Epistane and Max LMG

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Awards
I just started an Epistane pulse cycle at 40mgs a day on training days. I was cleaning out my cupboards and found a bottle of of the old ALRI MAX LMG with about 60 tabs. The MAX LMG is a non methyl so do you think there would be a problem pulsing this with the Epi? It's not the ERGO MAX which was 2-ene(which I took and was very very effective) but the 3-ene.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Max LMG isn't 2 of 3-ene, it's a completely different compound. Besides that, it could be a sweet stack, I wouldn't pulse the LMG though.

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Awards
Thanks for the response. Why wouldn't you pulse the MAX LMG though..just curious. Also I thought when I read the bottle of MAX LMG it said it was 3-ene but I may be mistaken. I think the original ERGO MAX was 2-ene.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be using these 2 products together. I would personally run them both together, but pulsing both would be ok. I think there have been a couple of guys who cycled Max and had really good results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response. Why wouldn't you pulse the MAX LMG though..just curious. Also I thought when I read the bottle of MAX LMG it said it was 3-ene but I may be mistaken. I think the original ERGO MAX was 2-ene.
I think his why he would not pulse is because its a progestin based, and there is more prolactin risk in theory in a pulse

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think his why he would not pulse is because its a progestin based, and there is more prolactin risk in theory in a pulse
Nah, I just don't think it would be effective. But I do think you are correct, prolactin is scary.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I will never touch MAX LMG again in my lifetime. I took it for a week and had painful nipples and loss of libido. Worst. Oral. I've. Taken.