Oratsrol-V (Orastan E)

chestnut35

Awards
I'm 24 yrs old. Been lifting serious for about 5 yrs. I'm 6'1" and 220 and am trying to cut to a lean and hard 205 or 210. My body fat is about 10% and my diet and cardio are good. I am trying to supplement something along w everything and i heard Orastrol V is a good product from the store i bought it from from which they give good advice. Any recommendations on suggested doses or other products to help me stay strong but lean out. Any help is appreciated. Thx

I do know how to PCT i have taken Super, Ergo, and TrenX before.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm 24 yrs old. Been lifting serious for about 5 yrs. I'm 6'1" and 220 and am trying to cut to a lean and hard 205 or 210. My body fat is about 10% and my diet and cardio are good. I am trying to supplement something along w everything and i heard Orastrol V is a good product from the store i bought it from from which they give good advice. Any recommendations on suggested doses or other products to help me stay strong but lean out. Any help is appreciated. Thx

I do know how to post cycle therapy i have taken Super, Ergo, and TrenX before.
I would def stack it with Epi or Halodrol something along those lines. Orastan-E/Halodrol was awesome for me. I would dose the Orastrol around 200mg or higher. Its weak solo thats why I recommend stacking.

chestnut35

Awards
thanks for the help. which one of those is easier to find? Are those for leaning out or adding muscle?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help. which one of those is easier to find? Are those for leaning out or adding muscle?
They are pretty easy to find. Google Hemadrol and Epistane. They will pop up:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3