does this but is detectable in urine.

Regards
A) you will have detectable metabolites, unless you have access to some very amazing steroids.

B) your test/epitest ratio will be off if you are using a testosterone ester

C) Why not compete fairly?

preston25

Awards
I only brought this up for curiosity really. Its something that i have read about and not really understood. I knows guys who make the big bucks do it though. I have never competed while on any cycle. I only do it for preparation. There are some new nutraceuticals that enhance the mitochondria which work great. Ive noticed a big increase in power with less cardiovascular out put. Ok ill shut up now.