Test Cardio

S

spiderman7

Awards
I was thinking of running a cycle of test e at a low dose of 250 mg/weekly. I was also wondering on running a low dose of winny 25mg/ed for the last 4/5 weeks of a 10 weeker. My goal is to improve on my current speed and endurance for a certain sport. Wondering if OT in small amounts could be added to the beginning of the cycle? Looking to gain speed,endurance while cutting.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i'm interested to see how this turns out. While the doses are quite low they might be ok for what ur looking for. The oral turinabol should be fine for the first 4-6 wks at 30-50mg.

i would personally bump the test to 400-500/wk and the winny to 50mg/day and run the tbol at 40-50 for the first 4.

S

spiderman7

Awards
I ran that before.I found the high dose of test slowed me down.Although the Var might of done it to.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
maybe u can run 200mg/wk of equipose alongside the 250 of test also.

S

spiderman7

Awards
maybe u can run 200mg/wk of equipose alongside the 250 of test also.
I don't know about that. I heard equipose increases your appetite like crazy. Looking to cut and get fast also to increase my VO2 max. I'm big enough at 235 6ft. How about Axis Labs Fur, would it help?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
furz is a prosteroid to furazabol which is almost identical to winstrol...so if ur using the winny its kinda pointless.

eq can increase appetite but a lot of ppl use it for cutting and it is a very athlete-friendly drug. eq, from what i understand greatly increases cardiovascular performance.

S

spiderman7

Awards
furz is a prosteroid to furazabol which is almost identical to winstrol...so if ur using the winny its kinda pointless.

eq can increase appetite but a lot of ppl use it for cutting and it is a very athlete-friendly drug. eq, from what i understand greatly increases cardiovascular performance.
How long would a rat run on eq? with the test. Would the rat need a anti bloat for a small dose of both?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
How long would a rat run on eq? with the test. Would the rat need a anti bloat for a small dose of both?
i would say the rat should be on either for 10 weeks minimum as they are both long estered. eq doesn't require an an aromatase inhibitor, but maybe .25mg of arimidex EOD would work for the test. test, eq, and winny is a solid recomp cycle for lean gains and increased performance. my rat intends on running this (prob with a few more add-ons and at higher doses) for his first rodent bodybuilding comp lol

good luck brotha

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if hes looking to run EQ will not be a good decision as it causes HORRIBLE pumps in the shins/calves. bad idea. i'd go w/ 300mg/week test e and 25mg winny or some of that furazabol although i've never tried it.. the key is to keep the aggression and therapeutic effects of the aas w/o the symptoms such as leg pumps and sluggish run capabilities. Endurance athletes generally always have much lower doses than bodybuilders.

S

spiderman7

Awards
The only problem is the test e. I think I might just do 200/250 mg a week along side the fur first and then finish with winny.Anyone know how long I can run winny at a low dose of 25mg ed?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
until u die of a stroke.
or 6-8 weeks.
i'd say 10weeks cuz i've done crazy ****.