- 10-15-2007, 02:26 PM
- 10-15-2007, 08:57 PM
Heard of it, yes, its got the same active as Finigenx Magnum. And I've heard good things about it too. I'm thinkin bigschmidt821 knows a little about it, maybe shoot him a pm.
10-15-2007, 09:03 PM
lol i thought u were talking about injectable trenbolone by a certain lab that adds "plex" to everything.
finigenx seems decent for hardening but thats about it...not really worth it IMO
10-15-2007, 09:11 PM
It is like 19-nor-4-AD with an extra double bond at carbon#9
It's active would be 19nor-androst-4,9-diene-3-one-17-ol
Tren is 19nor-androst-4,9,11-triene-3-one-17-ol
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
10-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Yea finigenx is very expensive but it does what it says. when I used it i definitely noticed the hardening effects. I thought trenaPLEX would be the same or similar compound but the actives looked different so I just wanted to see.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 3PeteNC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2007, 11:54 AM
- By MrZ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:25 PM
- By powerhouse21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 80Last Post: 06-17-2007, 03:45 PM
- By uncjimbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:28 PM
- By Siznoyton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:05 PM