Stick it in or rub it on?

1. Stick it in or rub it on?

Ok, so the subject line is somewhat lewd - but I thought it would get your attention. I am planning my next PH cycle, for which the primary goal will be cutting/hardening. I am considering the 1-test and 4-ad cyps along with maybe some 3-aplha, or the same mix in in a topical formula. So, what do you guys think? Is pinning worth the hassle or should I just stick with the topical?

HUGE

2. Originally posted by HUGE
    Ok, so the subject line is somewhat lewd - but I thought it would get your attention. I am planning my next PH cycle, for which the primary goal will be cutting/hardening. I am considering the 1-test and 4-ad cyps along with maybe some 3-aplha, or the same mix in in a topical formula. So, what do you guys think? Is pinning worth the hassle or should I just stick with the topical?

HUGE
    It's all personal preferance. I'm sure you've either pinned before or done your homework on the subject. I've heard a few good things about the cyps, but not many. They are still pretty new. Personally if I were going to pin anything, it would be the real thing. Some times transdermals can also be a hastle for people, but they're really not that bad. Depending on your situation and the feedback of the cyps, I'm sure you'll have no problem making a decision.

Hadn't tried 3alpha, but have heard good things. I will soon be trying 1,4 andro transdermally. I know it is very active orally, but have heard poitive results from some who have tried trans. Plus I want to try something other than just 1-test and 4ad, even though they are excellent phs. Good luck.

3. if you do 4-ad cyp be sure and read up on doses, most guys getting good results are saying front load with 1600 mg and maintain at 1200+ mg.

I'm with scorpio though if you are looking at hardening cutting and want to inject why not fina? Pinning ph is illegal so fina isn't much farther down the road
    •   

4. Huge,
    Which cyps are you looking at for pinning?

5. I was thinking the 1-test and 4-ad from Dazed.  Sounds great on paper but I have yet to heart any reports that it is any better than topical.  I have never pinned anything before so I was thinking it might be a cool adventure- but not if the results are no better.

HUGE

6. Yea, I've been looking at those too.
    I would think if they are legit and painless, it would be the way to go.

7. Personally if I were to pin PH's I'd probably try the hydroxytest (OH-Test) with maybe 4-ad cyp at the above said doses, around 1200-1600mg's. Could be well worth it, and I'd like to see some guinea pigs on this board, lol

8. I hadn't considered OH-Test.  Who is selling it?  Also, anyone know where people have posted their cyp results?  Another board perhaps?

9. why are the 4-ad cyp. dosages so high? im just curious cause i thought the conversion once in the bloodstream was 99%?
    PharmD

10. Originally posted by jweave23
    Personally if I were to pin PH's I'd probably try the hydroxytest (OH-Test) with maybe 4-ad cyp at the above said doses, around 1200-1600mg's. Could be well worth it, and I'd like to see some guinea pigs on this board, lol

damn 1200-1600mg...my lil butt cheeks are gonna be full of 4ad...

11. Bump for results of any users.

12. why are the 4-ad cyp. dosages so high? im just curious cause i thought the conversion once in the bloodstream was 99%?
    My thoughts exactly. Supposedly 4-AD is anabolic on its own (95% as anabolic as test ??) and if so why would even experienced PH users or even AS users need this high of a dose?

Similar Forum Threads

1. quality add in or is it over kill?
    By squirtguns89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 02:51 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:06 AM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2