1-Test powder?

W

w00kie

Awards
How long will this powder stay good? I found a container that I bought right before it was taken off of the market. I was just wondering if it is still good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long will this powder stay good? I found a container that I bought right before it was taken off of the market. I was just wondering if it is still good.
How was it stored?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
70 degree room...dark, dry...
Probably lost a bit of potency, but it should be fine to run.

/put some in your eye to test potency. It should burn slightly

//do NOT do this

You have yourself a GREAT hormonal product there...grab yourself some penetrate, Cycle support, and the correct PCT and enjoy.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Probably lost a bit of potency, but it should be fine to run.

/put some in your eye to test potency. It should burn slightly

//do NOT do this.
I almost **** myself when I saw the eye thing. I envy this guy. I loved 1 testosterone. Not only was it an awesome hormone, I didn't really get any lethargy and I got horny as hell when a lot of people saw their libidos drop like a rock.

I miss 1 test. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost **** myself when I saw the eye thing. I envy this guy. I loved 1 testosterone. Not only was it an awesome hormone, I didn't really get any lethargy and I got horny as hell when a lot of people saw their libidos drop like a rock.

I miss 1 test. :(
It really is a shame that 1-T/4-AD got banned....honestly, what a great combo, low side effects, extremely effective, non-liver toxic.

W

w00kie

Awards
I think I might even have some 4ad powder around also. Gotta keep diggin...

Yeah I did some 1T/4ad combos back in the day. Now this is my only option....haha.

Thanks guys!

W

w00kie

Awards
I even found some bottles of premixed 1T/4ad, but I doubt if they're still good

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah I did some 1T/4ad combos back in the day. Now this is my only option....haha.

Thanks guys!
Good luck!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sucks that i'll never get to use 1-AD and 1-Test, i read such good things about them

enjoy the 1-T bro

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys!
A couple times I did a 1 test cycle with my own transermal version of Sledge Test I made. That was sweet.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1-Test Cyp was an incredible thing. I damn near worshiped Sledge when he made it into an injectable.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Dsade (or anyone who may know),

I have two vials of 1-Test cyp that have been stored in a refrigerator the past two years. How potent do you think they still are, and how should I adjust dosing if I wanted to use them in the future?
Did they cristalize ? I think they should have plenty of potency after 2 years. I liked it at 600 mg weekly if you want to go with that number.

W

w00kie

Awards
Nice! I saw that, but never bought any. Good luck! :woohoo: