Support supps/PCT for 1-T ethergels

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i've spent a lot of time looking at and learning about support supps and pct strategies for all of the current available designers, and then ended up getting some 1-t ethergels that I think I will use for my first cycle instead :) so looking for any suggestions on using them. I'm thinking support supp need should really be minimal. Any dosage suggestions (these are 100mg/cap) and PCT would be helpful. From what i've found the 200mg/day dosage as per bottle is light, and "light" pct seemed to work well for people who took it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-t Ethergels were a good product. I had picked up a bottle of these myself before going into transdermals.

You should get some decent results, but hard shutdown and perhaps some lethargy.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you have to hella dose these. Are you only planning on dosing 200mg's? Are you stacking with anything else? But based on what I know (your pct would be similar to any other PCT).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start at 300mg and you may have to work up to 500mg. PCT should be with nolva and use cycle support. Liver issues are not the main concern, but BP and lipids can be a little iffy with 1T.