Once and for all, which designers are about to disappear???

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Superdrol, halodrol, Pheraplex? Others?

I'd just like to get a list compiled of what exactly will probably be slipping into discontinued oblivion. :sad:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I just started coming back on here after having a mega full schedule and I see this news. I still haven't gone through my current stash yet, but I would like to know what's about to "go bye bye" as well.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Last i heard was all of them. prduction was gettin stopped. Everyone is sellin out.
Epi was up for debate though, there was conflicting information.

Juicaholic

Awards
Some IDS products are being pulled which is of course no surprise.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
****ing IDS.

I was at a local mom and pops supplement store and I was asking if they had any Plex, and the owner directs me to Mass Tabs and says "Depending on your goals, you should take one or two a day, and maybe stack it with Bulk Tabs. Those are my best sellers" I just kind of looked at him like he was an idiot as he obviously had NO clue what he was suggesting to me nor had any idea what was in them... I later heard another employee suggest basically the same stack to another kid and he said "I don't know what's in them, but they work great". Of course this was the same genius recommending arginine over creatine to some mid thirty guys. Ugh.

hockeyroom28

Awards
When did this become official? I thought these were just rumors and speculation because of the ESPN Magazine article...

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say it, but with IDS and these retarded supplement sales people, this really needs regulation (not banning.).

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen any thing too convincing about this. The FDA can ban away, but without the teeth of actually scheduling the substances, I doubt that they can do little more than play wack a mole with fly by night supplement companies who will continue to make clones.

Of Course I was left empty handed from the powder dry up, so i have a few bottles of everything in the freezer, and a few on the way, Just in case my know it all a$$ is wrong again.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
But at the same time, I've talked to some some reps from a couple companies and they said that they wouldn't be surprised if something happens to the products because with that whole business going down in China the officials are starting to crack down on hormonal products and the ingredients may be hard to come by soon.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
So does anyone know for sure if Epistane(not the generics) is gone or isn't it? IBE seems to have gone off the grid, though their home forums are still kinda active.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IBE is getting a crazy bad rap. They are going to have some trouble as a company imo.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
IBE is getting a crazy bad rap. They are going to have some trouble as a company imo.
Really? I hadn't heard anything outside of complaints about Epi not being available, and none of that seemed to be directed at IBE, more just disquiet about more bans and the FDA sending letters. That would suck if IBE looses some of their customer base. I'd like to see them stick around and keep making Epi. Their reps always seemed helpful and polite, and there has been so much good feedback on Epistane.
(on the other hand, I have been buying a bottle everytime I order supps, lately, to squirrel away, just in case)
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm sure there WILL be the usual,"IBE/(insert company) manufactured a scare to sell more product!" ranting.
*sigh*

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well on the most popular bb forum, they are getting alot of heat. I always thought the whole operation was shady...thats my opinion no offense to the reps or Dr. D.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
IBE is shady, I'm sorry if that offends anyone. I have a friend who owns a vitamin store and he's tried to call them several times to places orders, and he always gets this guy that sounds like he's in a warehouse or a car working at another job. He's also been getting shady excuses as to why they've been so out of touch with him, and they have yet to attempt to get back to him since.

As for the whiners on other BB"(.com)" boards, ya there may or may not be a banned substance in epistane, get over it that's what happens when supplement companies can and do put whatever they want into their product despite the label. Companies seem to have no moral qualms with adding or changing formulas in products w/out disclosing that info on their products. This is what scares me the most.

To IBE,
If you want people to accept you,
admit you made a mistake with epistane and fix the problem. If your source sent you "tainted" raws and you made epistane with it unknowingly just admit it and move on. And BTW release the 3rd party lab test results and settle the dispute with PA. If he's wrong great, your reputation comes out untarnished. If he's right, admit you made a mistake and move on.

Everyone needs to stop making such a big deal about this. This is what happens when we get raw materials from countries like China. Let's face it, Chine doesn't give a f)ck whether you as a consumer or the producer of a product get trenbolone or actual epistane in your epistane. See this for what it is, a misunderstanding. BUT what is shady about IBE is not that this situation is going on, BUT how they are handling it!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
dO YOU GUYS REALLY PREFER ALL THIS OVER THE COUNTER STUFF OVER SOMETHING LIKE DBOL, OR ANAVAR? i HAVE A SOLID SUPPLY ON GEAR AND HAVE NEVER DESIRED THE OTC STUFF... AM I MISSING OUT ON ANYTHING IN YOUR OPINION?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think peoples issues is their lack of availabilty to some of the other stuff. The OTC stuff is easier to get

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
dO YOU GUYS REALLY PREFER ALL THIS OVER THE COUNTER STUFF OVER SOMETHING LIKE DBOL, OR ANAVAR? i HAVE A SOLID SUPPLY ON GEAR AND HAVE NEVER DESIRED THE OTC STUFF... AM I MISSING OUT ON ANYTHING IN YOUR OPINION?
Legality and sourcing is the issue for most. BTW, WHY ARE YOU USING ALL CAPS?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
haha... cap lock on for work... i forget sometime..

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Most definately the availability. For me, I live in a msall town, no contacts, and tis a very anti-steroid town. So designers are very appealing, mail-order, cheap, and effective compared to the other stuff i've used.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Bigg, here's my case. I haven't belonged to a gym in years. I like lifting in my basement with my rusty old weights(so rusty that I no longer bother with chalk) There's only one gym that I did belong to where I knew other members were juicing. I worked as a fitness trainer off and on, and even then, I was nowhere near a contact.

With the recent busts, I'd likely use it, as long as it was a personal contact, versus mail order, which I'm guessing that no one is using at this point.

So it's designers for me.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Most definately. And with designers, there are opportunities to "stock up" and if there is in fact a ban, theres some left over even when a person doesn't have a contact. And there's always the legal problems in running real gear and fear of rats and so on.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
IBE is shady, I'm sorry if that offends anyone. I have a friend who owns a vitamin store and he's tried to call them several times to places orders, and he always gets this guy that sounds like he's in a warehouse or a car working at another job. He's also been getting shady excuses as to why they've been so out of touch with him, and they have yet to attempt to get back to him since.

As for the whiners on other BB"(.com)" boards, ya there may or may not be a banned substance in epistane, get over it that's what happens when supplement companies can and do put whatever they want into their product despite the label. Companies seem to have no moral qualms with adding or changing formulas in products w/out disclosing that info on their products. This is what scares me the most.

To IBE,
If you want people to accept you,
admit you made a mistake with epistane and fix the problem. If your source sent you "tainted" raws and you made epistane with it unknowingly just admit it and move on. And BTW release the 3rd party lab test results and settle the dispute with PA. If he's wrong great, your reputation comes out untarnished. If he's right, admit you made a mistake and move on.

Everyone needs to stop making such a big deal about this. This is what happens when we get raw materials from countries like China. Let's face it, Chine doesn't give a f)ck whether you as a consumer or the producer of a product get trenbolone or actual epistane in your epistane. See this for what it is, a misunderstanding. BUT what is shady about IBE is not that this situation is going on, BUT how they are handling it!
What do you mean by tainted raws? I haven't heard of this. Tren in the epistane?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by tainted raws? I haven't heard of this. Tren in the epistane?
Supposedly a run of Epistane did not contain methyl epithio, but Trenbolone(unmethylated)base instead.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly a run of Epistane did not contain methyl epithio, but Trenbolone(unmethylated)base instead.
Any evidence, or just web rumors? If it was true, it would certainly explain some issues I've been battling after my last epi run.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Any evidence, or just web rumors? If it was true, it would certainly explain some issues I've been battling after my last epi run.
At least two maybe more guys have run MS/GC on Epi and the other Epithio products and the results did not match what most feel Epi should be and what all the other priducts (Havoc, Epidrol, Epithin-E, Hemaguno, Methyl-E) did. PA said closest match he could find was Tren, another guy said it matched Tren.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
PA claims it was trenbolone. IBE denies it. Both have tested it/had it tested. IBE seems unwilling to post the results of their 3rd party testing of the product. I feel that from IBE's perspective that it really isn't neccessarily their fault if their raw materials were "tainted." China has been known for this type of tactic with American comapnies in the past as well. Supplements that were supposed to be one thing often turn out to simply be DHEA. I think that a company should have its raw materials tested if they get them from suppliers in China who are known for this sort of shady activity. This is why this comes as no surprise to me and is highly believable that something like this could happen.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in finding out the truth in all of the Epistane debate and am waiting eagerly for the end. I'm am sure that things will work themselves out in the long run. I also wouldn't put all your eggs into rumor baskets. Let the two camps battle it out until it's resolved.

In relation to business conduct, yes there are always better ways to handle situations. All these things are related to growing pains and problems caused by many other factors that most are aware of. Things are starting to run smoothly now and back in order after several supplier issues caused by some individuals being a little hysteric and drumming up drama on certain well known bb boards.

I do believe that IBE's side of things has been clearly stated over at bb dot com:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5831401

Perhaps we could now turn back to the original question from the OP?

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S what's your username over on BB.com Wilderbeast?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Neoborn,

I don't post on bb.com boards. I have a forum account but never use it. Sometimes reading their boards makes me feel stupider. Good luck on the epistane situation. China pisses me off when it comes to their dealings with American companies. Hope it works out.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neoborn,

I don't post on bb.com boards. I have a forum account but never use it. Sometimes reading their boards makes me feel stupider. Good luck on the epistane situation. China pisses me off when it comes to their dealings with American companies. Hope it works out.
Thanks man. To be honest, I have always hoped that this issue would be put to rest. I am honestly ok with the answer either way. What does bother me is where the product gets endlessly bashed by a few who will accept no other answer than "Yes it's leet steroidzors and will make joo hyuuuuge, but destroy joor leevur!" and of course the "Pat you're so right we will follow you to the ends of the earth o steroid guru, even if you may be wrong". I'm ok with PA being right, I'm ok with whatever answer comes as long as it's the truth.

It's kind of tough, because from what I see, IBE keeps testing it and having it checked and the same answers keep coming back. I guess they are now just debating over the fine print and chemistry processes.

In my mind it's like surely IBE is fighting too hard for this just to be an open and shut case no?

Much Love,

Neoborn