Anyone ever try Proviron?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im interested comment and feedback on proviron for precontest.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
All i know is it lowers estorgen.
Not androgenic at all really.
Will dry you up though apparently, not sure to what extent.

Others will be here momentarily...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thx alot At least someone responds~!!!

hockeyroom28

Awards
bump b/c im interested in this too, read some good things about it on a profile on another site

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
there are many posts about this. scroll down to the bottom of this thread and click on one of the "similar threads" i posted alot of links in your other thread in the supplement forum.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
All i know is it lowers estorgen.
Not androgenic at all really.
Will dry you up though apparently, not sure to what extent.

Others will be here momentarily...
Proviron, from what I understand is 100 percent androgenic and has 0 anabolic activity.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
75mg/day proviron will keep the libido up for sure. Not sure if I would rec'd for contest prep. Not much for gains but should be standard to run concurrently with Test. Holes in the wall were afraid during my cycle.

Better off with some masteron if you are looking to dry up and solidify gains.

It is an androgen.

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
I'm courious about the differences in bodycomp,strength and rage between proviron,m5aa and 17alfa-methyl-dht (mestanolone) as standalone run...

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I'm courious about the differences in bodycomp,strength and rage between proviron,m5aa and 17alfa-methyl-dht (mestanolone) as standalone run...
m5aa is so hard to find. It is easier to find proviron for me than m5aa. I wish i would have stocked up before that ban...what a crock

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
m5aa is so hard to find. It is easier to find proviron for me than m5aa. I wish i would have stocked up before that ban...what a crock
I've 6 bottles of m5aa, 100 caps each...you can find it in UK...
I've tried mestanolone at 50mg/die and now m5aa at 60mg/die...the "feeling" is different between the 2...
Under mestanolone the rage feeling is better than m5aa, but with the last I feel more, much more energized....
I want to try proviron standalone as a bridge between cycle...like I've do with mestanolone and m5aa...