Freaking out - help me with Gyno - M-Drol Cycle

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
OK I am freaking out about gyno right now. I am on Day 9 of a 3 week M-Drol cycle. Doing 10-20-20. I have Letro on hand.

Please check out these pictures and let me know. The last picture is pre M-Drol

I'm really freaking out right now so any advice please

Attachments

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
OK I am freaking out about gyno right now. I am on Day 9 of a 3 week M-Drol cycle. Doing 10-20-20. I have Letro on hand.

U look fine to me. Maybe I am not seeing it.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
do you have a lump? thats a good way to tell. It'll feel like a marble under the nipple.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was expecting pictures of gyno

i think you're just freaking out, unless you can feel the lump and have nipple sensitivity

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
is mdrol superdrol clone?

i see the gyno the op is talking about, basically same thing happened to me 4 days into SD cycle

do u guys not see how puffy his nips are?

id stop cycle now and run an ai and serm

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
im not sure if there is a lump or not, its harder, but different than chest muscle, but not really lumpy

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
what should I do with Letro? Should I start that?

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
if I do Letro, do I do it on cycle or end the cycle?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
By your avatar PP I can see that your gyno is coming along nicely...nice t!tt!es. :ntome:

Much love,

Neoborn

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
If you look at his "before superdrol pic" it has the same puffyness to it. Thats my observation. Take it for what its worth.

Do they itch?

is mdrol superdrol clone?

i see the gyno the op is talking about, basically same thing happened to me 4 days into superdrol cycle

do u guys not see how puffy his nips are?

id stop cycle now and run an ai and serm

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You had gyno before you even started...

search the forum for pubesant gyno and ways to get rid of it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
my nipples are soft and smooth...anyways..

I see no difference in anything. I think youre having placebo sides broski. I have need nips like that before and they were on larger males with les muscle mass in their chest.

I think if there is no ithcing, swelling, sensitivity, lump then you are ok. Just monitor and dont freak out. You have a SERM most dont even do that at the begining of a cycle.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established

This is going to sound gross, but when it's cold, does the "gyno" disappear?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
itching is something i always look out for. It is a sign that gyno is forming from my estimate. A lump and extra sensitivity usually means it is already started.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
You had gyno before you even started...

search the forum for pubesant gyno and ways to get rid of it.
Is pubesant gyno the same as 'puffy nips syndrome'? Would that go away when one would lose fat in that area?

I was trying to find more information for hockeyroom by searching 'pubesant gyno', but it took my back to this thread. :think: :)

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
im still worried lol but thanks for the info guys...i think it is possible i have pubescent gyno since i was pretty chubby/fat from 7th grade to college

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I thought in all of the pictures he looked the same, yes maybe a slight puffiness but I have seen guys with nipples like that. My friend has nipples like that and he hasn't used any steroids.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Is it itching ?.

2. Is there a A lump?

3.Is there extra sensitivity as this usually means it is already started?
Just hacking PP quote cause the content was there. How about you answer and we can then either help you or stop this thread there?

Much Love,

Neoborn

Hey PP?......shut it! :stick:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought in all of the pictures he looked the same, yes maybe a slight puffiness but I have seen guys with nipples like that. My friend has nipples like that and he hasn't used any steroids.
I agree, just looks like some puffy nips from the hormonal changes.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason his nips are pointing towards east n west? Would developing the outer edge help with this? Over developed towards the sternum?

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
there is no soreness or itchyness, it is a little harder underneath

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
puffy nips usually means theres somethin goin on in there, but doesn't neccessarily mean you'll start developing tissue... keep an eye on it, if you start feeling knots and lumps under the nip, then you'll wan't to take action

and just for the record i'v had several flare ups on cycle and only once did I have sensitivity or pain, so i wouldn't wait for that

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
should the cycle be immediately stopped and begin post cycle therapy or can Nolva during cycle help out?
ive tried to fight thru during a long cycle and it was tough. If its a short oral cycle i would just cut the oral and PCT.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ive tried to fight thru during a long cycle and it was tough. If its a short oral cycle i would just cut the oral and post cycle therapy.
yeah thought thats what i'd end up doing, i just wanted to get to 3 full weeks on PP but looks like today will be my last day. Disappointed. I loved the stuff. Strength went through the roof! Epistane next time. Other then gyno i felt zero sides on pp.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thought thats what i'd end up doing, i just wanted to get to 3 full weeks on PP but looks like today will be my last day. Disappointed. I loved the stuff. Strength went through the roof! Epistane next time. Other then gyno i felt zero sides on pp.
What brand were you using?

Strength gains are awesome on it i must agree. What was your dosing like?

Also, what cycles did you do before and how long in between?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What brand were you using?

Strength gains are awesome on it i must agree. What was your dosing like?

Also, what cycles did you do before and how long in between?
The original Phera from AX. It was my first cycle. I was tossing up between Epi and PP and i thought f*k it, i want to bulk so im going with the PP. Maybe Epi would have been wiser but who knows. Hopefully the Epi will kill any gyno when i do it early January.

i had intended on doing 10,20,20,30 (im 6'2, 240lbs)............ended up doing 10 for the first 3 days then going to 20 and been there since (18 days). Have not gone up to 30 because i thought it would make the gyno worse. i already had puffy nips so its not like it stands out but i can feel a little ball in one the left nip. Noticed it about 3 days ago. Have taken 20mg Nolva since to try and kill it off. I think it was wishful thinking attempting to keep going on the cycle and probably a dumb thing to do but you know how addictive it can be!! 10 days in and i was up around 8lbs and my bench incress was nothnig short of phenominal. Looks like PCT will start tonight. Have all PCT supps ready. Will be based around Torm......is it worth taking any Nolva as well or is it just too much stress on the liver/over kill?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
too bad. Day 18-25 i saw the best gains from it. At least now you know that you are prone to gyno.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
if you were dead set on finishing the cycle you could probly bridge into a 3 week epistane cycle... just keep the dose around 20mg... might even help with the gyno?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if you were dead set on finishing the cycle you could probly bridge into a 3 week epistane cycle... just keep the dose around 20mg... might even help with the gyno?
i was just thinking this right now.....actually i have Havoc but same thing right (debateable). I might do this actually. Its very tempting.

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
Still not sure what I'm gonna do, on Day 11 of 21 right now. I can't tell if its a ball/knots or just harder underneath

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
OK I am going to start Letro. I have heard about loss of sex drive. When does it come back? Is there a chance it is gone for good?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Still not sure what I'm gonna do, on Day 11 of 21 right now. I can't tell if its a ball/knots or just harder underneath
try not to poke and sqeeze around too much, you can cause agitation and swelling if you do this which will make you think the problem is worse than it is, and thus more freaking out

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
try not to poke and sqeeze around too much, you can cause agitation and swelling if you do this which will make you think the problem is worse than it is, and thus more freaking out
i second that! im freaking myself out a lot these past 2 days........i should probably just leave the damn things alone. cant say ive ever paid this much attention to my nipples.

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
lol same here, im always looking in the mirror and from diff angles. i think im gonna do letro just to be safe tho

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
OK I am going to start Letro. I have heard about loss of sex drive. When does it come back? Is there a chance it is gone for good?
1. Why do you think people make a big deal about not touching PH/ AAS/ PS before a certain age and even when you do to be fully prepared and research, research, and research some more? Yes there is always a risk it is gone for good, likely, no.

2. It will come back as you stop doing whatever is suppressing it and perhaps do a chem or two of something to start up your HPTA and get your balls working.

You should not be doing a PH if you don't know what to do when....roughly speaking. I mean there are always odd questions and weird situations but this my friend is not one of them.

Your SERM will get you started back up.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your using the letro make sure you pyramid the doses. Otherwise you will just have the rebound issue again.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't use the letro personally, just use nolva and u should be fine

S

SRwizard

Awards
Ok, so everyone talks about a lump under the nipple. Is this lump right under the nipple in the areola area? Or can it be elswhere. Ive honestly never prodded around my nipples before. Under the nipple and areola it is soft. but I can feel a lump just above the areola up in the pec. It is above and just off to the side of the nipple area, sort of in the direction of the armpit. There is one on either side. Ive had no pain or itchiness, but am concerned as I have no idea if it is a new thing or not.