Stick it in or rub it on?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so the subject line is somewhat lewd - but I thought it would get your attention. I am planning my next PH cycle, for which the primary goal will be cutting/hardening. I am considering the 1-test and 4-ad cyps along with maybe some 3-aplha, or the same mix in in a topical formula. So, what do you guys think? Is pinning worth the hassle or should I just stick with the topical?

HUGE

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so the subject line is somewhat lewd - but I thought it would get your attention. I am planning my next PH cycle, for which the primary goal will be cutting/hardening. I am considering the 1-test and 4-ad cyps along with maybe some 3-aplha, or the same mix in in a topical formula. So, what do you guys think? Is pinning worth the hassle or should I just stick with the topical?

HUGE
It's all personal preferance. I'm sure you've either pinned before or done your homework on the subject. I've heard a few good things about the cyps, but not many. They are still pretty new. Personally if I were going to pin anything, it would be the real thing. Some times transdermals can also be a hastle for people, but they're really not that bad. Depending on your situation and the feedback of the cyps, I'm sure you'll have no problem making a decision.

Hadn't tried 3alpha, but have heard good things. I will soon be trying 1,4 andro transdermally. I know it is very active orally, but have heard poitive results from some who have tried trans. Plus I want to try something other than just 1-test and 4ad, even though they are excellent phs. Good luck.

elijah_123

Awards
if you do 4-ad cyp be sure and read up on doses, most guys getting good results are saying front load with 1600 mg and maintain at 1200+ mg.

I'm with scorpio though if you are looking at hardening cutting and want to inject why not fina? Pinning ph is illegal so fina isn't much farther down the road

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Huge,
Which cyps are you looking at for pinning?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the 1-test and 4-ad from Dazed.  Sounds great on paper but I have yet to heart any reports that it is any better than topical.  I have never pinned anything before so I was thinking it might be a cool adventure- but not if the results are no better.

HUGE

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I've been looking at those too.
I would think if they are legit and painless, it would be the way to go.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Personally if I were to pin PH's I'd probably try the hydroxytest (OH-Test) with maybe 4-ad cyp at the above said doses, around 1200-1600mg's. Could be well worth it, and I'd like to see some guinea pigs on this board, lol :D

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't considered OH-Test.  Who is selling it?  Also, anyone know where people have posted their cyp results?  Another board perhaps?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
why are the 4-ad cyp. dosages so high? im just curious cause i thought the conversion once in the bloodstream was 99%?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally if I were to pin PH's I'd probably try the hydroxytest (OH-Test) with maybe 4-ad cyp at the above said doses, around 1200-1600mg's. Could be well worth it, and I'd like to see some guinea pigs on this board, lol :D

damn 1200-1600mg...my lil butt cheeks are gonna be full of 4ad...

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
why are the 4-ad cyp. dosages so high? im just curious cause i thought the conversion once in the bloodstream was 99%?
My thoughts exactly. Supposedly 4-AD is anabolic on its own (95% as anabolic as test ??) and if so why would even experienced PH users or even AS users need this high of a dose?