Dosing Halodrol

amicold

Awards
I'm on day 5 of a Halo cycle. 50 mg ED, I've been dosing one in the morning and one about six hours later before I lift. Mathmetically if I dosed 50mg at the same time, there would be more active in me for a longer time period. My question is, would it make much of a difference to dose both at once?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
the original halodrol 50 was dosed at 50mg once/day as was recommended on the package. i'm not sure of the benefit of dosing 25mg 2x/day. personally i would dose it all at once.

amicold

Awards
Well I started thinking about it the other day so I whipped out the calculator and exercised my math skills. Blood levels taken all at once are elevated to almost double that of split dosing.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I started thinking about it the other day so I whipped out the calculator and exercised my math skills. Blood levels taken all at once are elevated to almost double that of split dosing.
While you will have higher concentrations of the hormone by taking it all at once, the key is to maintain a constant stable hormone level to maximize gains. I split my doses up throughout the day and had great results. However i was running it as high as 100mg/day, so i had 4 split doses throughout the day.