Roid Rage???

mountainboy

Awards
So I have been taking Halo-tren for 22 days (2ED for week 1, 3ED for week 2, 4ED for weeks 3 and 4) I just started to bridge in epistane (2ED for this last week of the Halo-tren, I will then up my epi dosage to 4ED for the next 2-3 weeks). My problem is my temper, it is getting set off over the smallest stuff, I would like some suggestions on how to change up my dosage for this last week with the 2 PH's- should I step down to 3ED w/ the Halo-tren, or use just one epi ED?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I understand it is not completely you but you just need to control it. I have never heard of anythign to calm "roid Rage" Maybe go spank the monkey. haha

Or if you dont think you can control it get off cycle.

I have never noticed anyone ahving an issue with this around here, or its just not brought up.

mountainboy

Awards
I understand it is not completely you but you just need to control it. I have never heard of anythign to calm "roid Rage" Maybe go spank the monkey. haha

Or if you dont think you can control it get off cycle.

I have never noticed anyone ahving an issue with this around here, or its just not brought up.
I have been known to have a problem w/ my temper as it is, but just theses last 2 days have been nuts, I can't even have a normal conversation w/ my wife, I just want to lock myself in my room and be left alone.:frustrate
I hate the idea of having to stop my cycle.

I am even finding myself get voilently pissed off when I can't curl the weight I feel I should be able to (that's never happened before)

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I think you have an underlying anger management problem.
Thats what I'm thinking too. I've noticed an increase in aggression in certain products, but nothing to that extent.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Epi made me a madman. I would snap at the least little thing, especially the last few weeks of my cycle. mountainboy, are you taking any antidepressants? I found Welbutrin mixed with Epi made a really bad combination.

I can't blame it all on the Epi though because I'm sure I have underlying anger issues as well. Epi just exacerbated my problem, was fuel on the fire so to speak. Currently I'm off the Epi and taking an Anger Management class. It does help, I highly recommend it to anyone having these issues.

mountainboy, don't let your anger get to the point of verbal or physical abuse with your wife. Not that you would do anything like that, just a precaution because it almost happened to me.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Epi made me a madman. I would snap at the least little thing, especially the last few weeks of my cycle. mountainboy, are you taking any antidepressants? I found Welbutrin mixed with Epi made a really bad combination.

I can't blame it all on the Epi though because I'm sure I have underlying anger issues as well. Epi just exacerbated my problem, was fuel on the fire so to speak. Currently I'm off the Epi and taking an Anger Management class. It does help, I highly recommend it to anyone having these issues.

mountainboy, don't let your anger get to the point of verbal or physical abuse with your wife. Not that you would do anything like that, just a precaution because it almost happened to me.
Reps out of respect and honesty. Keep at it man.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Weird. I've taken some of the harsher supps, and got more snappy, and actually a little more balsy in standing up for ****, and at times I did get pissed but I had to remember the underlying reasons. Part of which is the situation at hand, and what ever it was I was taking. For the most part I've found they tend to more or less 'enhance' what ever it is I'm feeling.

Never got to the point of 'rage' but I did get pissed off a little. Not much more than usual though.

onelife

onelife

Awards
anything slightly compared to either one of the two substances: halo or tren, is going to make you pissy for sure.. don't let it get the best of ya bro!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I think roid rage is like a placebo effect. You just think you're angrier and justify to yourself your anger and in doing so bring it out more often.
I think to an a certain degree. I have anger management issues, but really I am no worse while on then when I am off.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I think roid rage is like a placebo effect. You just think you're angrier and justify to yourself your anger and in doing so bring it out more often.
I see your point, but I think most people who have done roids would agree that Test does increase aggression and competitiveness. This is great for the gym and can be useful in other areas of your life. However, if you are one of those people like me, who as a child never learned the skills to deal with their anger and aggression in a positive way, you may be in trouble. I have always had a bad temper, but taking the AM class has given me the tools to control myself. While I cannot stop the emotion of anger when it arises, I can choose whether or not to act on it.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
I did a cycle of T-400 and my fuse definitely shortened. I already had anger issues though and wasn't the best at managing them. The gear will definitely bring out your anger if you're already prone.

I'd suggest just taking some time out of the day and unwinding, de-stress. Listen to some calming music, do some meditating, etc(no homo).... Save the beast for the gym, the rest of the day you need to keep it cool.

Next time you're about to lose it, take a second and distance yourself from the situation. Take the perspective of the outsider and realize what you're getting upset about is something that doesn't require that level of aggression or anger. Take a second to collect and realize you're about to act like a 15 year old ass. Don't re-enforce the stereotype of the juicer!

mountainboy

Awards
So that cartoon pretty much explains how i feel, my wife are in marriage counseling and I am in counseling for the anger thing- it unfortunately only comes out at her and tools i work with- I do say things to her that I really regret when I calm down, it's almost like i turn into a different person(I would never ever physically harm her) we have 'communication tools' we are supposed to use when we talk, so it's easier for me to maintain my cool, I've just been walking around with a chip on my shoulder- thanks for all the tips, I really appreciate it- I just need to pull my head outta my butt

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So that cartoon pretty much explains how i feel, my wife are in marriage counseling and I am in counseling for the anger thing- it unfortunately only comes out at her and tools i work with- I do say things to her that I really regret when I calm down, it's almost like i turn into a different person(I would never ever physically harm her) we have 'communication tools' we are supposed to use when we talk, so it's easier for me to maintain my cool, I've just been walking around with a chip on my shoulder- thanks for all the tips, I really appreciate it- I just need to pull my head outta my butt
I totally feel u man. I am the same way with my wife. Not only do you and I have anger issues they DO know how to bring it out of us. It will get better man. I bought a punching bag and that has really helped out alot with my aggression. The weights don't always help, its nice to beat the mess out of something sometimes.

mountainboy

Awards
I totally feel u man. I am the same way with my wife. Not only do you and I have anger issues they DO know how to bring it out of us. It will get better man. I bought a punching bag and that has really helped out alot with my aggression. The weights don't always help, its nice to beat the mess out of something sometimes.
Yeah, I use a bowflex at home, and I find myself pissed off at it when I get lower than expected performance from myself, so I throw the handles (not to bright, but it somehow makes me feel better) I've tried hitting my bed, but it doesn't do the trick, a punching bag would be nice. On a plus side, all this stuff is making me get HUGE!:clean:

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Punching bags definitely help. Just be sure to use wraps at the very least, wrist problems suck!

mountainboy

Awards
Punching bags definitely help. Just be sure to use wraps at the very least, wrist problems suck!
Point taken, my left wrist was broken a few years back, now every time rain is coming to the area, that wrist gets sore

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So true, I made that mistake when I first got it. I will not do that again.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I have a slam man AND a punching bag in my basement. Unloading on something every now and then does help to clear your mind.

g29er

g29er

Awards
I was snapping big-time to and it almost got me into some trouble. This may sound crazy but smoking a little ganja helped when I was on cycle,it really mellowed me out.I did Just enough to chill me out when I needed it and not kill my motivation. If you are into that sort of thing it can help. Just don't make it an everyday thing if you can help it. Emergencies only.

mountainboy

Awards
I was snapping big-time to and it almost got me into some trouble. This may sound crazy but smoking a little ganja helped when I was on cycle,it really mellowed me out.I did Just enough to chill me out when I needed it and not kill my motivation. If you are into that sort of thing it can help. Just don't make it an everyday thing if you can help it. Emergencies only.
Thanks for the tip, I quit everything years ago- the rage has subsided now as well